Just about ready to say President Pence?

Another left tard with delusions of grandeur..

Hey moron....I'm just posting my own opinion...where the hell do you conclude "delusions of grandeur"???

What an idiot....LOL

Well, he is more of a real Conservative than Trump. And he's obviously better than Hitlery. So yeah, i guess i am ready. Bring it on. Congrats, President Pence. :thup:

Of course, the Trump ass kisser will disagree, but the "drip-drip-drip" of facts, and Trump's flip-flops or downright lying, is ample evidence that this orange clown is unfit to sit in the oval office.

Reports of "rumblings" among republicans in private quarters are mounting and soon the choice will have to be made by these same republicans as to whether they're willing to go down with the Trump ship, or save their own hides in 2018.

Pence was recently contradicted by Trump that it was he (Trump) and not the DOJ that called for Comey's resignation. Ex-RNC Chairman, Michael Steele, recently opined that Trump would not finish his first term.

As bad a s Pence may be as president, with all his religiosity within a secular nation, he would at least appear to the rest of the planet as sane.

I am willing to bet you and those like you will regret if Pence as President. It is better to suffer the four years of Trump than suffer two years of Pence.

I know you will disagree but I wrote when Bush was President that the left would regret it if they impeached Bush and had Cheney as President, so believe me I would rather have Trump over Pence!

Nope. He's cookie cutter Republican with just a smidgen more evangelical bent than is the norm...but he's not insane.

Are democrat lies giving you a headache yet.

Comey got canned just as he was going to as for more resources for the Russia proble. Errr, Lie.

Rosenstein threatened to resign over Trump's pressure. Errr. Lie.

Now, the FBI #2 lied through HIS teeth in financial disclosures failing to show ties to clinton.
FBI No. 2 did not disclose wife's ties to Clinton ally, records show

Are you Tipsy or something? :biggrin:

Senator: Comey Asked DOJ for More Resources for Russia Probe Before Firing
Fox News Insider - ‎May 10, 2017‎
Former FBI Director James Comey asked the Justice Department for more resources for his Russia investigation just days before his firing, a Senate Democrat said this afternoon. The Justice Department has denied the New York Times report about Comey .
Except its not true! That's the whole point. It's fake!

Are democrat lies giving you a headache yet.

Comey got canned just as he was going to as for more resources for the Russia proble. Errr, Lie.

Rosenstein threatened to resign over Trump's pressure. Errr. Lie.

Now, the FBI #2 lied through HIS teeth in financial disclosures failing to show ties to clinton.
FBI No. 2 did not disclose wife's ties to Clinton ally, records show

Are you Tipsy or something? :biggrin:

Senator: Comey Asked DOJ for More Resources for Russia Probe Before Firing
Fox News Insider - ‎May 10, 2017‎
Former FBI Director James Comey asked the Justice Department for more resources for his Russia investigation just days before his firing, a Senate Democrat said this afternoon. The Justice Department has denied the New York Times report about Comey .
Except its not true! That's the whole point. It's fake!

It's not true according to whom?

Trump admits 'this Russia thing' was part of reasoning for firing James Comey

18402780_680821218780547_3669430142104189618_n.jpg

Of course, the Trump ass kisser will disagree, but the "drip-drip-drip" of facts, and Trump's flip-flops or downright lying, is ample evidence that this orange clown is unfit to sit in the oval office.

Reports of "rumblings" among republicans in private quarters are mounting and soon the choice will have to be made by these same republicans as to whether they're willing to go down with the Trump ship, or save their own hides in 2018.

Pence was recently contradicted by Trump that it was he (Trump) and not the DOJ that called for Comey's resignation. Ex-RNC Chairman, Michael Steele, recently opined that Trump would not finish his first term.

As bad a s Pence may be as president, with all his religiosity within a secular nation, he would at least appear to the rest of the planet as sane.

This is TREASON--there is no way to get around it. Collusion with a foreign adversary to interfere into an American election is Treason.
What part of "the people voted for Trump/Pence" do you not comprehend? He is in the WH because the people voted for him. Period.
Fucking bullshit, the orange clown received 3 million less votes than did Clinton.

Reality and conservatives dont' work together! They'll just make shit up as they're not critical thinkers.

You're spot on in that statement, (not critical thinkers.) I used to be a Republican and changed my party status to Independent as soon as they nominated the Ass Clown. Republicans are spoon fed information by right wing talk show hosts & they've been trained to believe (like little robots) that if it doesn't come out of a right wing talk show hosts mouth, or a right wing news site, they aren't to believe it.

I was just on another thread on this board--a Trump supporter and I posted video's links, etc. etc. etc. and he/she actually came back and said it was all fake news. I was giving links & video's from FOX news, CBS, Politco, and CNN. So this person's only news feed was from Trump's tweeter account--(anything and everything else is then fake news because he's told them that.) This person still believed that Trump wasn't under any investigation because Trump had tweeted that. Many are clearly totally oblivious as to what has been going on--and it's because they're not critical thinkers--and have an abnormal brain function. Here is a great article about this.

A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

trumpshockreuters.jpg

Last edited:
Pence would be worse than Trump – a true-believer rightwing extremist and social conservative hostile to the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the rights and protected liberties of the American people.

What part of "the people voted for Trump/Pence" do you not comprehend? He is in the WH because the people voted for him. Period.
Fucking bullshit, the orange clown received 3 million less votes than did Clinton.
/---- The popular vote in the Pres. Election is as meaningless as the number of runs scored in the World Series. In the 1960 World Series, Pittsburgh Pirates over New York Yankees (4-3 games) but did you know the Pirates only scored 27 runs against the Yankees 55 runs? So what determines the WS winner, the most runs or the most games won? The popular vote is meaningless.
cry baby.jpg

Good luck with that drip drip drip because there is none. Its like y'all are all cackling in the same hen house and the rest of us are just staring and laughing.

You're wrong again which isnt surprising. Clinton won CA by 3 million plus votes....no suprise there. Trump won the popular vote in the other 49. You should quit trying to skew the numbers. Everyone knows the lies the libs are trying to spew. You cant white wash it.

I am willing to bet you and those like you will regret if Pence as President. It is better to suffer the four years of Trump than suffer two years of Pence.

I know you will disagree but I wrote when Bush was President that the left would regret it if they impeached Bush and had Cheney as President, so believe me I would rather have Trump over Pence!

Nope. He's cookie cutter Republican with just a smidgen more evangelical bent than is the norm...but he's not insane.

Sure.

When you believe he is better than Trump tell me beware of Pence.

Pence is a tea panty darling with radical religious views and is not the average GOP like Collins, Ryan, McCain, or McConnell...

He is more like Ted " Canadian " Cruz...

Whoa there little fella, relax some and change those panties before they begin to stink. No facts have even been released Bub.

Sure.

Pence is a tea panty darling with radical religious views and is not the average GOP like Collins, Ryan, McCain, or McConnell...

Not even close. You base that opinion on the facts provided by a media you say is corrupt. Post reeks or hypocrisy.

Sure.

No, he's not quite to the Cruz level as far as wanting to destroy government. He governed a state and had a chance at reelection I think.

He'd be a typical Republican president...And he's not pathological like the current occupier of the oval.

Sure.

No, he's not quite to the Cruz level as far as wanting to destroy government. He governed a state and had a chance at reelection I think.

He'd be a typical Republican president...And he's not pathological like the current occupier of the oval.

Pence ? Na.

So long as we don't have to say President Clinton. It's a win.

Forum List

Back