Kyle Rittenhouse is doing well

The only thing this trial proved is slick expensive lawyers can bamboozle the system.
Yeah, if only we could hand pick the players involved in a trial so we could make sure to always get the results our headlines make us want. Who in the world EVER thought it was a good idea to allow the accused to get the best defense they could?

Naw, the little shit will get his, when he finds no one will employ him, no school will enroll him, and no decent person will associate with him.

And the people he killed and maimed take him to the cleaners civilly.

Not as good as him going to jail like he deserved, but I'll settle for a pound of flesh.
Ah, yes, "He must suffer to make me feel better!", the lament of the average American liberal who hasn't been harmed in the slightest.

Here's the reality, Rittenhouse will find both an education and employment if he wants to, despite your mean-spirited foot stomping. What are you going to do, follow him around carrying protest signs and get laughed at?

An angry, vindictive, SJW. Lovely.

The evil, kuffar court system didn't abandon objectivity and standards to appease your feelings.

There oughta' be a law that says the self-hating SJW has right of first refusal when it comes to jury verdicts.
Their legal acumen is so superior to every judge in the judicial system, after all. They read some headlines.

They shot an unarmed man in the back during a petty domestic dispute.
You are posting lies

He was NOT UNARMED

It was a dsomestic violence call not a petty dispute

It was a legal and righteous shooting and the rioters tore the place up to support a dangerous violent crminal

Ah, yes, "He must suffer to make me feel better!", the lament of the average American liberal who hasn't been harmed in the slightest.

Here's the reality, Rittenhouse will find both an education and employment if he wants to, despite your mean-spirited foot stomping. What are you going to do, follow him around carrying protest signs and get laughed at?
Rittenhouse will be a million times more successful in life than any of these stupid Moon Bats on here that hate him.

That is unless some chick finds a way to get his money but that is a story we see far too often from all kinds of guys, including billionaires.

004_jpg-2641790.JPG

An angry, vindictive, SJW. Lovely.

The evil, kuffar court system didn't abandon objectivity and standards to appease your feelings.

There oughta' be a law that says the self-hating SJW has right of first refusal when it comes to jury verdicts.

As I said, Rittenhouse is going to have a pretty miserable life after his influencer girlfriend realizes he's kind of a loser with no job prospects.

And he gets saddled with millions of dollars and judgements and his credit is non-existent.

I guess he can live with his mommy in Antioch for the rest of his life.

Yeah, if only we could hand pick the players involved in a trial so we could make sure to always get the results our headlines make us want. Who in the world EVER thought it was a good idea to allow the accused to get the best defense they could?

So you are going to want to make sure every defendant gets a million dollar lawyer now, right?

No he needs to suffer because he killed two people and maimed another.

Hey, have you checked on Zimmerman recently? How is he doing? Divorced, unemployed, trying desperately to get back in the news...

Rittenhouse will be a million times more successful in life than any of these stupid Moon Bats on here that hate him.

How?

Every college he's applied to has rejected him.
No one will hire him at this point.
Eventually, the civil courts will get around to him, and those lawyers will actually know what they are doing. So he's going to have huge judgements on him for any money he does earn.

So you are going to want to make sure every defendant gets a million dollar lawyer now, right?
What part of "get the best defense they could" is difficult for you to understand? I'm starting to get now why you have such a hard time dredging up support for your hare-brained ideas. You know, like this marketing that you're so sure the gun industry is doing.
No he needs to suffer because he killed two people and maimed another.
In self-defense. You seem unable to grasp that. Tell you what, since he bothers you so much, look him up. Follow him around for a while, then try to attack him like those other guys did. Who knows, you might survive it.
Hey, have you checked on Zimmerman recently? How is he doing? Divorced, unemployed, trying desperately to get back in the news...
Nope, he doesn't concern me. See, I don't really care all that much about wanting to see people suffer long after an event that had nothing to do with me in the first place. I don't care if OJ is suffering, I don't care if Zimmerman is suffering, and I don't care if Rittenhouse is suffering. I do know, however, that he's alive, unlike several of the people trying to kill him that night. Now he gets the chance to make of his life what he wants and is able to make of it. Heck, he can change his name and identity if he wants to and plop himself right down in the house next to yours as far as I care. I think it would be a hoot if you were to find out he bought the house next door to you and there wasn't a thing you could do to stop him from moving into the neighborhood.

No, he did not. Those were criminals, not people.
No, they were people who had families who cared about them and are going to miss them, you Mormon-Nazi fuck.

What part of "get the best defense they could" is difficult for you to understand? I'm starting to get now why you have such a hard time dredging up support for your hare-brained ideas. You know, like this marketing that you're so sure the gun industry is doing.
Did we hear another wet fart, desperate for attention?

In self-defense. You seem unable to grasp that. Tell you what, since he bothers you so much, look him up. Follow him around for a while, then try to attack him like those other guys did. Who knows, you might survive it.
Hey, Wet Fart, if I wanted to kill someone, and didn't care about going to jail for it, they'd be dead. You can thank the Army for teaching me all these great ways to do that.

Now this is funny!

That's even worse! Bringing a rifle to a demonstration.
If you stupid inbred uneducated Moon Bats would show as much concern about the Democrat filth stealing the 2020 Presidential election from the American people as you do hating on a 17 year old kid defending his life against BLM scum maybe this country wouldn't be as fucked up as it is.

Forum List

Back