Its Official! Donnie is depending totally on angry white men.

Yup, Donnie has given up on everyone except angry, white men. Is this his "47%" moment?

Why not? Those are the people who founded this nation.

So, do you write Donnie's racist quotes?

What racist quotes?
Don't ask him questions he can't possibly answer.

He was told by Cankles and the DNC that Trump is a racist. So, he dutifully believes.

Right....:banana:

Paul Ryan rips Donald Trump remarks as 'textbook definition of racist comment' - CNNPolitics.com

Yup, Donnie has given up on everyone except angry, white men. Is this his "47%" moment?

What racist quotes?

He was told by Cankles and the DNC that Trump is a racist. So, he dutifully believes.

Paul Ryan rips Donald Trump remarks as 'textbook definition of racist comment' - CNNPolitics.com
Yeah you just love what Rs say...Jimbo The Dumbo!

If one uses the logic that a person is an American citizen if his mother was an American citizen, does not it stand to reason that a person is white if his mother was white?

Obama's mother was white.

What is this talk about Obama being black?

Donald Trump declines invite to NAACP convention - CNNPolitics.com

If Whites voted as a solid bloc, like Blacks did for Obumble in 2008 and 2012, rather than splitting their vote between the Democratic and Republican parties, you would never see another minority elected official outside of inner-city shit-holes, ever again.

But, as it is, White folk primarily vote the issues and their hearts, rather than their skin color.

So, the next time you want to throw rocks at Whites for voting Republican, remember that no Democratic candidate on a national (and most State) ticket could ever win, without vast numbers of Whites voting Democratic.

Or, you could just keep throwing rocks at them, until you piss off enough White Democrats, as well, to cross the line, in order to serve you up some payback.

If Whites ever begin to vote as a solid bloc, the rest of you will be shitting your pants.

Don't push them like that... only idiots poke at a docile grizzly bear with a sharp stick, for no good reason.
Many whites voted for Big Ears, because of his skin color. They wanted a black man in the WH. Voting for a candidate because of his skin color...is this not racist?

So the only reason you didn’t vote for him was because he was black?

Do you really need to ask?

So right Jimbo...well in your small demented mind.

I mean we all know that anyone who opposes Leftism, is automatically a racist. There can't be any other reason....right?

See, here is the latent racism.

You charge that a lot of people voted for Obama just because he is black. When the left charges that a lot of people oppose Obama just because he is black, suddenly you’re offended.

If it were not so prevalent it would be astonishing—the double standard. Instead it’s just sad.

uhhh..you may want to read the source…. She’s leading with blacks 81-6 percent.

Of course.... black are not allowed to stray from the D plantation.

There is no Plantation cooter; those are in the GOP south. I’m sure blacks look at what the Republicans have to offer and what the Democrats have to offer and it’s not even a close call.

There is no Plantation cooter; those are in the GOP south. I’m sure blacks look at what the Republicans have to offer and what the Democrats have to offer and it’s not even a close call.

Why do they need to be offered anything? What's that all about? I guess the black vote needs to be bought?

If Whites voted as a solid bloc, like Blacks did for Obumble in 2008 and 2012, rather than splitting their vote between the Democratic and Republican parties, you would never see another minority elected official outside of inner-city shit-holes, ever again.

But, as it is, White folk primarily vote the issues and their hearts, rather than their skin color.

So, the next time you want to throw rocks at Whites for voting Republican, remember that no Democratic candidate on a national (and most State) ticket could ever win, without vast numbers of Whites voting Democratic.

Or, you could just keep throwing rocks at them, until you piss off enough White Democrats, as well, to cross the line, in order to serve you up some payback.

If Whites ever begin to vote as a solid bloc, the rest of you will be shitting your pants.

Don't push them like that... only idiots poke at a docile grizzly bear with a sharp stick, for no good reason.
Many whites voted for Big Ears, because of his skin color. They wanted a black man in the WH. Voting for a candidate because of his skin color...is this not racist?

I mean we all know that anyone who opposes Leftism, is automatically a racist. There can't be any other reason....right?

You charge that a lot of people voted for Obama just because he is black. When the left charges that a lot of people oppose Obama just because he is black, suddenly you’re offended.

