Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

Then dont....No skin off my ass.....By the way douche bag I am married and dont lie to woman not have I ever to get laid. Only weak men lie to get pussy. Now I just beg.
Don't you have an empty beer cooler to fill?
Thats why I have employees
Gratz on that. Did you check if they are gay before hiring them?
what has whether they are perverted to do with a job? Unlike you I dont use sex as a decider of my work life....Good lord you are bigoted....Is it self hatred?
How is my question to you being bigoted? Are you mentally handicapped?
The fact that you have to ask is even more disturbing......You assume I am like you and use thinks like sex and skin color as a deciding factor in employing people.....That is bigoted. I am not like you and your liberal friends.

This thread and issue is indeed the biggest and most important event in Redfish's life.

43 of 46 federal judges agree on Marriage Equality, and SCOTUS will agree next month. The last five state elections agree on Marriage Equality should be the law. The American citizenry in a solid majority want it. The millennials, the largest voting block next year, overwhelmingly want it.

An amendment is not required. No one has ever given a compelling reason why it should be offered.

I'm heterosexual... married 30ish years with 3 kids. Since you think being heterosexual and married is perverted... What's that make you?

No, equal treatment under the law does not mean you get to piss all over people you don't like based on sexual orientation, skin color, or any other bigoted reason you may have to piss on people you don't like.
If you didn't think homosexualism wasn't perverted why did you have to make sure you told me you were hetro?
Yes or no, dumb ass, is being heterosexual perverted in your dumb ass eyes?
Or course it isn't perverted. It is how the human race survives.....Are you normally so retarded?
You called me perverted... I'm just clarifying why it is that you think I'm perverted.
Hey you are the one demanding people see marriage between you and your boyfriend as normal....Not I.
I'll repeat. I'm not gay. I have no "boyfriends." Further, I've never "demanded" anyone see anyone's marriage as normal. Let alone "demanded" that anyone see gay marriage as normal.

To summarize, you are nothing but a piece of shit liar.

Don't you have an empty beer cooler to fill?
Thats why I have employees
Gratz on that. Did you check if they are gay before hiring them?
what has whether they are perverted to do with a job? Unlike you I dont use sex as a decider of my work life....Good lord you are bigoted....Is it self hatred?
How is my question to you being bigoted? Are you mentally handicapped?
The fact that you have to ask is even more disturbing......You assume I am like you and use thinks like sex and skin color as a deciding factor in employing people.....That is bigoted. I am not like you and your liberal friends.
Incorrect. Paranoid much? All I did was ask you a simple question. That you think my question is accusing you of illegal employment practice, is merely a "projection" on your part.

Additionally, I'm not liberal... more to the point I'm the exact opposite of most modern liberals. I'm a constitutional conservative, a libertarian who believes in limited government.

Thanatos is not a conservative, just a far right crank. That he is opposed to Marriage Equality demonstrates that he does not understand American values and he believes the issue to the most important current event.

At least you're consistent at being an ignorant, hateful bigot.

Same-sex couples are eligible to enter into marriage contracts. When the state seeks to prohibit citizens from accessing state law they're eligible to participate in absent a rational basis, a compelling government interest, and pursuant to a proper legislative end, they're in violation of the Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses of the 14th Amendment.

The states may not seek to disadvantage a given class of persons simply because of who they are.

you have yet to quote the language in the constitution where the words "gay marriage" are used. Until then, you are just spouting talking points that have no constitutional basis.
how is recognizing their natural rights a criminal decree?
Who told you you have a right to get married?????????
It is a natural right and purely private act; I don't need permission to get married.
Who the fuck said you did need permission???? I just wont recognize your perversion as normal or valid..

I really don't care whether your refuse to recognize homosexuals or blacks or Jews or Germans as normal or valid.

No one cares.

Just so long as you don't deny Americans their rights and treat them legally equally, you can hold whatever perverted point of view you want.

Getting tax breaks and validation for diseased fags butt fucking is a natural right? Based on what?

Same-sex couples are eligible to enter into marriage contracts. When the state seeks to prohibit citizens from accessing state law they're eligible to participate in absent a rational basis, a compelling government interest, and pursuant to a proper legislative end, they're in violation of the Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses of the 14th Amendment.

The states may not seek to disadvantage a given class of persons simply because of who they are.

you have yet to quote the language in the constitution where the words "gay marriage" are used. Until then, you are just spouting talking points that have no constitutional basis.

The Constitution doesn't mention marriage- yet marriage is a constitutional right.

You know this- because the court decisions have been pointed out to you again and again- but you choose to pretend they don't exist(or like Kaz pretend that the courts don't matter).

The decision before the Supreme Court right now is whether or not that constitutional right applies to gay couples just as it applies to straight couples.

What you are relying on is an "interpretation" of the constitution by a few left wing judges with an agenda.

If you really want this settled, you need a constitutional amendment ratified by 38 states saying that marriage consists of two unrelated people who are above the age of majority. Get that and its over.

Scared of that little 38 states thingy, aren't you?

LOL.....I love how wingnuts like you always call judges that disagree with you 'left wing judges with agenda's'...while applauding when you agree with them.

The issue is before the Supreme Court- just as marriage rights have been before the Supreme Court at least 3 other times.

And just like in Zablocki- we don't need a Constitutional Amendment so fathers who owe child support can still enjoy their constitutional right to marry. And just like in Loving- we don't need a Constitutional Amendment so that a mixed race couple can enjoy their constitutional right to marry.

The courts are here to protect all of our constitutional rights- not just the ones you approve of, for people you approve of.

