Is a candidate's age matter?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
There is much bantering on this forum about Hillary being old, Sanders being really old, and seldom any "worries" about Trump's age. For the record:

Sanders will be 74

Trump will be 70 this June

Clinton will be 69 this October...right before the election.

There is much bantering on this forum about Hillary being old, Sanders being really old, and seldom any "worries" about Trump's age. For the record:

Sanders will be 74

People age different and out of the three you listed Hillary is doing the worst.

It's not so much age as it is the health, Of the three Hillary's is the question mark.

It's not so much age as it is the health, Of the three Hillary's is the question mark.

Really? Want to verify that or just be another scared-shitless-of-Hillary freak?

Liberals: Remember back in 2008 when the righties chided the left for being "obsessed" with Sarah Palin? LMAO.

Considering that the Presidents of this country have had access to the finest medical care that this country can provide, no, their age doesn't matter if they are healthy now.

Matter of fact, in some cases, age might be a bonus, because it means you have more experience in life.

You're only as old as your arteries....

hereshillaryii0.jpg

Donald Trump needs a go-cart to get around.
Considering that the Presidents of this country have had access to the finest medical care that this country can provide, no, their age doesn't matter if they are healthy now.

Matter of fact, in some cases, age might be a bonus, because it means you have more experience in life.

Given that, it would be best to pass on latent juvies like Cruz and Rubio.

Sanders will be 74

It mattered to the far left when McCain faced their current messiah Obama!

I agree Lucy. Does that also mean that women are only as old as the men that they feel?

If so, explains a lot about cougars.

Yes, in fact when I'm 80 - which will be in 55 years time - I fully intend to have a 19 year-old paramour....I have already forewarned Mr. Lucy about this future happening, he'll be 82 at the time, he understands therefore that I'll need the 19 year-old paramour.

This is normal darling, it's the European way, sophistication and decadence all rolled into one :dev2: :smoke:

Forum List

Back