jihad vs zionism. which has killed more and which is the biggest threat now?

well, so does your maternal link to judaism and you still kiss her on the lips so...

:rolleyes:

keep slaying those commas, you fucking hilarious jew!

Stoner, you contribute nothing, except for psycho babble.

Nobody wants you here. Leave, stoner.

MAKE ME you fucking jew.

:rofl:

and, you don't speak for anyone else here. True story.

:thup:

:lol:

You're a psycho loser, stoner.

Jews rule.

Jews rule.
You've been banned from more sites, than there are Holocaust servivers named Goldstein

Skank, you misspelled yet another word, you ignorant slut...

"Survivors" and not "servivors"

Spend more time learning basic spelling and less time spreading your legs for strange men, whore.

Jews rule.
You've been banned from more sites, than there are Holocaust servivers named Goldstein

Spend more time learning basic spelling and less time spreading your legs for strange men, whore.

Don't say I didn't warn you bud, if you mess with the bull sometimes you get the horns!

Don't say I didn't warn you bud, if you mess with the bull sometimes you get the horns!

My friends from the Internet div. of the FBI's New York office are in the loop, bud.

My friends from the Internet div. of the FBI's New York office are in the loop, bud.
Why? Their idiotic, stupid, and bigoted speech is not illegal here..........yet.

Last edited:
"Survivors" and not "servivors" oh I get it now, make me a suit, grayson

Looks like your grasp of "facts" is about as telling as your grasp on comma usage, jew.

maybe it's time to ask where the other signature on your birth certificate is?

where's your criticism of the jew-hater trash, dahveed?

I've opened up the criticism flood at those who regularly agree with me on zionism all the time, jillian. That you seem to miss this doesn't shock me. Nor does, less than coincidentally, your total silence when marc39 calls for the extermination of non jews in israel.

think about it. and, if you want to dispute that I call out what you call "jew haters" then feel free to ask them about it.

Looks like your grasp of "facts" is about as telling as your grasp on comma usage, jew.

maybe it's time to ask where the other signature on your birth certificate is?

where's your criticism of the jew-hater trash, dahveed?

I've opened up the criticism flood at those who regularly agree with me on zionism all the time, jillian. That you seem to miss this doesn't shock me. Nor does, less than coincidentally, your total silence when marc39 calls for the extermination of non jews in israel.

think about it. and, if you want to dispute that I call out what you call "jew haters" then feel free to ask them about it.

Psycho loser.

The two aren't comparable unless "jihad" is used as a blanket term for all violence perpetrated in the name of Islam. Jihad is righteous destruction of oppression; Zionism is an ideology that calls for oppression. Jihad is only a threat to those who spread corruption and aggression.

That is the most obnoxious and ignorant statement I have ever read.

The truth :
Jihad and Islam are a threat to the world. They are pure evil.

Forum List

Back