MAGA strikes back.

Funny. I thought they just hated anybody that wasn't a trump MAGA Party Kool Aid drinker or still believed in our country.
I'm certainly not Trump's number one fan and I disagreed with some of his ideals, but he's clearly under political persecution for far less than your Communist buds in the Democrat Party are guilty of. An honest man would admit that Trump literally told everyone to remain peaceful before and during J6, but the ignorant are quick to blame him for "inciting a riot" which is complete rubbish. The current DOJ and FBI clearly have an agenda to stop all things conservative, and they have no intention of squelching the corruption that runs like a cancer through the various tentacles of the most corrupt city in the world -- Washington, D.C.

MAGA Promises Tit For Tat ‘Retribution’

1692820746179.jpeg

I'm certainly not Trump's number one fan and I disagreed with some of his ideals, but he's clearly under political persecution for far less than your Communist buds in the Democrat Party are guilty of. An honest man would admit that Trump literally told everyone to remain peaceful before and during J6, but the ignorant are quick to blame him for "inciting a riot" which is complete rubbish. The current DOJ and FBI clearly have an agenda to stop all things conservative, and they have no intention of squelching the corruption that runs like a cancer through the various tentacles of the most corrupt city in the world -- Washington, D.C.

Depends on who he shoots. Get the really bad guys and he may gain voters.

uh-huh.

depends on who he rapes...

depends on who he defrauds...

depends on who he pardons...

depends on who he uses eminent domain on...

depends on who he discriminates against...

depends on which world leaders he cuddles up to...

So, the fact that the Joseph Stalin Biden Justice Department has been politicized, and weaponized against a political opponent is cool with you? You should be ashamed of yourself, but liberals do not even understand the word!

Trump has destroyed any chance for Republicans to win the election in 2024. Wise up.

Trump is not a conservative. He took an oath to defend the constitution.

well - that's a new one!
But highly probable. How did Maxwell get convicted of child sex trafficking unless she had clients? For a hint as to who's names are on the client list, you should take a look at the names listed on the Epstein Island flight logs. It honestly doesn't take a genius to put two and two together.

Trump is not a conservative. He took an oath to defend the constitution.
It's true that I'm far more conservative than Trump is, but he did take that oath, and he did a pretty good job of upholding and defending the Constitution. Remember the southern wall he tried to build but got push back from the Demwits and RINOs? Yeah ... that was part of his job. But Biden has ignored his oath. He literally sold the materials necessary to build the wall for a loss and has allowed many thousands of illegal invaders to cross the border. He's a pig.

In the meantime, he sent several more billion in fiat tax dollars to Ukraine while Hawaii burned. He's a literal traitor!!

It's true that I'm far more conservative than Trump is, but he did take that oath, and he did a pretty good job of upholding and defending the Constitution. Remember the southern wall he tried to build but got push back from the Demwits and RINOs? Yeah ... that was part of his job. But Biden has ignored his oath. He literally sold the materials necessary to build the wall for a loss and has allowed many thousands of illegal invaders to cross the border. He's a pig.

In the meantime, he sent several more billion in fiat tax dollars to Ukraine while Hawaii burned. He's a literal traitor!!

The wall is a Trump vanity. It's just rusting. Do what works if you really want to stop illegal immigrants.

That is what they are doing to get Trump off? What a joke!:auiqs.jpg: A childish one, at that, but whatever. The charges are file. Trump will face trial for what he has done, even if disgruntle MAGA nutballs choose to disrupt the government. This is an example of why MAGA candidates should not be elected.

Plays well for the base. But it’s already a forgone conclusion. Trump has already lost independents, and will get zero cross over votes from Democrats. He’s also lost a number of Republicans that will stay home. For anyone to assume Trump has any support other than the Kool Aid drinkers, let me go ahead and absolve you of that preconceived notion.

Forum List

Back