Liberals: Shut Up About Trump's "Substance" !

Education?
Infrastructure?
Healthcare?

Republicans don't believe in those thingll
FALSE!! Trump is a Republican and these issues are all part of his campaign, and are addressed in his book. Try reading it, before you talk. The Republicans you're talking about are the GOP establishment, who currently are at war against Trump (and the majority of Republican voters). Something tells me you're not following this too closely.

Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again - Kindle edition by Donald J. Trump. Politics Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

I think I've finally figured Trump out. He is a cosmic test to see how much degradation, hypocrisy, delusion, unconstitutionality, and farce the American people will take before even the dumbest will begin
to say," Hey, wait a minute...."

Stop thinking!! :biggrin:

my cat knows more about foreign policy than Trump does. Mr. Trump is a loose cannon.

YOU shut up about Trump having substance.

The Donald is all about attention so he's running for the highest position in the country to make sure he gets some, and that subjects him to everyone's opinion.

Your cat doesn't know shit about foreign policy... Trump, as a global business man knows plenty about what is going on in the world; he has to.

Snake oil hucksters had substance. It was a mixture of useless ingredients mixed with a few dollops of alcohol and cocaine. That was their substance. They traveled around from town to town hustling the snake oil to suckers. Trump is huckster hustling his own version of snake oil.

my cat knows more about foreign policy than Trump does. Mr. Trump is a loose cannon.

The Donald is all about attention so he's running for the highest position in the country to make sure he gets some, and that subjects him to everyone's opinion.

Trump clearly understands the rudiments of a coherent American FOREIGN POLICY far better than Shrillary "former Sec'y of State" Rotten Clinton.

It involves things she does not comprehend or refuses to admit.

Either way, she is even dumber than your cat.

If the Dumbocrap notion of substance is evidenced by Shrillary, then Benghazi is an illustration of her complete lack of qualification for the job of President.

^^^That's an attorney talking. Must be smart. ^^^

And Lonely Laughable is just an idiot babbling some more.

2015-11-20T02-09-36-6Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-640.jpg

said it or not, he damn sure didn't deny it DID HE ?

No "said it or not said it" - He DIDN'T say it. Period.

It is not necessary to perpetually deny saying shit one has only been falsely accused of having said. If you want folks to jump through hoops, you assholes can do that jumping.

Trump is free to ignore your lies.

You want substance, bitches! I've got substance!

What's more substance than watching TV to make military policy?

Todd asked, “Who do you talk to for military advice right now?”

Trump answered, “Well, I watch the shows. I mean, I really see a lot of great — you know, when you watch your show, and all of the other shows, and you have the generals, and you have certain people –.”​

Trump: I Get My Military Advice from Watching Shows - Breitbart

Tele-fucking-vision. It's got everything there.

He should also go on the Internet, too.

Well he caught a couple of episodes of West Wing and he thought he could be President.

Trump won't win. There's not enough morons around to vote him in.
I hope you're right. I think being on this forum makes me think there are more complete morons in the country than there actually are.

It is difficult to even count the large number of mindless libs who post here. And if this place is considered a random sampling of the populace, it would lead to losing faith in the American people. You libs are a truly narrow minded ignorant lot, by and large.

A million mexicans left US in last 5 years and ye idiots are worried about a wall... Is that to keep them in out out?

Man you have a way to fall...

yep

You want substance, bitches! I've got substance!

What's more substance than watching TV to make military policy?

Todd asked, “Who do you talk to for military advice right now?”

Trump answered, “Well, I watch the shows. I mean, I really see a lot of great — you know, when you watch your show, and all of the other shows, and you have the generals, and you have certain people –.”​

Trump: I Get My Military Advice from Watching Shows - Breitbart

Tele-fucking-vision. It's got everything there.

He should also go on the Internet, too.

Well he caught a couple of episodes of West Wing and he thought he could be President.

then he should have learned decency from President Bartlett... he must have missed that part

Trump won't win. There's not enough morons around to vote him in.
I hope you're right. I think being on this forum makes me think there are more complete morons in the country than there actually are.

It is difficult to even count the large number of mindless libs who post here. And if this place is considered a random sampling of the populace, it would lead to losing faith in the American people. You libs are a truly narrow minded ignorant lot, by and large.

A million mexicans left US in last 5 years and ye idiots are worried about a wall... Is that to keep them in out out?

Man you have a way to fall...
Hey cowflop.

Please feel obliged to show where i have expressed any worry about the creation of a Wall?

Otherwise, STFU you stupid turd. You are a liberal shit, and the only way you can fall lower is if we flush the toilet.

Snake oil hucksters had substance. It was a mixture of useless ingredients mixed with a few dollops of alcohol and cocaine. That was their substance. They traveled around from town to town hustling the snake oil to suckers. Trump is huckster hustling his own version of snake oil.
Well in order for you to say that without giving us a big load of > :bsflag: you'd have to know what Trump's policies/positions are (which you call "his own version of snake oil")

So that means you should have no trouble to tell us what those positions are, right ? Right, Camp ? Right ? Right ?

OK, so tell us what his position is

1. on VA hospitals.

2. And Project Exile.

3...And Fracking in ND, PA, & OH.

4. And the Federal Student Loan Program.

5. And Bill Gates and renewable energy.

6.And the Rural Utilities Service Program.

7. And private health insurance.

8. And China exports.

9. And Citizens Against Govt Waste.

10.And the Stanford University Center for Research on Education Outcomes.

Go ahead, Camp. Tell us about Trump's "version" (as you call it) of these things.

Let any of you Trump Bashers come in here with your hot air rhetoric, and you are eligible to answer the questions in post # 133, to show that you have a modicum of qualification to even be in this thread. Step right up.

Attention Trump Fans: When you claim D. Trump is "smart" on foreign policy, you just look like an idiot.

VA hospitals .

Read his plan . Looks nice but doesn't mention how it will be paid for .

Having a vet be able to go see any dr that takes Medicaid, thatS a very Obamacare plan. Oh the irony!

Forum List

Back