If it were not so prevalent it would be astonishing—the double standard. Instead it’s just sad.
I am not offended. I am certain some did not vote of BO because he is black. However, it has been proven that far more Americans voted FOR him than voted against him, because of race. But...I don't suppose you know that. The DNC and MSLSD have not told you.

Why do they need to be offered anything? What's that all about? I guess the black vote needs to be bought?

Offerings come in both what you will pledge to take away and what you plan to do for All Americans.

Offerings come in both what you will pledge to take away and what you plan to do for All Americans.

Can you explain what the D's are offering blacks?

I am not offended. I am certain some did not vote of BO because he is black. However, it has been proven that far more Americans voted FOR him than voted against him, because of race. But...I don't suppose you know that. The DNC and MSLSD have not told you.

You sourced it so well too? Oh wait, you provided no source at all. Face it… you want to sit there and say that Liberals voted for Obama because of superficial reasons but at the same time you cry like a little bitch when it’s alleged that Conservatives like yourself voted against Obama because of the same superficial reasons.

Increased taxes on the wealthiest Americans, expanded entry into College for all Americans, strengthening Unions so that good paying jobs can become more prevalent….

Increased taxes on the wealthiest Americans, expanded entry into College for all Americans, strengthening Unions so that good paying jobs can become more prevalent….

This is what blacks want, higher taxes for others? Strengthened unions? Who the hell can't get into college?

I've never been in a union in my life and I do quite well.... sounds like typical leftwing nonsense - fuck the rich, free college and unions. Sounds like blacks need to step it up a notch.

What racist quotes?

Yeah you just love what Rs say...Jimbo The Dumbo!

Ryan was saying, "Yes, I realize he is a flaming racist, but I still support him." HOW STUPID CAN ONE MAN GET?

he says as the GOP does everything it can to keep minorities away from the polls. Are you really that slow?

This is what blacks want, higher taxes for others? Strengthened unions? Who the hell can't get into college?
Rich to pay their fair share
Its no coincidence that earnings stagnated with unions losing power
Lots can get in; few can pay for it easily.

President Clinton will change that.

Sounds like blacks need to step it up a notch.
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I think you are a little confused.

You see, if people actually voted their own economic interests, the 80% of us who control less than 13% of the wealth in this country and are just squeaking by would vote Democratic and that would be the end of it.

But the Republicans have gotten very good at using bullshit issues like abortion, guns, gay marriage and racial fear to get about 60% of Republicans to vote against their own economic interests. then they scratch their big monkey craniums and wonder why their good paying union job went to China.

Besides... the slavish devotion of Blacks to the Democratic Party - which takes them for granted and plays them like a fiddle - leaves them zero... and I do mean zero... room to talk.

People who live in glass voting-booth demographics should not throw stones.

what possible reason would any black person, other than a pathetic Uncle Tom like Ben Carson, have for voting Republican?
joe why is ben carson an uncle tom?....is it because he has the gall and audacity to disagree with you and many on the left?...cant he and other blacks be their own person with their own beliefs and ideas?.....or do they have to toe that evil line of yours?.....just asking....

You see, if people actually voted their own economic interests, the 80% of us who control less than 13% of the wealth in this country and are just squeaking by would vote Democratic and that would be the end of it.

But the Republicans have gotten very good at using bullshit issues like abortion, guns, gay marriage and racial fear to get about 60% of Republicans to vote against their own economic interests. then they scratch their big monkey craniums and wonder why their good paying union job went to China.

Besides... the slavish devotion of Blacks to the Democratic Party - which takes them for granted and plays them like a fiddle - leaves them zero... and I do mean zero... room to talk.

what possible reason would any black person, other than a pathetic Uncle Tom like Ben Carson, have for voting Republican?
joe why is ben carson an uncle tom?....is it because he has the gall and audacity to disagree with you and many on the left?...cant he and other blacks be their own person with their own beliefs and ideas?.....or do they have to toe that evil line of yours?.....just asking....

Just asking if the blacks who disagree with you and Carson can be their own person with their own beliefs and ideas without republicans constantly whining about who we vote for.

Does that door only swing one way?

How the fuck am I voting against my own economic interest when I pay $3 bucks a pack of smokes instead of $10 bucks?

Joe you are not very good at math are you?

Forum List

Back