In the name of Islam

That's what Edward Archer stated as he tried to assassinate a Philadelphia police officer in his marked police car just before midnight on Thursday. They Mayor denied any connection to Islam.

Jim Kenney on Twitter

But if you're saying it wasn't "in the name of Islam" I challenge you to prove otherwise.

A gunman claiming allegiance to Islamic State militants shot and seriously wounded a Philadelphia police officer, saying he ambushed his patrol car "in the name of Islam," the city's police commissioner said on Friday.

Edward Archer of Philadelphia approached Officer Jesse Hartnett, 33, shortly before midnight and fired 11 rounds, three of which hit the officer in his arm, authorities said. Police released still images from surveillance video that showed the gunman dressed in a long white robe walking toward the car and firing, eventually getting close enough to shoot at point-blank range through the window.

Hartnett chased Archer, who was arrested by responding officers and later confessed to the attack, police officials told reporters.

"He has confessed to committing this cowardly act in the name of Islam," Ross told a press conference, adding that the 30-year-old assailant also referenced Islamic State militants.

Philadelphia Police Captain James Clark added, "He said he pledges his allegiance to Islamic State, he follows Allah and that was the reason he was called on to do this."

Gunman ambushes Philadelphia policeman 'in the name of Islam'
I very much hope I'm wrong, but this could pretty easily continue to escalate.

And at some point, all those who keep spinning & deflecting for the PC-protected religion are going to have a decision to make.

Innocent Muslims are not guilty of this crime.
Obviously.

That's what Edward Archer stated as he tried to assassinate a Philadelphia police officer in his marked police car just before midnight on Thursday. They Mayor denied any connection to Islam.

Jim Kenney on Twitter

But if you're saying it wasn't "in the name of Islam" I challenge you to prove otherwise.

A gunman claiming allegiance to Islamic State militants shot and seriously wounded a Philadelphia police officer, saying he ambushed his patrol car "in the name of Islam," the city's police commissioner said on Friday.

Edward Archer of Philadelphia approached Officer Jesse Hartnett, 33, shortly before midnight and fired 11 rounds, three of which hit the officer in his arm, authorities said. Police released still images from surveillance video that showed the gunman dressed in a long white robe walking toward the car and firing, eventually getting close enough to shoot at point-blank range through the window.

Hartnett chased Archer, who was arrested by responding officers and later confessed to the attack, police officials told reporters.

"He has confessed to committing this cowardly act in the name of Islam," Ross told a press conference, adding that the 30-year-old assailant also referenced Islamic State militants.

Philadelphia Police Captain James Clark added, "He said he pledges his allegiance to Islamic State, he follows Allah and that was the reason he was called on to do this."

Since the RWnut consensus is that there is no such thing as terrorism 'in the name of Christianity',

no matter who the terrorist or what he claims,

I'd say turnabout is fair play.
So if a white Christian slob kills a cop...it's ok for a black Muslim slob to kill a cop. You are an asshole.

lol, you're illiterate.
Doesn't change the fact you are an asshole.

Any clown can claim to act in the name of Islam, just as any Yank nutter can claim to be speaking for Jesus. All you need is enough ignorance.

Jim Kenney on Twitter

And at some point, all those who keep spinning & deflecting for the PC-protected religion are going to have a decision to make.

Obviously.

Then why bring them up? Why, as the OP did, start a thread that implicates all of Islam in the act of one individual?

Jim Kenney on Twitter

Obviously.

Then why bring them up? Why, as the OP did, start a thread that implicates all of Islam in the act of one individual?

You don't get it. If you state that all Muslims are not evil and don't want to kill Christians, you are clearly coming to he defense of this guy who tried to kill that cop. It's obvious. Right?

Jim Kenney on Twitter

Obviously.

That's the thread he created, ask him.

But if you choose to imply that is what I'm doing, you're lying, and you know it.

Jim Kenney on Twitter

Obviously.

But if you choose to imply that is what I'm doing, you're lying, and you know it.

