"Make America Great Again" - Why does this bother Liberals?

America has the strongest economy on earth

Sounds GREAT to me

Record breaking trade deficits and stagnant middle class wages is not my definition of strong.

Then why is Trump giving trillions in tax cuts to the wealthy instead of concentrating the money on the middle class?

It is obvious who he wants to make great

"Concentrating the money on the middle class"?

Because redistribution of wealth is your side's game.

Trump's policies, if enacted, will encourage an increase in wages and jobs for the American Working and Middle Class(s).

DO you have anything to say about this:

Record breaking trade deficits and stagnant middle class wages is not my definition of strong.

Okay.

So you and Donald saying America isn’t great now, right?

Wow. What a great zinger. That was great.

You should ask it in a Rust Belt City bar where all the men are having more trouble supporting their families than their dads did.

See how that works out for you.
Im all for Trump and his plan to bring jobs back but I have to ask.
If these guys are having so much trouble supporting their families, why are they spending their few dollars they have in a Rust Belt City bar. Shouldnt they be using that money to buy food for the family? I know I would.

Sounds GREAT to me

Then why is Trump giving trillions in tax cuts to the wealthy instead of concentrating the money on the middle class?

Trump's policies, if enacted, will encourage an increase in wages and jobs for the American Working and Middle Class(s).

How, through tariffs?

I don't think they're bothered by the phrase, I think they see opportunity and they're jumping on it.

The obvious retort is "America is ALREADY great", and I'm amazed that Trump didn't see that one coming.

Well, I'm not actually amazed by that.

Tell it to the tens of millions of American men who are having more trouble supporting their families than their dads did.

Sounds GREAT to me

Can't have it both ways pal

Can't complain about inequities of the middle class and then concentrate trillions in tax cuts to the wealthy

Trickle Down did not make America Great

In 2008, Barack Obama used the slogan "Take Back America" and capped off that statement with, "The Fundamental Transformation of America". This was just political rhetoric in an election. Trump is saying the same thing Obama did yet with different words. What's the big deal?

Perhaps Liberals might be more accepting of Trump's Campaign if he simply said "Reward our Friends and Punish Our Enemies".
America is Great now. Sad to hear you don't think so.

Sounds GREAT to me

Can't have it both ways pal

Can't complain about inequities of the middle class and then concentrate trillions in tax cuts to the wealthy

Trickle Down did not make America Great
So what poor person employes you?

I don't think they're bothered by the phrase, I think they see opportunity and they're jumping on it.

The obvious retort is "America is ALREADY great", and I'm amazed that Trump didn't see that one coming.

Tell it to the tens of millions of American men who are having more trouble supporting their families than their dads did.
I'm just talking about politics and the campaign. He likes the phrase, great, but it sure gave the Dems a pretty easy opening.

That trend has been occurring since the latch key kids of the 1970's..

In 2008, Barack Obama used the slogan "Take Back America" and capped off that statement with, "The Fundamental Transformation of America". This was just political rhetoric in an election. Trump is saying the same thing Obama did yet with different words. What's the big deal?

Perhaps Liberals might be more accepting of Trump's Campaign if he simply said "Reward our Friends and Punish Our Enemies".

Because it's just that, another slogan that is meaningless. Obama had them, Bush had them Bill had them, it's meaningless nonsense.

All he does is trash America as if it was in ruins and you people love him for it. His negativity and lack of faith in the American people is horrifying in a presidential candidate. If you people loved America you would find it objectionable too.
obama trashed America. Trump wants to fix it.
Sorry to hear that things have not gone well for you the last 8 years. Things have been great around here.

America is Great now. Sad to hear you don't think so.
It's in a great swamp of shit.....yes indeed.....

All he does is trash America as if it was in ruins and you people love him for it. His negativity and lack of faith in the American people is horrifying in a presidential candidate. If you people loved America you would find it objectionable too.
obama trashed America. Trump wants to fix it.
Sorry to hear that things have not gone well for you the last 8 years. Things have been great around here.
You get an EBT bonus this year?

Okay.

You should ask it in a Rust Belt City bar where all the men are having more trouble supporting their families than their dads did.

If these guys are having so much trouble supporting their families, why are they spending their few dollars they have in a Rust Belt City bar. Shouldnt they be using that money to buy food for the family? I know I would.

Because moral and social support from your peers is almost as much of a need as Food and Shelter.

Because it's just that, another slogan that is meaningless. Obama had them, Bush had them Bill had them, it's meaningless nonsense.
That is exactly why I can't understand the emotive investment people put in candidates..

Sounds GREAT to me

How, through tariffs?

No, though applying the Law of Supply and Demand to labor.

Okay.

Because moral and social support from your peers is almost as much of a need as Food and Shelter.
I did just fine without it..

Forum List

Back