Leftwing - Rightwing and the Political Axis

Which ones?

Do you have some numbers?

Do you not read the thread before asking for things that have already been provided?

upload_2019-5-7_7-22-48-png.259767

Ahh, I didn't read the fine print. :funnyface:

So, what grain bullet does an m40 shoot? Mr. alleged gunnery sergeant.

No idea, I was not a sniper...got to have far better eyesight than I do for that.

I bet you don't. :rolleyes:

been wearing glasses since the 2nd grade...can't be a sniper with 20/400 vision.

So they let you be a gunnery sergeant in the Marines? :cuckoo:

The original claim had to do with conservative ideology and social mobility.

We have had two full generations of leftist systems of racial privilege through the process of affirmative action that punishes Asians, Jews and others so blacks can get ahead.

Since you are arguing on the basis of social mobility, and you are arguing that these leftist policies are innefective, you are actually arguing against yourself, here.

Well, except that I am not a leftist and I do not agree with any of the leftist polices such as affirmative action or the rest. In fact I do not even agree with any anti-discrimination law being applied to any private company.

You people and your fucked up judgments of who is left or right get old after a while.
I am sorry you have such difficulties with reading comprehension.

It must make you feel inadequate .

Poor little sheep cannot admit when he was wrong...how typical

You claim to not be a leftist, yet cheerlead for all the leftist causes. What is one to think of that?
We need a chart of usmb posters relative to real vs perceived political orientation.

yes, the actual is far worse than the perceived...which is demonstrated in this thread.
Am I reading that wrong?

It shows that the actual is better than the perceived for the U.S., right?

Yes, you are reading it wrong. On the left is the chance of remaining in the bottom if you start in the bottom...the reality is a bit higher htan we think it is. On the right is the chance of going from the bottom to the top, and we think that there is a 12% chance when there is really only a 7.5% chance.

upload_2019-5-7_7-32-56-png.259768
On the left, Britain, France, Italy, and Sweden all have a lower probability of remaining in the bottom quintile, but perceive a much higher percentage. Why is it reversed in the U.S.?

On the right, the probability of moving from the bottom ALL THE WAY to the top is MUCH HARDER in the U.S. WHY???? The top is much higher.

Do you have the chart showing movement from the bottom quintile to the next quintile? I will consider that, if you have it.

But, what is the solution? Communism?

We have had two full generations of leftist systems of racial privilege through the process of affirmative action that punishes Asians, Jews and others so blacks can get ahead.

Since you are arguing on the basis of social mobility, and you are arguing that these leftist policies are innefective, you are actually arguing against yourself, here.

Well, except that I am not a leftist and I do not agree with any of the leftist polices such as affirmative action or the rest. In fact I do not even agree with any anti-discrimination law being applied to any private company.

You people and your fucked up judgments of who is left or right get old after a while.

You claim to not be a leftist, yet cheerlead for all the leftist causes. What is one to think of that?
We need a chart of usmb posters relative to real vs perceived political orientation.

There's a thread on that:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I came out kinda liberal. Moreso than expected.

Do you not read the thread before asking for things that have already been provided?

upload_2019-5-7_7-22-48-png.259767

No idea, I was not a sniper...got to have far better eyesight than I do for that.

been wearing glasses since the 2nd grade...can't be a sniper with 20/400 vision.

Well yeah, you can wear glasses and still be in the Marines, just some MOSs are not allowed. Do you really think that people with glasses cannot get in the Marines?

Seems like it, doesn't it?

I have some extra room in my basement if you need a safe space, kid .

yes, the actual is far worse than the perceived...which is demonstrated in this thread.
Am I reading that wrong?

Yes, you are reading it wrong. On the left is the chance of remaining in the bottom if you start in the bottom...the reality is a bit higher htan we think it is. On the right is the chance of going from the bottom to the top, and we think that there is a 12% chance when there is really only a 7.5% chance.

On the left, Britain, France, Italy, and Sweden all have a lower probability of remaining in the bottom quintile, but perceive a much higher percentage. Why is it reversed in the U.S.?

On the right, the probability of moving from the bottom ALL THE WAY to the top is MUCH HARDER in the U.S. WHY???? The top is much higher.

Do you have the chart showing movement from the bottom quintile to the next quintile? I will consider that, if you have it.

As I said before, there is no solution under a free market system. I am not asking for it to be fixed, just providing the facts.

I have some extra room in my basement if you need a safe space, kid .

:itsok:

Well yeah, you can wear glasses and still be in the Marines, just some MOSs are not allowed. Do you really think that people with glasses cannot get in the Marines?

No, because I knew one. He didn't oversee shooting, though. :1peleas:

It’s no longer left-wing and right wing. It’s Americans and Putin‘s party.

Am I reading that wrong?

As I said before, there is no solution under a free market system. I am not asking for it to be fixed, just providing the facts.

Would you rather let the future generations slide further and further into poverty than consider rethinking your free market ideology?

Crushed by the Leftist Juggernaut: One Lawyer’s Story

The Left is a mindless, heartless, bloodthirsty mob marching in lockstep, out to destroy anyone who doubts its uncompromising and ever-changing orthodoxy. It must be stopped at all costs. The Republican Party is an ineffective means of combatting that juggernaut because its leadership lacks a spine when it counts most.

Meanwhile, a dimocrap politician beats up on an old lady and threatens teenage girls.

After Harassing Elderly Woman, Dem Rep. Brian Sims Tries to Dox 3 Pro-Life Teen Girls, Offers $100 For Identities

It would be nice if those things were out of the norm, but they aren't.

People, you need to understand something before it's too late.....

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. Every.Last.One.Of.Them.

period

Forum List

Back