Leftwing Radicals; Abolish the White Race, Eradicate Men, Erase Religion.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011

This is pretty much the full presentation of the Jacobins goals and intentions.

"Liberty and a living planet will only be won when masculinity, its religion, its economics, it's psychology and its sex is resisted and finally defeated," - Lierre Keith

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
JimCrowie up to his old antics :zzz: Hate & fear. The staple of many a Repub-voter :thup:

Lol, you hate it when people tell the general public about the sick shit you libtards have planned, don't you?

You don't address the facts presented and merely engage inad hominem like a stupid shit troll.

Eat shit, you whiney little bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br9ATZubcVE&feature=player_embedded

This is pretty much the full presentation of the Jacobins goals and intentions.

"Liberty and a living planet will only be won when masculinity, its religion, its economics, it's psychology and its sex is resisted and finally defeated," - Lierre Keith

Looks like someone is shitting their pants tonight with paranoia

write us from the camps!!:lol:

lololol, and guano chimes in with his usual stupid irrelevant video.

Sometimes I do think the hard core leftwing magots might win, then I see posts from some of them like yours and my hope for the future victory of good and right is immediately restored.

Thanks, you cock sucking bitch.

JimCrowie up to his old antics :zzz: Hate & fear. The staple of many a Repub-voter :thup:

Lol, you hate it when people tell the general public about the sick shit you libtards have planned, don't you?

You don't address the facts presented and merely engage inad hominem like a stupid shit troll.

geeeee I din't know I had that much power , I better start planning since i have that much power!!! :cuckoo:

I don't see the problem, if we need to neuter society in order to for people to live in peace then so be it.
Religion needs to be the first to go, apart from Islam as that is okay.
Gun owners to be forced to surrender their weapons and anyone who doesn't arrested and put in reeducation camps.
Finally sports. Abolish the NFL, ban Hockey in all forms and any any other contact sport. Nascar will have already been finished by anti-CO2 laws.
I can't work out how to eradicate white people, I'm thinking some sort of forced breeding programme with white people and people of color?! Just spitballing there to be honest.

Whoa now! These idiots here don't have the brains to Understand how this stuff "no one will take seriously" influences the stuff they DO take seriously.

They wouldn't want to know it. These people are just followers, don't be too hard on the low info crowd.

I don't see the problem, if we need to neuter society in order to for people to live in peace then so be it.
Gun owners to be forced to surrender their weapons and anyone who doesn't arrested and put in reeducation camps.
Finally sports. Abolish the NFL, ban Hockey in all forms and any any other contact sport. Nascar will have already been finished by anti-CO2 laws.
I can't work out how to eradicate white people, I'm thinking some sort of forced breeding programme with white people and people of color?! Just spitballing there to be honest.

Maybe get into the whole transhumanism thing too, right Manchester?

Maybe get into the whole transhumanism thing too, right Manchester?

That'd work, once we'd bred everyone to a sort of coffee color.

Forum List

Back