It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

Too bad you are just a loser on a forum...
And you are.....what? An international diplomat? A world famous entrepreneur?

By the way...I think the word “loser” was never used by anyone above the age of 9 in the 1980’s. Do you have any idea what you sound like? I’d bet everything I own you live in a Florida trailer park.
You’re really ready to bet all .39¢?

The Great Obama is a top ten president
All evidence to the contrary... :lmao:
But Barack Obama, whose imperial term changed the way Americans interact and in some ways paved the way for the Trump presidency, is now watching his much-celebrated and mythologized two-term legacy be systematically demolished. This, in many ways, tells us that American governance still works.
The Obama Legacy Deserves to Be Destroyed
And by “evidence,” you mean rightwingnut opinions.

They had the same rights as stright people before the douchebags on the Supreme Court amended the Constitution. You just admitted that marriage isn't a right.

No, they did not or there would have been nothing to change. And no, I admitted I do not view civil marriage as a right, in fact I think that the Govt should not be in the marriage business at all. But as long as they are, your bigotry is not a good enough reason to deny people equal treatment.

Sorry, turd, but truth is not meaningless unless you're a shameless unprincipled douchebag.

We are not talking about truths here, we are talking about opinions. Your view of marriage is not a "truth" it nothing more than an opinion.

"homophobia" is a fake propaganda term created by the queer lobby. The fact that you use it shows that you are a die-hard Democrat. Pointing out facts about so-called "gay marriage" doesn't make someone a bigot.

No, it is a very real thing and you are the poster child for it. You have not provided a single fact yet, all we have is your opinion, and your opinion is filled with hate so it is rather meaningless to anyone but your fellow bigots

It's true that truth is dying in this country and in this world. That's all you proved.

Truth is dying because brain dead morons like you think their opinion is truth.

The Constitution was amended to give women the vote and black people equal rights. It's never been amended to make gay marraige a right except by the douchebag leftwingers on the SC. You just admitted the Authors of the Constitution did not think marriage was a right at all, so how can the SC legitimately claim it is a right?

Well, they disagree with my view on marriage being a right, and since they view it as a right it needs to be equally applied to everyone. The fact that gay people give you the willies is not a good enough reason to deny them the same basic rights as you or I have.

They had the same rights as stright people before the douchebags on the Supreme Court amended the Constitution. You just admitted that marriage isn't a right.

BTW, dumbass, SC decisions have the force of law. That doesn't make them correct in the absolute sense. The SC can't rule on the value of Pie or the law of gravity.

Correct or incorrect is fun to debate over, but meaningless in the real world. I do not think their abortion ruling is correct, yet here we are all those years later and it is still there.

You might want to get some therapy and get over being a homophobic bigot, then this law would not be a problem for you.

Sorry, turd, but truth is not meaningless unless you're a shameless unprincipled douchebag.
No, they didn’t have the same rights as heterosexuals. That you’re reduced to lying reveals you’ve badly lost this debate:

As pointed out, heterosexuals had, and have, the right to legally marry the person they love. Homosexuals did not have that right.

Now they do. You can shake your cane at the sky all you want, that’s not going to change.

Nah the only risk is to those where that bomb is dropped.
if Trump is a retard, then what is Chuck Schumer and Elizabeth Warren?

They both know how to read

So does Trump. I'm sure he reads quite well probably better than you.
LOL You're a riot.

Not as much of a riot as you are. You so funny.

Just another sore loser. LOL
It's all about losing or winning the election to you isn't it? For you, it has nothing to do with having a president who can do a decent job, does it? That's so pathetic. RWrs must be deeply, deeply, deeply resentful that they lost the 2008 election to a Democrat, and not any old Democrat but a black one. And he was there for 8 years: OMG. Eight years of deep, deep resentment, festering, driving them crazy, and then they almost lost again in 2016 to another Democrat. So, now, though Drumph is a miserable failure, a complete catastrophe, they cling to the memory of 'winning' and to a buffoon who is ruining our country. What a tale woe for you deplorables. You're even proud of being deplorable. LOL

1sqyrr.jpg

The Constitution was amended to give women the vote and black people equal rights. It's never been amended to make gay marraige a right except by the douchebag leftwingers on the SC. You just admitted the Authors of the Constitution did not think marriage was a right at all, so how can the SC legitimately claim it is a right?

Well, they disagree with my view on marriage being a right, and since they view it as a right it needs to be equally applied to everyone. The fact that gay people give you the willies is not a good enough reason to deny them the same basic rights as you or I have.

BTW, dumbass, SC decisions have the force of law. That doesn't make them correct in the absolute sense. The SC can't rule on the value of Pie or the law of gravity.

Correct or incorrect is fun to debate over, but meaningless in the real world. I do not think their abortion ruling is correct, yet here we are all those years later and it is still there.

You might want to get some therapy and get over being a homophobic bigot, then this law would not be a problem for you.

No, they didn’t have the same rights as heterosexuals. That you’re reduced to lying reveals you’ve badly lost this debate:

As pointed out, heterosexuals had, and have, the right to legally marry the person they love. Homosexuals did not have that right.

Now they do. You can shake your cane at the sky all you want, that’s not going to change.

