🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass incarceration. Sessions says- Lock em up, throw away the key.

How much do they get paid?

We should change the child tax credit, as it does encourage too many kids by those who cannot pay for them.

Let the first two kids remain tax deductible. The third kid is not deductible, but the first two are. Have a fourth kid and you lose all child tax credits -

want a big family - fine - YOU PAY FOR IT.

It starts early. Single mothers paid to breed. Many of those Children then run wild in packs. Schools are not any help, the inmates run those asylums. To decrease this large criminal block party? Start early, uniforms, disipline, long days of real education. zero tolerance. Paddling.....wharever it takes. FBI stats prove it is not working now. We know who commits the murders, violent crimes, assults and burgalry.

As-is now? Only hope is first offense boot-camp. Military? Or some form of jail/learning center. If you don't play nice.......zero tolerance. Lock up till you learn. You will learn or die in solitary confinement. It is up to them which way to go.

FYI, the military is not the place to stash criminals, even first timers. Fine by me to have an alternative to prison time if you're not convicted of a violent crime, but we don't need people with issues in uniform driving a tank or carrying weapons.

How much do they get paid?

We should change the child tax credit, as it does encourage too many kids by those who cannot pay for them.

Let the first two kids remain tax deductible. The third kid is not deductible, but the first two are. Have a fourth kid and you lose all child tax credits -

want a big family - fine - YOU PAY FOR IT.
you had me until you said have four kids and lose all credits lol. what is this china?

Seriously, read what ACTUALLY HAPPENS....not the bullshit lies by the politicians.

EXAMPLE:

CALIFORNIA, PROP 57.

Governor Moonbeam claimed it was ONLY to alllow for early release for "NON-VIOLENT LOW LEVEL DRUG OFFENDERS".

THIS IS A FUCKING LIE.

Officials unveil controversial guidelines for the release of more inmates to relieve prison overcrowding

Read the actual regulations from the STATE OF CALIFORNIA:

https://oal.blogs.ca.gov/files/2017/03/2017-0324-01EON.pdf

The regulations unveiled on Friday exclude only death row inmates and those who are serving life without the possibility of parole from the credit earnings. Violent offenders could receive up to 20% of time served for good behavior.

Funny, I don't recall this ever being mentioned during the campaign by the governor....he said only low level non violent drug offenders would get out early.

Now anyone who isn't on Death Row or serving a life sentence can get reduced time off.

THAT IS WHAT IS KNOWN AS A FUCKING LIE by Governor Assfuck.

I'll leave now. No keyboard. Victimless crime? Like what speeding? No one is in jail without a long rap sheet or a nasty violation they chose to committ. Most in jail are in for what "they plea" down to. What they really did was 10X worse AND a long list of priors. Slow-learners. Fatherless.....they become breeders themselves if they can roam free long enuff. Sad but all true.

Yes, single mothers get paid "by the kid". House, food, medicate, utiliities, education, transportation etc. Most can't work, they have to "care for the kids" and go to "sign ups". The "man" may come around "off the books" of course.......can't impact the free stuff.

And.........shddup Bruce.

ok great

see, it's stuff like this that helps me put political bickering in the United States into perspective

when people on one side or the other call Trump or Hillary or Bush or Obama things like

EVIL
FASCIST
HITLER

and they get all worked up about it, I just laugh

wanna talk about corruption, incompetence or a disagreement about policy?

fine, but the hysteria is downright stupid...

This is a 6 year old who is paying a hefty price for bad decisions by democrats.....

lennox.jpg

I blame Obama for this.

I'll leave now. No keyboard. Victimless crime? Like what speeding? No one is in jail without a long rap sheet or a nasty violation they chose to committ. Most in jail are in for what "they plea" down to. What they really did was 10X worse AND a long list of priors. Slow-learners. Fatherless.....they become breeders themselves if they can roam free long enuff. Sad but all true.

