Is Antifa the new ISIS splinter group?

We'll partner with whomever we need to and take them out later. For righteousness' sake of course.

Every member of antifa is a legitimate target, we will burn these fuckers alive screaming.
Meh, we're americans, we kill whoever we want, fuck 'em.

Just terrorist scum, foreign and domestic, come see us in the streets!
Naw, we label, then murder. Americans in the streets? Bwa ha ha ha ha, sure.

We'll partner with whomever we need to and take them out later. For righteousness' sake of course.

Every member of antifa is a legitimate target, we will burn these fuckers alive screaming.

5th columnist trust fund commie fucks, they got smashed a Berkeley and that's just the beginning, we will pave the streets with their bloody and broken bodies, get some!

Gotcha.

I just find the whole idea of anarchy an interesting diversity from my "need for structure" opinions I developed over my years. ~shrug~

5th columnist trust fund commie fucks, they got smashed a Berkeley and that's just the beginning, we will pave the streets with their bloody and broken bodies, get some!
"Commie", classic.

We have been here before -- the riots in Detroit in 1968.
ANTIFA is not a domestic community based organization, they have no legitimacy. Normal working taxpayers may need to organize armed citizen's militias to defend themselves from authoritarian extremists like ANTIFA. Particularly if the police won't do anything.

Great idea!

You guys could get armbands.
And with the current state affairs that's just how easily things can devolve. A little bit of thought and insight on your part should have told you that much already.

Maybe you guys could come up with your own salute, too.
Is this really the best you can do? You call this engaging in some sort of discourse? You provide a very typical example of how the so called left responds to every argument now: Define the motivations and political orientation of the people you disagree with.
Never actually address the substance of the argument, deflect with stereotypical characterizations and superficial rhetorical euphemisms.
In other words: Just be obtuse, purposefully ignorant, and hope no one notices. No wonder the left is collapsing so fast.......even faster than the right.

:lol:

Do you think that constantly posting videos of other people's opinions is "discourse"?

You claim that any opposition to your position is "groupthink" - and yet you've been entirely unable to articulate any arguments of your own, and instead have relied on parroting the opinions of "your side", in the form of endless youtube videos that make you feel good. I haven't addressed the "substance" of your argument because it has no substance.

If you want me to take this conversation seriously, you've got to step up your game.

If you're capable of it, make your own argument. Use your own words. Convince me that you're not just another clown who doesn't understand what they believe.

You still haven't answered the only question I've asked you straight out - you're not doing a good job of convincing me so far. As far as I'm concerned, any actual discussion of this topic would fly over your head, since you don't even know if you're an anarchist or not.

ANTIFA is not a domestic community based organization, they have no legitimacy. Normal working taxpayers may need to organize armed citizen's militias to defend themselves from authoritarian extremists like ANTIFA. Particularly if the police won't do anything.

Great idea!

And with the current state affairs that's just how easily things can devolve. A little bit of thought and insight on your part should have told you that much already.

Is this really the best you can do? You call this engaging in some sort of discourse? You provide a very typical example of how the so called left responds to every argument now: Define the motivations and political orientation of the people you disagree with.
Never actually address the substance of the argument, deflect with stereotypical characterizations and superficial rhetorical euphemisms.
In other words: Just be obtuse, purposefully ignorant, and hope no one notices. No wonder the left is collapsing so fast.......even faster than the right.

Do you think that constantly posting videos of other people's opinions is "discourse"?

You claim that any opposition to your position is "groupthink" - and yet you've been entirely unable to articulate any arguments of your own, and instead have relied on parroting the opinions of "your side", in the form of endless youtube videos that make you feel good. I haven't addressed the "substance" of your argument because it has no substance.

If you want me to take this conversation seriously, you've got to step up your game.

If you're capable of it, make your own argument. Use your own words. Convince me that you're not just another clown who doesn't understand what they believe.

You still haven't answered the only question I've asked you straight out - you're not doing a good job of convincing me so far. As far as I'm concerned, any actual discussion of this topic would fly over your head, since you don't even know if you're an anarchist or not.
You can't take this conversation seriously because you promote a morally indefensible position. You clearly have no ethical principles of any kind. Your sense of justice is all relative to your petty political perspective.

@Constructive_Anarchy

What are your "colors" if I may ask?
What?

Anarchy "leanings" or is your handle just euphemism?
More like a dichotomy.

Ooo, that sounds deep.

Now explain it.

If you can.
Notice how you have to continue to personalize everything in a pathetic effort to distract from your own lack of cohesive argument.

Great idea!

You can't take this conversation seriously because you promote a morally indefensible position. You clearly have no ethical principles of any kind. Your sense of justice is all relative to your petty political perspective.

Yet another mindless post with a YouTube video to do your thinking for you.

Are you capable of articulating your point without "visual aids"?

Meaning you didn't watch it. Typical neoliberal non response these days.

Meaning you didn't watch it. Typical neoliberal non response these days.

Of course I didn't watch it.

I'm not having (or attempting to have) a conversation with whoever the fuck made that video in their mom's basement.

Are you entirely unable to think for yourself?

I cant seem to find the beserkly video where the cops just sat in their cars and let it go down.
They kept a poker face through it all as Trump supporters kicked the shit out of the antifa pussies.

You think the Trump supporters won that fight?

Aside from the neo-nazi beating up women, the Trump supporters got the shit kicked out of them.
Nope.

Forum List

Back