But they cannot make babies and making babies is the only reason to be married...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So, now, though Drumph is a miserable failure, a complete catastrophe, they cling to the memory of 'winning' and to a buffoon who is ruining our country.
You do reaIIy live in your own littIe world, don't you?
You should visit America and learn what kind of "world" we live in. It is nothing like Prague. In fact, it is rare that you can smell the sewage leaking and stinking up the street over here the way you do all over Prague. More to the point, you would notice how much trump is mocked and despised.

Which just shows how much a bubble Western Academia has become.

Those same academians have Ike and Reagan in the top ten

Yet you don't deny that Western Academia has become a bubble...

That's telling.

Obama had the perfect chance to greatly heal the racial divide, and instead did just about everything he could to worsen it.

He is a piece of shit.
No one, not even the great Obama, could drain the racism from the right.

Thanks for demonstrating how the left constantly works to keep the flames or racial division burning.

The Conservative tent is getting smaller and smaller

Racial division is all they have

You need to get out more and meet real people so you can stop believing cartoons.

So, now, though Drumph is a miserable failure, a complete catastrophe, they cling to the memory of 'winning' and to a buffoon who is ruining our country.
You should visit America and learn what kind of "world" we live in. It is nothing like Prague. In fact, it is rare that you can smell the sewage leaking and stinking up the street over here the way you do all over Prague. More to the point, you would notice how much trump is mocked and despised.
Is there something wrong with you? Seriously, do you have any idea at aII of what you're posting?!

America is succeeding once again and I am proud to have made my little contribution; my vote.

We wiII Ieave you dingbats in your dingbat world while the rest of us move on.

Is there something wrong with you? Seriously, do you have any idea at aII of what you're posting?!

America is succeeding once again and I am proud to have made my little contribution; my vote.

Ya, I know what I am posting. I live here and see what is really going on and am not dependent on reading agenda driven spins. I know what the economy is doing because I see the inflation of products of necessity that are not included in the national inflation rate, food and fuel. Milk for an example is reaching $6.00 a gallon. Not a good thing if you have kids. Gas prices are reaching prices we have not seen in a long time and look to be not slowing down. Wages are stagnant and more and more people are having to work multiple jobs.
So ya, it makes a difference when you live in America and are not dependent on reading stuff.

Ya, I know what I am posting. I live here and see what is really going on and am not dependent on reading agenda driven spins. I know what the economy is doing because I see the inflation of products of necessity that are not included in the national inflation rate, food and fuel. Milk for an example is reaching $6.00 a gallon. Not a good thing if you have kids. Gas prices are reaching prices we have not seen in a long time and look to be not slowing down. Wages are stagnant and more and more people are having to work multiple jobs.
So ya, it makes a difference when you live in America and are not dependent on reading stuff.
You know Camp, if you got a job you could pay for stuff.

Last edited:
Even the extremely left-wing New York Times can acknowledge what wrongwinger won’t...
None of this even breaches the unprecedented regulatory regime Obama built to circumvent the legislative branch. Even The New York Times characterized his governing as “bureaucratic bulldozing, rather than legislative transparency.”
Sorry.......you lose
In survey after survey of Presidential historians, the Great Obama is in the top 15. Even conservative historians have him top 20
Based on what? Averything he did during his term has been dismantled, and the public is cheering about it.
Everything the Great Obama accomplished can be recovered as quickly as Trump rescinded it

Now.......when we tear down the wall

Even the extremely left-wing New York Times can acknowledge what wrongwinger won’t...
None of this even breaches the unprecedented regulatory regime Obama built to circumvent the legislative branch. Even The New York Times characterized his governing as “bureaucratic bulldozing, rather than legislative transparency.”
Sorry.......you lose
In survey after survey of Presidential historians, the Great Obama is in the top 15. Even conservative historians have him top 20
Based on what? Averything he did during his term has been dismantled, and the public is cheering about it.
Everything the Great Obama accomplished can be recovered as quickly as Trump rescinded it

Now.......when we tear down the wall

The Great Obama?? There was nothing great about him at all. Its all in your tiny little mind. LOL

I was in Prague for 8 weeks one summer. I never smelled any sewage. Prague is a very beautiful city.

Ignore Meathead. He's a complete asshole. I spent 2 months in Prague and it is a lovely city. Everywhere there are some vermin. Most people in Prague are just fine, Meathead is vermin.

Ignore Meathead. He's a complete asshole. I spent 2 months in Prague and it is a lovely city. Everywhere there are some vermin. Most people in Prague are just fine, Meathead is vermin.
I spent most of my visit in the Andel section. The business area's were OK. Not much tourism other than the Mozart house. I liked the Star Brewery too. I also liked the lower income surrounding neighborhoods and that is where the bad smells were found.
I traveled all over the city by subway on one single fare tickets for two weeks. Figured if I ever got asked to show my ticket I would show them that one and play stupid. Never got stopped and asked. The cops that stood in the walkway randomly checking tickets never asked me to show my ticket.

Last edited:
By the way...I think the word “loser” was never used by anyone above the age of 9 in the 1980’s. Do you have any idea what you sound like? I’d bet everything I own you live in a Florida trailer park.

I will take you up on that bet, but we all know you are full of shit and will not follow through
Oh...I’m sorry. It’s actually a New York trailer park (I forgot that as a die-hard progressives statist, you would never live in a red state like Florida).

Forum List

Back