MAGA strikes back.

Plays well for the base. But it’s already a forgone conclusion. Trump has already lost independents, and will get zero cross over votes from Democrats. He’s also lost a number of Republicans that will stay home. For anyone to assume Trump has any support other than the Kool Aid drinkers, let me go ahead and absolve you of that preconceived notion.
I agree. The trumpers are and apparently pissing away the opportunity of the GOP in the Presidential. There choice. I don't care. I suspect their continued BS is going to make them lose some more of the down ballot, also. The man is poison.

Fani Willis under investigation for conspiring with Biden's white house.... and the GOP congress is also starting an investigation.... and a letter was sent to her putting her on notice that she has overreached and abused her power....

Biden is certain death for the Democrats.
He is worrisome, but we've seen far worse. If not for the border and his VP, I would have no major complaint. His son is a sht, but I am waiting for what could come out in his trial to tar Joe with it, and who knows, it could. I guess we will see, and actually, I would like to, one way or the other.

He is worrisome, but we've seen far worse. If not for the border and his VP, I would have no major complaint. His son is a sht, but I am waiting for what could come out in his trial to tar Joe with it, and who knows, it could. I guess we will see, and actually, I would like to, one way or the other.
I think it will be found that Joe Biden is well aware of his son's business dealings selling favors to our enemies through his father. As long as Democrats remain in power, nothing will happen to him.

I think it will be found that Joe Biden is well aware of his son's business dealings selling favors to our enemies through his father. As long as Democrats remain in power, nothing will happen to him.
If it turns out to be true, I hope you are wrong about the Dems doing nothing, same as the Republicans. I would not put money down betting they would not do, just as you say. Both political parties in this country truly suck. That is why I go for the person not the party, and that is based on lessor of immediate evils, and even that method is a crap shoot.

You've never seen a worse excuse for a chief exec than Joe Biden.

1692928651153.png

You've never seen a worse excuse for a chief exec than Joe Biden.
Actually, 2 of them. Richard Nixon and Donald Trump. This thread should have been called
MAGA strikes out. Ass they failed to keep his ass out of being charged for his crimes.
1692932167161.jpeg

Attachments

• 1692931563556.jpeg
    1692931563556.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
He's pissed that Trump is being indicted, so he's gonna do everything he can to try to slow down the system?

Sounds like a grown man acting like a 3 year old, saying that since he's not getting his way, he's gonna hold his breath until he turns blue.
It is exactly the same process that has been used by the left forever. Equating a dissenting political viewpoint to the status of mortal enemy. Enjoy it...it will come back to bite the asses of those who sponsored the birth of this unruly beast. You have to. D naive if you think the genie has not been let out of the bottle.

But highly probable. How did Maxwell get convicted of child sex trafficking unless she had clients? For a hint as to who's names are on the client list, you should take a look at the names listed on the Epstein Island flight logs. It honestly doesn't take a genius to put two and two together.

soooooo .... are you saying dark brandon is?

:auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

wait...........

:laughing0301:

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
It's true that I'm far more conservative than Trump is, but he did take that oath, and he did a pretty good job of upholding and defending the Constitution. Remember the southern wall he tried to build but got push back from the Demwits and RINOs? Yeah ... that was part of his job. But Biden has ignored his oath. He literally sold the materials necessary to build the wall for a loss and has allowed many thousands of illegal invaders to cross the border. He's a pig.

In the meantime, he sent several more billion in fiat tax dollars to Ukraine while Hawaii burned. He's a literal traitor!!

what say you about the fact that donny pardoned steve bannon - the dude who scammed yer chosen one's MAGAts outa their hard earned cash with his very own ' build the wall' grift, 'eh?

i'll bet you donated to that didn'tcha? donny pardoned someone who literally stole from his voters.

think about that.

• Fact
  • Winner
Border crossing have reduced since Title 42 ended and there is nothing wrong with harris. Hunter Biden is nothing compared to Neil Bush. There are some narratives that need to stop being repeated.

Let's take a look at a dumb false equivalence.

1693042179825.png

There were few BLM riots. I have read police reports from, NYC, Philly, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Baltimore and LA about the Floyd protests instead of listening to idiots at Fox. Each reported majority peaceful protests and that looting and vandalism was done by groups not associated with BLM. I read the ACLED report that documented every protest and they found that out of more than 2,500 protests, there was violence in less than 220.

People are comparing 7 months to one day. Had protests for 1-6 lasted the same amount of time, multiply the numbers on the right by 210 days.

But the overall dishonesty here lies in the fact that the Floyd protests happened because of a police murder of an unarmed American citizen that was filmed. The 1-6 insurrection happened over an imaginary stolen election that didn't happen. So, in the left column, we have people who protested the actual murder of a citizen by police and in the right column, we have people mad because the guy they voted for lost an election.

Last edited:
Fani Willis under investigation for conspiring with Biden's white house.... and the GOP congress is also starting an investigation.... and a letter was sent to her putting her on notice that she has overreached and abused her power....
Republican overreach.

Forum List

Back