It's Been Days Since Trump's Announcement

Nobody cares.

Oh really? It seems like the media bashes Trump for every other little thing and now they're just suddenly silent after he announced that he was planning on running again? Does that make sense to you? I think they're either plotting something and or scared shitless over it.

Oh really? It seems like the media bashes Trump for every other little thing and now they're just suddenly silent after he announced that he was planning on running again? Does that make sense to you? I think they're either plotting something and or scared shitless over it.

I assure you they are NOT "scared"
We are where we are today because THEY have made meticulous plans for decades and executed them flawlessly.
Our side is still circle jerking in tears, disbelief and with no plans whatsoever except crying.
Yet every Trumpster truly believes he's Rambo.

I don’t pay any attention to the media, however, you are free to believe whatever you like.

The election is two years away... normally the first to toss his hat in the ring doesn't win the primary... but when Trump starts campaigning he will win back the people who voted for him and many more...
Biden is going to be bashed mercifully for two years....

All the media outlets have covered it thoroughly.
They're anxiously waiting for Trump to make his next move.

Of which, he better not wait too long!
There is a growing movement within the R party that's moving away from Trump.
I think that both Trump and that movement lack confidence and so it's better to wait for the people to speak.

Donald Trump is a scared old man under a mountain of legal and financial troubles. He's running again in order to suck up campaign donations he can launder to pay his defense lawyers and creditors.

All the media outlets have covered it thoroughly.
They're anxiously waiting for Trump to make his next move.

Of which, he better not wait too long!
There is a growing movement within the R party that's moving away from Trump.
I think that both Trump and that movement lack confidence and so it's better to wait for the people to speak.
Lol... yea ... a Canadian thinks he knows something... moron.

Exactly. It's pretty obvious.

To those with their head up their ass.

1668791913440.png

Taxpayers fund these vile fucks?

1668791986719.png

Looks to me like your party's press melted down.

Attachments

• 1668791861683.png
    1668791861683.png
    308.8 KB · Views: 6
Lol... yea ... a Canadian thinks he knows something... moron.
I think that Kari's demise took the place of Trump's announcement taking center stage. Kari was symbolic of Trump support in such a big way.

And now Kari's efforts to reclaim the steal is louder than Trump.

Kari did everything right, according to the Trump playbook but somehow failed?

She was Trump's superstar candidate but something went wrong.

Why is it that Republicans couldn't give her a winning majority over plain Jane?

Forum List

Back