LOL, thats really funny, you post a bunch of bullshit about courts protecting rights, but you limit it to rights that YOU approve of. You are a hypocrit of the highest degree

Did we need a Constitutional amendment to allow blacks to marry whites?

Blacks were treated differently under the law than whites. Gays were treated exactly like straights, so there is no comparison

Wrong.

Blacks were treated exactly the same as whites- blacks could marry marry anyone that they wanted- so long as they were black. Whites could marry anyone they wanted- so long as they were white.

Just as men can marry anyone that we want- as long as they are women. And women can marry anyone that they want- as long as they are men.

There was no need for a Constitutional amendment to end bans on mixed race marriages, and there is no need for a Constitutional amendment to end bans on same gender marriages.

The Constitution doesn't mention marriage- yet marriage is a constitutional right.

You know this- because the court decisions have been pointed out to you again and again- but you choose to pretend they don't exist(or like Kaz pretend that the courts don't matter).

The decision before the Supreme Court right now is whether or not that constitutional right applies to gay couples just as it applies to straight couples.

What you are relying on is an "interpretation" of the constitution by a few left wing judges with an agenda.

If you really want this settled, you need a constitutional amendment ratified by 38 states saying that marriage consists of two unrelated people who are above the age of majority. Get that and its over.

LOL.....I love how wingnuts like you always call judges that disagree with you 'left wing judges with agenda's'...while applauding when you agree with them.

The issue is before the Supreme Court- just as marriage rights have been before the Supreme Court at least 3 other times.

And just like in Zablocki- we don't need a Constitutional Amendment so fathers who owe child support can still enjoy their constitutional right to marry. And just like in Loving- we don't need a Constitutional Amendment so that a mixed race couple can enjoy their constitutional right to marry.

The courts are here to protect all of our constitutional rights- not just the ones you approve of, for people you approve of.

LOL, thats really funny, you post a bunch of bullshit about courts protecting rights, but you limit it to rights that YOU approve of. You are a hypocrit of the highest degree

Show me where I have called the courts 'activists' just because I disagree with their rulings and we can talk. I think that the court was wrong in Citizen's United- but I don't therefore call the court 'right wing judges with an agenda' like you wingnuts on the far right do to judges you disagree with.

You are fine with judges when they rule how you want them to rule- and you call them tyrants when they don't- pure hypocrites.

This thread and issue is indeed the biggest and most important event in Redfish's life.

43 of 46 federal judges agree on Marriage Equality, and SCOTUS will agree next month. The last five state elections agree on Marriage Equality should be the law. The American citizenry in a solid majority want it. The millennials, the largest voting block next year, overwhelmingly want it.

An amendment is not required. No one has ever given a compelling reason why it should be offered.

you are full of shit, snake.

maybe the SC will rule in your favor next month, maybe it won't. If it rules against you will you STFU and accept that ruling as law?

We also get your new PC buzzwords-------"marriage equality" instead of "gay marriage". Everyone gets it, your new name is fooling no one.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Show me where I have called the courts 'activists' just because I disagree with their rulings and we can talk. I think that the court was wrong in Citizen's United- but I don't therefore call the court 'right wing judges with an agenda' like you wingnuts on the far right do to judges you disagree with.

You are fine with judges when they rule how you want them to rule- and you call them tyrants when they don't- pure hypocrites.

lower court judges who make unconstitutional rulings will be overturned by the next higher court.

Are you really so naive that you think some federal court districts do not lean left?

Blacks were treated differently under the law than whites. Gays were treated exactly like straights, so there is no comparison

Wrong.

Blacks were treated exactly the same as whites- blacks could marry marry anyone that they wanted- so long as they were black. Whites could marry anyone they wanted- so long as they were white.

Just as men can marry anyone that we want- as long as they are women. And women can marry anyone that they want- as long as they are men.

There was no need for a Constitutional amendment to end bans on mixed race marriages, and there is no need for a Constitutional amendment to end bans on same gender marriages.

race and gayness are not the same thing. a mixed race man/woman marriage is not the same legally or biologically as a man/man or woman/woman marriage.

I know you guys want it to be so, but its not.

Last edited:
April 29- May 20- we are closing in on a month since Redfish announced that people are wasting their time talking about gay marriage and that he was done......2473 posts later....he is still whining about gay marriage.

Wrong.

race and gayness are not the same thing. a mixed race man/woman marriage is not the same legally or biologically as a man/man or woman/woman marriage.

I know you guys want it to be so, but its not.

Of course you didn't actually respond to my post

The claim was made that blacks were being treated differently than whites with mixed race marriage bans

Wrong.

Are you really so naive that you think some federal court districts do not lean left?

Are you really so naive that you think that every court that rules in ways you don't agree with 'leans left'?

Most of the judges who have ruled against gay marriage bans were appointed by Reagan, Bush or Bush.

You are fine with judges when they rule how you want them to rule- and you call them tyrants when they don't- pure hypocrites

We also get your new PC buzzwords-------"marriage equality" instead of "gay marriage". Everyone gets it, your new name is fooling no one..

'Marriage Equality" has been the term used since the beginning.

Regardless of how the court rules next month, I will accept the ruling as legal, and I will not be calling the Justices 'black robed tyrants' or similar pejoratives.

What about you?

Nor was there one needed to end bans on prisoner or divorcée marriages. All it took was a SCOTUS ruling.

And imagine that...neither case had to do with race.

Blacks were treated exactly the same as whites- blacks could marry marry ]anyone that they wanted- so long as they were black
So they were the same, but completely different, great argument. Not.

Being black changed who they could marry for every black.

Being gay changes who you can marry for ... no one ...

Fail

Forum List

Back