Jon Stewart says Trump has "a very good chance" in 2024

There's a lot to be said for tinfoil....but not much for your total failure in this exchange....review it .... you posted nothing. Dodging the reality that the Odds do not exist and once again doing the " You're a pooh pooh head " thing....really doesn't help you're argument much....oh that's right ... you never presented one of those. Typical idealist.

JO
I'm not sure what you expect. You say insane things, and I laugh at you. I'm not going to play into your insanity by pretending there is any credibility in your silly claims.

You said anybody could win against Biden too, didn't you?
No
I actually said, numerous times, Trump would never be President the first time.
I underestimated the "Normal" Democrats dislike of Hillary Clinton.
"Normal" Democrats do not like Harris. At all. Not even a little bit.
If Harris is the runner - she will not win because her own party will vote against her.
The Dems will have to find someone else. Other than a senile old man literally 20 years past his prime.

Jon is just trying to invigorate the democrat base, he's knows they are in big ass trouble.
Yes. And I hope that we Dems never take any election for granted. Campaign hard till the very end and what happens will happen.

Unlike wing-nut Republicans, we can and have accepted loss. We don't go around whining forever or trying to overthrow the government and hang elected officials simply because we don't want to be labeled losers.

Yes. And I hope that we Dems never take any election for granted. Campaign hard till the very end and what happens will happen.

Unlike wing-nut Republicans, we can and have accepted loss. We don't go around whining forever or trying to overthrow the government and hang elected officials simply because we don't want to be labeled losers.
How long did it take for democrats to stop whining about 2000?

Forum List

Back