Jack Smith could be indicted for Fraud for Omitting Trump’s "Peaceful" Statement

Da fug he can't!

It's called a lie of omission! And it's been submitted in an indictment to a US court!

Ain't no pulling it back now!
Its an indictment not testimony and you are an idiot of the highest order, or ignorant. Which is it?

The indictment charges Trump with four counts, including “conspiracy to defraud the United States.” But in a portion recounting Trump’s speech at the “Stop the Steal” rally, Smith repeats the errors made by House Democrats in Trump’s second impeachment trial: he focuses on Trump’s use of the phrase “fight like hell,” and omits a sentence highlighted by Trump’s defense team: “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.
This is just a rehash of Jack Smith could face indictment from a couple of days ago.

He ordered the FBI in every state, to be available to help investigate voter fraud that Trump team or authorities brought to them.

there was no voter fraud brought to them, for them to investigate.
I know! I think these Trump believe that what they hear on Newsmax is real and true

Anything? Wow, you couldn’t be any more unpatriotic…. Lying and demeaning our great country. You should be ashamed
I have said before people are stupid enough to believe everything the government says is patriotism. You are a prime example of that. Guess what that is not even close.

Last edited:
The indictment charges Trump with four counts, including “conspiracy to defraud the United States.” But in a portion recounting Trump’s speech at the “Stop the Steal” rally, Smith repeats the errors made by House Democrats in Trump’s second impeachment trial: he focuses on Trump’s use of the phrase “fight like hell,” and omits a sentence highlighted by Trump’s defense team: “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

Dershowitz told the Megyn Kelly Show podcast on Friday that by his own standard, Smith could be charged with fraud, because of his omission of Trump’s “peaceful” rhetoric.

“Under the indictment itself, Jack Smith could be himself indicted. He told a direct lie in this indictment. He purported to describe the speech that President Trump made on January 6th. And he left out the key words, when President Trump said, ‘I want you to demonstrate peacefully and patriotically. You know, a lie by omission, under the law, can be as serious as a lie by commission.”

The fact that Smith repeated the error of the House impeachment managers would appear deliberate, because these phrases were the crux of Trump’s Senate trial. Trump’s lawyers even played footage of Democrats using similar “fight” rhetoric, to show its common usage.

I think it's becoming more and more clear that these indictments were never meant to stick in the legal system, they are designed to interfere with the election, drain Trump of money and getting the MSM to trumpet false claims.

He ordered the FBI in every state, to be available to help investigate voter fraud that Trump team or authorities brought to them.

there was no voter fraud brought to them, for them to investigate.

They are going to bring voter fraud to the same FBI that made up "russia collusion" out of whole cloth...and "investigated/sabotaged Trump for 4 years?

And said that hunters laptop was russian disinformation?

And entrapped general mike flynn? Paul manafort? Carter paige? and a whole host of others?

Yeah...right!

Hey satan...could you make sure I get to heaven?

This kind of rubbish is why I don't bother responding to most of you leftist filth!

I have said before people are stupid enough to believe everything the government says is patriotism. You are a prime example of that. Guess what that is not even close.
That’s BS. I don’t believe everything the government says is patriotism. You’re just making that up.

That’s BS. I don’t believe everything the government says is patriotism. You’re just making that up.

Here is what I said

"Anything about our illegitimate government involves corruption."

You answered

"Anything? Wow, you couldn’t be any more unpatriotic"

Now what does all that say?

Here is what I said

"Anything about our illegitimate government involves corruption."

You answered

"Anything? Wow, you couldn’t be any more unpatriotic"

Now what does all that say?
It says when you lie and present everything from our government as corrupt then you are being hyperbolic and unrealistic in an attempt to demean our government which is what built our great country. It means you’re unpatriotic.

It’s not a game of absolutes where it’s everything or nothing

It says when you lie and present everything from our government as corrupt then you are being hyperbolic and unrealistic in an attempt to demean our government which is what built our great country. It means you’re unpatriotic.

It’s not a game of absolutes where it’s everything or nothing
No you didn't.

His hot defense lawyer can introduce it at trial and point to it as evidence if she likes. There is nothing preventing her from doing that. And Smith won't object.
However, that also means that what he said both before and after this little CYA sentence is also fair game. And the fact that he didn't get issue a statement calling for everyone to leave..until four hours after the assault had begun.

Whoops.
Biden and his administration didn’t say Jack about the far more intense BLM riots, in the name of democrat causes, until days after they started.

They were silent as city blocks burned and people died.

Explain that

Biden and his administration didn’t say Jack about the far more intense BLM riots, in the name of democrat causes, until days after they started.

They were silent as city blocks burned and people died.

Explain that
They encouraged the riots and bailed rioters out of jail in MN. Pelosi said she was surprised there were not more riots. Talk about a dog whistle.

They encouraged the riots and bailed rioters out of jail in MN. Pelosi said she was surprised there were not more riots. Talk about a dog whistle.
No charges from the DOJ.. I think most people outside of the contained MSM/leftist/big tech bubble suspect something is going on

Forum List

Back