Life of the mother is not a reason to kill the baby in the womb......what 1,000 Doctors say....

Life of the mother is not a reason to kill the baby in the womb......​

I disagree

The mother has as much right to live as the unborn child

In our selfish Me-First culture lib women would not dream of dying to save their child

But conservative women often do put the child first
Mothers will do this without regard to ideology, so that is a dumb thing to say.

However, there is nothing wrong with her if she doesn’t want to die. That’s called being human.

She made her choice before she got pregnant, no do overs, sorry

This young girl made no choice.

I'm pro-life but the uncaring attitude of many who claim to be is something I'll never understand.

It is her body. Not yours.
It's not though that body she is murdering belongs to a separate sentient being with it's own DNA. Why does the father who plays an equal part in creation of the child get no say. Please refrain from he doesn't carry it that is a well known fact before said pregnancy occurs

Here we have a whole lot of Doctors who say that they can save the life of a mother without killing the baby in the womb....

Is abortion needed to save the lives of women? The data says no.

Even back in 2013, a study to determine “why women seek abortion in the US” found that only 12 percent of women cited “health-related reasons” for their decision to abort. These “reasons,” though, could be anything from back pain to mental health concerns — many times a far cry from “medically necessary.” In fact, this study found that the “most frequently mentioned theme” mothers referenced for ending the lives of their unborn children was related to finances.

The reality is that women don’t require abortion to save their lives. As of January 2023, the Charlotte Lozier Institute found that only 0.2 percent of abortions occurred due to “risk to the woman’s life or a major bodily function” (emphasis mine).

“Nothing could be further from the truth” than the idea that abortion is “medically necessary” to save a woman’s life, said Dr. Anthony Levatino — an obstetrician-gynecologist and board member of the American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists (AAPLOG) — in an interview with Live Action.

Levatino, who worked at one of the top high-risk obstetrics hospitals in America for nine years, said he’s “saved hundreds of women from life-threatening pregnancies” through early induction and C-sections, never once having to deliberately kill a child in the process.
-------

only 12 percent of women cited “health-related reasons” for their decision to abort. These “reasons,” though, could be anything from back pain to mental health concerns — many times a far cry from “medically necessary.” In fact, this study found that the “most frequently mentioned theme” mothers referenced for ending the lives of their unborn children was related to finances.

Why don't you womb guardians just fuck off and die?

You aren't gonna surf through the Pearly Gates on a wave of Innocents. St. Pete is no fool, he's heard it all.

You will be judged on your aggregate shittiness, your equine smothering hypocrisy and will find yourself spinning on a rotisserie over glowing coals

I'm pro-life but the uncaring attitude of many who claim to be is something I'll never understand.
First of all, bury the abuser alive under the jail. I do not claim to have all the answers. Harsher penalties for the abusers may do more to keep this form happening, death is the best recourse for scum like this!

Why don't you womb guardians just fuck off and die?

You aren't gonna surf through the Pearly Gates on a wave of Innocents. St. Pete is no fool, he's heard it all.

You will be judged on your aggregate shittiness, your equine smothering hypocrisy and will find yourself spinning on a rotisserie over glowing coals

So we all would be without the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. There is not one righteous--no, not one.

Who's uncaring?

Have pro-life people said that this is acceptable? I haven't read it. It's an outrage and an atrocity.

If these are the cases keeping people from voting pro-life, I would LEGALLY approve a bill banning elective abortions except for cases of rape or incest where police reports have been filed. I don't agree with it morally, but would agree as a legal matter. To save at least some babies.

Mothers will do this without regard to ideology, so that is a dumb thing to say.

However, there is nothing wrong with her if she doesn’t want to die. That’s called being human.
I have already stated that mothers have an equal right to life as the unborn child has

Thats the only time they have a moral right to kill their baby

Forum List

Back