MAGA strikes back.

J.D. Vance plans to put holds on all Justice Department nominees, slowing the confirmation process amid Donald Trump's federal indictment.​

What's happening: Sen. J.D. Vance is seeking some modicum of revenge for the second indictment of former President Donald Trump. And he'll make his move on the Senate floor.
Details: The Ohio Republican is going to put holds on all nominees to the Department of Justice. That means all nominees will require procedural votes and confirmation votes; any one senator can slow down nominees, but a simple majority is required both for a procedural vote and final confirmation.
“If Merrick Garland wants to use these officials to harass Joe Biden’s political opponents, we will grind his department to a halt," he said in a statement.

MAGA Promises Tit For Tat ‘Retribution’

One of the big arguments from the center right, and GOP presidential candidates, in response to the Trump indictment has been that it’s going to make prosecutions of politicians a regular feature of American politics.

It’s an argument that doesn’t address the reality we’re in: well-documented allegations of unopposed lawbreaking by a President for years and years, or the consequences of impunity for the powers.

It also falls just short of being a threat: we’re going to prosecute Democratic politicians once we’re in power. To be clear, that’s not a bad thing in itself: the powerful should be prosecuted if they’re found to have committed crimes, regardless of political party.

But some of Trump’s MAGA cohorts take it way further, promising “retribution” once back in office.

Kimberly Guilfoyle, Don Jr.’s fiancee and a MAGA influencer, posted a photo on Instagram saying “RETRIBUTION IS COMING.”

MAGA Threats Mass Around Mar-a-Lago Miami Hearing

I suspect there will be more flailing, ineffectual, juvenile attempts on the part of congressional nitwits to prove their fidelity to Dear Leader to The Following.
The Democrats over the last 7 years have destroyed the integrity of the DOJ, the FBI and the IRS turning all three agencies into political attack forces. Anyone with a functioning frontal lobe understands this. That of course leaves out Democrat minions.

There were few BLM riots. I have read police reports from, NYC, Philly, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Baltimore and LA about the Floyd protests instead of listening to idiots at Fox. Each reported majority peaceful protests and that looting and vandalism was done by groups not associated with BLM.
LOL Police reports from Democrat controlled cities providing cover for BLM. Any fool knows the sequence of events that lead to the George Floyd/Black Lives Matter riots. It began years before with Obama, three Marxist Lesbians and a plan for racial division and destruction called "Black Lives Matter".

1693058757296.png

Border crossing have reduced since Title 42 ended and there is nothing wrong with harris. Hunter Biden is nothing compared to Neil Bush. There are some narratives that need to stop being repeated.
Border crossings have not been reduced to Obama and Bush levels or before. The send back number is nowhere near as high as Obama, Bush or even Donald John Trump. You should care about that number, as it is bad for black employment/unemployment, due to mass illegal hiring, as most of these people end up working, more often than not, filling jobs black Americans filled, due to the high numbers black youth, that blew off their educational opportunities, with little guidance other than the streets, hanging with peers, that proper parenting would have kept them away from. The economy is doing well, and jobs are out there, but employers may be looking for people actually trying to better themselves, and compared to the migrants, many coming from (what'd he call it? Oh, yes! "shit hole countries" where opportunity to advance was nowhere near like here, lower skilled, lower educated blacks are losing out to the migrants, illegally employed or not.

As for Kamala, You will not convince me of her value in upper level national leadership, even as a dunsel figurehead.

Border crossings have not been reduced to Obama and Bush levels or before. The send back number is nowhere near as high as Obama, Bush or even Donald John Trump. You should care about that number, as it is bad for black employment/unemployment, due to mass illegal hiring, as most of these people end up working, more often than not, filling jobs black Americans filled, due to the high numbers black youth, that blew off their educational opportunities, with little guidance other than the streets, hanging with peers, that proper parenting would have kept them away from. The economy is doing well, and jobs are out there, but employers may be looking for people actually trying to better themselves, and compared to the migrants, many coming from (what'd he call it? Oh, yes! "shit hole countries" where opportunity to advance was nowhere near like here, lower skilled, lower educated blacks are losing out to the migrants, illegally employed or not.

As for Kamala, You will not convince me of her value in upper level national leadership, even as a dunsel figurehead.
No, I should not be concerned about border crossings because it's bad for black employment /unemployment. Most of your commentary is ignorant white racist babbling and I thought you were better than that. There aren't that many blacks who pick fruit, do landscaping, work in slaughterhouses or meat processing plants. All those black youth you talk about don't exist. You as many whites of your mindset do, overinflate a small number of blacks based on the bias you choose to believe. Kamala Harris ran the second largest Department of Justice in our country as AG of California. The only DOJ larger is the U.S. Department of Justice. So Harris is fully capable of high level leadership..

not really. it's ok for you to stay in the closet - i understand why you would. it matters not what yer 'ideology' is, kitten .... it's how you vote.

LOL, child that'[s the thing, I don't vote. It's a rigged system. We live in an illusion of a binary system. Do try and grow up.

He's pissed that Trump is being indicted, so he's gonna do everything he can to try to slow down the system?

Sounds like a grown man acting like a 3 year old, saying that since he's not getting his way, he's gonna hold his breath until he turns blue.
On behalf of another toddler with distemper.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
LOL, child that'[s the thing, I don't vote. It's a rigged system. We live in an illusion of a binary system. Do try and grow up.

lol ... child .... i'm probably older than you...

then why are you here? just to bitch & moan with no skin in the game? stfu & sit down - yer opining amounts to nothing but a speck of dust.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Blame? Trump was ordained by God to save the USA.
I hope you are being facetious, but some of Trump's followers really believe that. I doubt Trump has been to church more than a few times since compulsory chapel at the military school he attended.

Forum List

Back