Let's Crucify Trump next?

Because if all else fails? Because nothing else worked. Multiple impeachments and various failed legal measures haven't worked.
Oh, yeeh of little faith. Without knowing what the charges are. Without any trial starting. By a jury of his peers, just as the Grand Jury was.

HIs peers are not going to be good enough for him?

\
Like Fetterman or Biden? Please. When did liberals concern themselves with such things?
Keep changing the subject.

We were talking about how so not guilty Trump is that his peers at the Grand Jury voted to indict him after seeing all the documents, emails, etc and witnesses for months.

Trump is not going to be crucified. He is going to see Justice, whichever way it happens, even if he is found not guilty.

Because if all else fails? Because nothing else worked. Multiple impeachments and various failed legal measures haven't worked.
What do you mean? Trump's ass was bounced out of office in the last election.

Like we have to bow and kneel to .09 of the American populace from last week and use their "pronouns" and ignore thousand year old ideals. Because WHY?

Because you a religious ignoramus who cannot deal with the facts and needs to change the finish post and start talking about something else to distract from the fact that you do know NOTHING about the laws of this country and could not care less, because it is about your chosen leader and you will always - blindly - go to his defense.

You show no interest in knowing what the charges are, and when it they do come out, will continue to dismiss them just as Trump has taught all of you to do. Just as he does.

Follow your leader.

What I do know in the whirlwind of all of this is that America is for all intents and purposes no longer the America of old. It doesn't even matter Trumps guilt, everyone knows it is politocal. Starrling really...

What do you mean? Democrats are neo fascist. That's what I mean. They want to remove dissenting parties. Word up: The democrats have become the enemy of Democracy. I know, I used to be a Democrat. I have met the enemy: and he is the democrats. Truley.

What I do know in the whirlwind of all of this is that America is for all intents and purposes no longer the America of old. It doesn't even matter Trumps guilt, everyone knows it is politocal. Starrling really...
You cannot see Russia from where you are seating and you cannot see the evidence the Grand Jury saw in order to finally vote to indict him.

It is not everyone, only those who are glued to Trump for life.

What do you mean? Democrats are neo fascist. That's what I mean. They want to remove dissenting parties. Word up: The democrats have become the enemy of Democracy. I know, I used to be a Democrat. I have met the enemy: and he is the democrats. Truley.
You were not a Democrat. It is like the fools who tend to say they are Jewish and try to tell everyone why they are against Israel.

The enemy in your case is your very narrow mind.

You started this thread and you cannot show one proof of what you say.

You cannot show one proof that a jury of Trump's peers voted to impeach him for political motives.

You are doing what Trump does. Lie and incite those who are very gullible.

Good luck in your attempts as they will not have any power in the future jury when and if a trial happens based on the indictment.

Because you a religious ignoramus who cannot deal with the facts and needs to change the finish post and start talking about something else to distract from the fact that you do know NOTHING about the laws of this country and could not care less, because it is about your chosen leader and you will always - blindly - go to his defense.

You show no interest in knowing what the charges are, and when it they do come out, will continue to dismiss them just as Trump has taught all of you to do. Just as he does.

Follow your leader.
I am agnostic, long time Democrat. I voted for Carter back in the day. Problem here is the Democratic party has sold out. I lost my political virginity with Obama. accept he wasn't. They
Keep changing the subject.

We were talking about how so not guilty Trump is that his peers at the Grand Jury voted to indict him after seeing all the documents, emails, etc and witnesses for months.

Trump is not going to be crucified. He is going to see Justice, whichever way it happens, even if he is found not guilty.

Forum List

Back