Yes, single mothers get paid "by the kid". House, food, medicate, utiliities, education, transportation etc. Most can't work, they have to "care for the kids" and go to "sign ups". The "man" may come around "off the books" of course.......can't impact the free stuff.
victimless crime like selling pot, public intoxication, gambling, prostitution, selling loose cigarettes, etc etc etc

"When we talk about the war on drugs, which is increasingly turning into a real war, we often overlook the fact that the “criminals” involved in the drug trade aren’t actually violating anyone’s rights. When a drug dealer is hauled before a judge, there is no victim standing behind the prosecutor claiming damages. Everyone participating in the drug trade does so voluntarily. However, there are a lot more crimes for which this is also true. Millions upon millions of Americans have been thrown into cages without a victim ever claiming damages. It is important to look at the burden this mass level of incarceration places upon our society."

In light of that, let us review some statistics which demonstrate just how destructive the mass incarceration of victimless criminals has become to our society. The 2011 federal prison population consisted of:

• Drugs 50.7%
  • Public-order 35.0%,
  • Violent 7.9%
  • Property 5.8%
  • Other .7%
Victimless Crime Constitutes 86% of The Federal Prison Population

And.........shddup Bruce.

So you're not going to tell me how much per kid they get paid are you?

Still with t he false narrative, I see.
how is my personal opinion a false narrative? lol

By your opinion being false and a narration.......
so you think pot dealers and heroin dealers should face the same sentencing? Thats your opinion or in the alternative dictionary- your false narrative?

Nope never said that. Not my narrative. Here's mine:
Criminals belong in jail so they won't be able to continue to hurt people. It is why we have prisons. To isolate them from us. If a murderer is sitting in a cell, he is not out killing another. That is my narrative, and it must be the general consensus because we have prisons for that very purpose.
I have yet to weigh in on the degree of criminality that should accompany various drugs of choice.
I understand that. Here's where your confusion comes in...
I compared a victimless crime to a crime that could potentially be attempted murder.
Pot vs Heroin dealers.
I said the victimless criminal should not be facing years, while the attempted murder should be.
You called it a false narrative. (which contradicts your more current statements)
If by your logic, sending people to jail is to protect us, wouldn't a victimless crimes deserve MUCH smaller sentences?

I'm not confused. You don't understand the definition of crime. It isn't what your opinion, or the perps, or even the judges opinion of what should or should not be a crime. Which is also why some punishments are mandatory and others discretionary. What if a judge is a closet pedophile and decides a rapist should get off with time served? And then there is a judge here that we call the hangin judge. He's nuts. Free discretion can be hazardous. So can mandatory. 3 strikes was insane.

As for what is a crime, I think of the last man arrested for drinking something that tomorrow would be perfectly acceptable during prohibition. And I think medical marijuana is astounding regarding it's properties. I also think a joint is comparable to a cocktail. And yet, I think drunk drivers should get the max even though the product is legal.. And that creates another problem.
What is the DUI or OVI criteria for testing? If you were at a party, and smoked a joint on Sat. are you still under the influence on Monday? The THC will still be there. Or, is your morning dose of medical marijuana putting you at risk for being arrested that afternoon? Or is the public at risk because you're really high? There is a lot to consider.
The OVI in an alcohol related incident, isn't the same as the OVI the marijuana user operates under. So how does law enforcement measure the difference?
The law is the law until it is changed. So change the law. That is being done because the penalties do not fit the crime in these cases. We are rethinking this herb. Believe it or not, the universe is unfolding as it should. We'll get it right.

should marijuana (for example) really be federally illegal? What kind of effect does that have on our society?

Yes, Sessions did not say anything about increasing penalties for possession of small quantities for personal use. He is talking about increasing penalties on dealers.

Why does anyone want more kids to be using marijuana and other drugs. A youth's brain continues to form and develop until they are in their early to mid 20's. Marijuana corrupts that development and is harmful to the youth. How is this a good thing for America?

should marijuana (for example) really be federally illegal? What kind of effect does that have on our society?

Yes, Sessions did not say anything about increasing penalties for possession of small quantities for personal use. He is talking about increasing penalties on dealers.

Why does anyone want more kids to be using marijuana and other drugs. A youth's brain continues to form and develop until they are in their early to mid 20's. Marijuana corrupts that development and is harmful to the youth. How is this a good thing for America?
When marijuana is legalized I am sure there will be an associated age requirement, as with alcohol. Can't keep your kids from breaking the law? I guess that's your problem.

Forum List

Back