What are you doing?

Who needs to make a decision? What kind of decision, exactly? Why so vague?

Last edited:

Jim Kenney on Twitter

Obviously.

That implication resides only in your mind (read asshole).

Jim Kenney on Twitter

Obviously.

You're biased against Islam. You've proven it.

Do the Nutters really plan to annihilate hundreds of millions of Muslims, like super-Hitlers? If not, why do they write this footling bilge?

Jim Kenney on Twitter

Obviously.

You don't get it. If you state that all Muslims are not evil and don't want to kill Christians, you are clearly coming to he defense of this guy who tried to kill that cop. It's obvious. Right?

Within a very short time the San Bernardino attack occurred 'in the name of Islam', and the Planned Parenthood attack occurred 'in the name of Christianity'.

Find me all the people who called the SB attack Islamic terrorism who also called the PP attack Christian terrorism.

Do the Nutters really plan to annihilate hundreds of millions of Muslims, like super-Hitlers? If not, why do they write this footling bilge?
Forget Muslims...how do we get rid of morons such as you. Although "footling" is a neat word.

Obviously.

Within a very short time the San Bernardino attack occurred 'in the name of Islam', and the Planned Parenthood attack occurred 'in the name of Christianity'.

Find me all the people who called the SB attack Islamic terrorism who also called the PP attack Christian terrorism.

I'll get right on that.

Jim Kenney on Twitter

These people committed crimes in the name of god...I guess they were, right?

God Told Me To Do It

Teacher Says 'Higher Power' Told Him To Attack Kid With Skateboard

Mom Allegedly Tries To Drown Son In Puddle Because Jesus Told Her To

Man Allegedly Stabs Grandma, Blames Archangel Michael

Nurse Thinks Grandmother Was Possessed, Beats Her To Death: Cops

Suspect: "Jesus And Mary Told Me To Kill Him Because He Is Satan's Spawn!"

Do the names Deana Laney and Andrea Yates ring a bell? God told them to kill their children, and they did.

Last edited:
Forget Muslims...how do we get rid of morons such as you. Although "footling" is a neat word.

Try shooting yourself - I might just be so horrified I leave :)
I'll just take a large shit...that should get rid of you.

Jim Kenney on Twitter

Islam at large is guilty of this crime.

Why?

Because its dogma is saturated in blood and rationales and permissions to commit violence and to wage war against nonbelievers.

Easily spin-doctored and interpreted on a scenario-by-scenario basis, by any street-corner mullah or believer who is looking to draw blood or make mischief in the world.

In the context of Peace...

Its foundation is faulty...

It is rotten at the core...

Its blood-lust is always lying dormant, just below the surface, even in times of Peace...

And, because its Founder locked-out changes on Day One, it will never, ever experience any sort of global, holistic and desperately needed Reformation...

It is dangerous...

At its core, it is dangerous...

And nearly completely incompatible with Western culture and philosophy and spirituality and traditions and law and democratic self-governance...

Best to recognize this threat vector for what it is, and keep it at arms' length.

Last edited:

Jim Kenney on Twitter

Islam at large is guilty of this crime.

Why?

Because its dogma is saturated in blood and rationales and permissions to commit violence and to wage war against nonbelievers.

Easily spin-doctored and interpreted on a scenario-by-scenario basis, by any street-corner mullah or believer who is looking to draw blood or make mischief in the world.

In the context of Peace...

Its foundation is faulty...

It is rotten at the core...

Its blood-lust is always lying dormant, just below the surface, even in times of Peace...

And, because its Founder locked-out changes on Day One, it will never, ever experience any sort of global, holistic and desperately needed Reformation...

It is dangerous...

At its core, it is dangerous...

And nearly completely incompatible with Western culture and philosophy and spirituality and traditions and law and democratic self-governance...

Best to recognize this threat vector for what it is, and keep it at arms' length.

See? Some Nazis are willing to come out of the closet.

Obviously.

So far zero? Hmmmm.

Forum List

Back