Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA?

There was no need for a Constitutional amendment to end bans on mixed race marriages, and there is no need for a Constitutional amendment to end bans on same gender marriages.

Nor was there one needed to end bans on prisoner or divorcée marriages. All it took was a SCOTUS ruling.

And imagine that...neither case had to do with race.
Where is there a ban on homosexual unions????

Who told you you have a right to get married?????????
It is a natural right and purely private act; I don't need permission to get married.
Who the fuck said you did need permission???? I just wont recognize your perversion as normal or valid..

I really don't care whether your refuse to recognize homosexuals or blacks or Jews or Germans as normal or valid.

No one cares.

Just so long as you don't deny Americans their rights and treat them legally equally, you can hold whatever perverted point of view you want.
Stop trying to lump perverted homosexuals with blacks and Jews! Homosexual life is a CHOSEN ONE being a Jew or black is not and it is a insult to their struggle to be associated with perverts!

Religion, like Judaism, is chosen, numbskull.
Your point is what? That it sucks that you live a life of sin and evil?

Or course it isn't perverted. It is how the human race survives.....Are you normally so retarded?
You called me perverted... I'm just clarifying why it is that you think I'm perverted.
Hey you are the one demanding people see marriage between you and your boyfriend as normal....Not I.
I'll repeat. I'm not gay. I have no "boyfriends." Further, I've never "demanded" anyone see anyone's marriage as normal. Let alone "demanded" that anyone see gay marriage as normal.

To summarize, you are nothing but a piece of shit liar.
What do you think you are doing when you demand that a community acknowledge what they see as sin? The only lying shit here is you.
NO ONE IS DEMANDING A COMMUNITY ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT THEY SEE AS SIN. Your strawman is a joke.
Yes it is. Because most have already said marriage is between a man and a woman..... You are a liar

What do you think you are doing when you demand that a community acknowledge what they see as sin? The only lying shit here is you.
Shut up. This is a secular democracy, not a theocracy. No one gives a flying flip about your concept of "sin". And, no, homosexuality is not chosen. Anyone who says that is being deliberately duplicitous.

There was no need for a Constitutional amendment to end bans on mixed race marriages, and there is no need for a Constitutional amendment to end bans on same gender marriages.

Nor was there one needed to end bans on prisoner or divorcée marriages. All it took was a SCOTUS ruling.

Stop your lying, Creepy.

how is recognizing their natural rights a criminal decree?
Who told you you have a right to get married?????????
It is a natural right and purely private act; I don't need permission to get married.
Who the fuck said you did need permission???? I just wont recognize your perversion as normal or valid..

I really don't care whether your refuse to recognize homosexuals or blacks or Jews or Germans as normal or valid.

No one cares.

Just so long as you don't deny Americans their rights and treat them legally equally, you can hold whatever perverted point of view you want.
Stop trying to lump perverted homosexuals with blacks and Jews! Homosexual life is a CHOSEN ONE being a Jew or black is not and it is a insult to their struggle to be associated with perverts!

So you are saying that Sammy Davis Jr. had no choice to become a Jew?

Hmmmmmmmmm

You bigots are funny- stupid- but funny.

You might want to look at the question before the Supreme Court.

LOL....who am I kidding.......that would require reading.....

You can't be this obtuse? What do you think the SCOTUS just heard?

No one cares.

I'm sorry...I did not realize you are a mentally challenged person.

You just said gays choose their sexuality (they don't). People actually DO choose their religion.

No one cares.

You just said gays choose their sexuality (they don't). People actually DO choose their religion.

And just to bring this home

Thanatos chooses to be as stupid as he is.

They heard arguments for and against the first and tenth amendment. It is nothing about you perverts and everything about the rest of us.

No one cares.

Yes they do choose it. Perversion is a choice

No one cares.

Yes they do choose it. Perversion is a choice

People choose to act on their attractions, not the attractions themselves. If you believe you chose, you're bisexual...congrats!

Religion is 100% chosen.

They heard arguments for and against the first and tenth amendment. It is nothing about you perverts and everything about the rest of us.

it has nothing to do with religious loons.

it has everything to do with human dignity.

something you wouldn't know about.

Please, cite the arguments made before the SCOTUS that they are about to rule on.

Please, cite the arguments made before the SCOTUS that they are about to rule on.
You first.

Ignorant nonsense.

The issue before the Court concerns the 14th Amendment:

“Question

Does the Fourteenth Amendment require a state to license a marriage between two people of the same sex?

Does the Fourteenth Amendment require a state to recognize a marriage between two people of the same sex that was legally licensed and performed in another state?”

Obergefell v. Hodges The Oyez Project at IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law

Yes, you on the far right are Creepy Americans, as described by those like me, a solid member of the mainstream GOP.
Bullshit, you are no more mainstream GOP than Stephenopoulous.
Says a typical Creepy American of the reactionary far right. Will you support Kasich over Cruz or Perry or Santorum or others of the reactionary ilk?

I have said several times that Kasich is my number one candidate.

As to "reactionary" I know you like that word, but like most of what you post, its bullshit.

Forum List

Back