Just about ready to say President Pence?

What part of "the people voted for Trump/Pence" do you not comprehend? He is in the WH because the people voted for him. Period.
Fucking bullshit, the orange clown received 3 million less votes than did Clinton.

Reality and conservatives dont' work together! They'll just make shit up as they're not critical thinkers.

Neither are you.

The Electoral College elect the President and because Clinton won California by 4.7 million votes is the only reason why she won the popular vote...

Of course, the Trump ass kisser will disagree, but the "drip-drip-drip" of facts, and Trump's flip-flops or downright lying, is ample evidence that this orange clown is unfit to sit in the oval office.

Reports of "rumblings" among republicans in private quarters are mounting and soon the choice will have to be made by these same republicans as to whether they're willing to go down with the Trump ship, or save their own hides in 2018.

Pence was recently contradicted by Trump that it was he (Trump) and not the DOJ that called for Comey's resignation. Ex-RNC Chairman, Michael Steele, recently opined that Trump would not finish his first term.

As bad a s Pence may be as president, with all his religiosity within a secular nation, he would at least appear to the rest of the planet as sane.

I am willing to bet you and those like you will regret if Pence as President. It is better to suffer the four years of Trump than suffer two years of Pence.

I know you will disagree but I wrote when Bush was President that the left would regret it if they impeached Bush and had Cheney as President, so believe me I would rather have Trump over Pence!

I agree Bruce...Cheney was a crooked man.. but I wonder if he wasn't running the show anyway.

YOur need for delusional conspiracy theories is sad.

Are democrat lies giving you a headache yet.

Comey got canned just as he was going to as for more resources for the Russia proble. Errr, Lie.

Rosenstein threatened to resign over Trump's pressure. Errr. Lie.

Now, the FBI #2 lied through HIS teeth in financial disclosures failing to show ties to clinton.
FBI No. 2 did not disclose wife's ties to Clinton ally, records show

Are you Tipsy or something? :biggrin:

Senator: Comey Asked DOJ for More Resources for Russia Probe Before Firing
Fox News Insider - ‎May 10, 2017‎
Former FBI Director James Comey asked the Justice Department for more resources for his Russia investigation just days before his firing, a Senate Democrat said this afternoon. The Justice Department has denied the New York Times report about Comey .

/---- The FBI doesn't request more resources for individual caes. They go to Congress for their yearly budget. Just another Fake News story.

Of course, the Trump ass kisser will disagree, but the "drip-drip-drip" of facts, and Trump's flip-flops or downright lying, is ample evidence that this orange clown is unfit to sit in the oval office.

Reports of "rumblings" among republicans in private quarters are mounting and soon the choice will have to be made by these same republicans as to whether they're willing to go down with the Trump ship, or save their own hides in 2018.

Pence was recently contradicted by Trump that it was he (Trump) and not the DOJ that called for Comey's resignation. Ex-RNC Chairman, Michael Steele, recently opined that Trump would not finish his first term.

As bad a s Pence may be as president, with all his religiosity within a secular nation, he would at least appear to the rest of the planet as sane.

I am willing to bet you and those like you will regret if Pence as President. It is better to suffer the four years of Trump than suffer two years of Pence.

I know you will disagree but I wrote when Bush was President that the left would regret it if they impeached Bush and had Cheney as President, so believe me I would rather have Trump over Pence!

I agree Bruce...Cheney was a crooked man.. but I wonder if he wasn't running the show anyway.

YOur need for delusional conspiracy theories is sad.

Well , ok then....
I do love conspiracy theories... but I know many righties that agree with me..but it is another thread .

Last edited:
/---- Pres Trump won more counties than Hildabeast and that's all that matters

Hey, moron.....Did you know that Kentucky has more than DOUBLE the counties of California???

(what an idiot...LOL)

Comey got canned just as he was going to as for more resources for the Russia proble. Errr, Lie.

Now, the FBI #2 lied through HIS teeth in financial disclosures failing to show ties to clinton.

Are you Tipsy or something? :biggrin:

Senator: Comey Asked DOJ for More Resources for Russia Probe Before Firing
Fox News Insider - ‎May 10, 2017‎
Former FBI Director James Comey asked the Justice Department for more resources for his Russia investigation just days before his firing, a Senate Democrat said this afternoon. The Justice Department has denied the New York Times report about Comey .

/---- The FBI doesn't request more resources for individual caes. They go to Congress for their yearly budget. Just another Fake News story.

Well I showed you a link from Fox news, are you calling it fake...? I showed you Fox for a reason...

Nitwit....Notice the FBI seal?..Notice where in the bureaucracy the FBI falls under??

11intel1-master768.jpg

Comey was filthy as can be but here in lies the rub, if he actually did his job? He would take down a bunch of people on the left and the right and including himself.
D.C is the quintessential "cesspool" of compromised politicians and those that eagerly "sold out"........

As bad as Pence may be as president, with all his religiosity within a secular nation, he would at least appear to the rest of the planet as sane.
With each new controversy, mostly created by Trump, his administration becomes more and more involved in defending him, attacking his opponents, explaining what he really meant, and putting out resulting fires. The man just opens his mouth and shit runs out and his administration has to cleanup the mess. Eventually the point is reached where the only thing the administration does is battle political opponents and the news media.

With each new controversy, mostly created by Trump, his administration becomes more and more involved in defending him, attacking his opponents, explaining what he really meant, and putting out resulting fires. The man just opens his mouth and shit runs out and his administration has to cleanup the mess. Eventually the point is reached where the only thing the administration does is battle political opponents and the news media.

Trump simply spews whatever enters his feeble mind and expects others to spin his latest nonsense through very lame statements such as "alternative facts" and/or "fake news"....
Eventually his acolytes are going to have to choose whether to defend this psychopathic charlatan, or try to salvage what's left of their shady reputations.

Trump must have really thought that he could run this country as he did his businesses with little scrutiny, despotic mandates and the hell with accountability.

It isn't so, orange clown......

/---- Pres Trump won more counties than Hildabeast and that's all that matters

Hey, moron.....Did you know that Kentucky has more than DOUBLE the counties of California???

(what an idiot...LOL)
Hey dip shit, if you take both trumps and Hildabeasts in crazy calis votes away, trump wins the popular vote in the rest of the nation. Jack weed

Another left tard with delusions of grandeur..

What part of "the people voted for Trump/Pence" do you not comprehend? He is in the WH because the people voted for him. Period.
Fucking bullshit, the orange clown received 3 million less votes than did Clinton.
Maybe, but all of those votes were cast by illegal aliens.

But don't worry, Trump has his team of crack investigators --- the same ones that tracked down Obama's real Kenyan birth certificate --- tracking down every one of these illegal aliens that voted.

Forum List

Back