Matthew 6, What a nightmare on national TV yesterday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no resolution, prince. The nomination is confirmed, a done deal. And my concern was never the "Grease 10" bit, as I have often stated.

Although the confirmation is done, next year if the Democrats win a majority in the House, we'll be looking at an impeachment proceedings against Kavanaugh and others.

Further, even if the D's don't get the majority, clearing the air and the cloud over the protagonists here is important. Kav is a Supreme Court justice after all.

Probably not, but we will see Trump tax returns.

For what reason? You need probable cause and then it could be a closed document. Not sure why leftists think they need see candidates taxes, there is no rule or law that ever required it.

It will come out, because he is a Potus and all Potus show their returns, and he is a crook. Why don't you think he shows them?

So your reason for showing his returns is because others have done it? My mom would usually answer “If everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you?” The fact is, there is no law requiring it, there is no need to require it. So he just isn’t following the rules as you precieve them and should follow the status quo? That seems like a conservative not a progressive stance.
You're right, papa, showing returns is not a law, just a tradition of a show of good faith that they are hiding nothing. Another show of good faith tradition that IS the law, is divesting, or placing in trust, businesses that could be used to influence not only legislation, but the CIC himself. Like all those Arabs checking into Trump hotels and renting Trump apartments. Now, YOU may swallow the Trump claim that he turned his business over to the boys, but they are patent lackeys to everyone not wearing rose colored glasses. And even you cannot possibly believe that Trump cares more for Consitutional or Christian or even Muslim morality more than he believes in MAKING money, as evidenced by his intitial reaction to the slaughter of Khashoggi by his buddies who dangle big pictures and big bucks in front of him. He is waffling now in a hold off action until some other shiny object comes along to distract you, but wait & see. He'll smooth it over and blame somebody else and keep the Saudis playing him as long as they can, all the while thinking it is he playing them. They got his number big time, just like Pol Pot Un and Erdogan and Duterte got him pegged.

Brunson was laying his hand on Trump and praying to God, that's scriptural. You obviously haven't spent any time in a Christian Church. When Christians pray for others they put their hand on them some times. What an idiotic ignorant post.

You mean Evangelicals, and there Is a time and place for everything, and that was not it. On national TV. And he said, in Jesus's name. I am so upset over this.
Raging TDS alert! :cuckoo:
Someone call the waaaaaambulance!

Trump can go to a church or in a closet and have someone pray over him. Not TDS, Separation of Church and State. The last thing I want if to be controlled by Evangelicals but it sure looks like they are everywhere and far deep into politics, like usual. Jeffress is so sickening, they all are. See my sig. That tells you everything you need to know. Disgusting demons.

What is it about free expression that you people don't understand?

Pray in private, we do not want to turn on tv and a ? pastor is on his knees gushing up the Potus with a scripted pray. Also keep it out of public schools.

Really don't understand the First Amendment, do you?

He was doing both, praying for him and to him. On TV for all to see, disgraceful. Reading from a script he wrote down, what a hoot. Poor little Turkey man, after 22 years in Turkey, his church only had what 25 members. He is likely connected with the Gulen movement, they have a lot of charter schools here in the US, in TX and Ohio, they have to bring in teachers from Turkey, even though they have less credentials.

So what?

Libs complain about Joel Osteen because the Texan has thousands of members in his megachurch. Brunson's church is a micro church and the libs don't like that either.

I think libs don't like CHRISTIAN churches that well

He is a not a Christian pastor, he inherited the church from his daddy and preys on people , but if they are dumb enough to go and buy his books and listen to his feel good message, let them.
The point is I do not watch it on TV or go to his church.

Trump can go to a church or in a closet and have someone pray over him. Not TDS, Separation of Church and State. The last thing I want if to be controlled by Evangelicals but it sure looks like they are everywhere and far deep into politics, like usual. Jeffress is so sickening, they all are. See my sig. That tells you everything you need to know. Disgusting demons.

President Trump still has Freedom of Religion, just like anyone else. This is still America for now.

If Trump wants to pray with Brunson, pose with the Pope, meet with this minister or that, that's his right as an American.

Yes he does and he can blacken the doors at a church or pray in his home.

or anywhere else he damn well pleases.

President Trump still has Freedom of Religion, just like anyone else. This is still America for now.

If Trump wants to pray with Brunson, pose with the Pope, meet with this minister or that, that's his right as an American.

Yes he does and he can blacken the doors at a church or pray in his home.

or anywhere else he damn well pleases.

Exactly.

Freedom of religion is sancrosanct in America.

You mean Evangelicals, and there Is a time and place for everything, and that was not it. On national TV. And he said, in Jesus's name. I am so upset over this.

Pray in private, we do not want to turn on tv and a ? pastor is on his knees gushing up the Potus with a scripted pray. Also keep it out of public schools.

I understand freedom of religion and that includes Muslims, Jews, Hindus and all the atheists and agnostics in the US. The Potus of the US is suppose to honor the freedom of religion. He instead dwells on Christianity, his new founded religion and voters. Also the Evangelicals, and how they love to control and interfere in politics. See my sig, oh how they all swarm around him.

I don't know about Penelope, will, but I have had a hard time understanding 1A since money became speech and corporations became people. This decision was for the sole, one and only, reason of loosening up laws governing campaign contributions. After all, it doesn't mean that if I give big bucks to a judge, my free speech $ can buy a cozier sentence advantage. It only applies to pols, otherwise it would be illegal.

I understand freedom of religion and that includes Muslims, Jews, Hindus and all the atheists and agnostics in the US. The Potus of the US is suppose to honor the freedom of religion. He instead dwells on Christianity, his new founded religion and voters. Also the Evangelicals, and how they love to control and interfere in politics. See my sig, oh how they all swarm around him.

The President is fair to people of all religions. He is the first President with a Jewish daughter and grandchildren, and has engendered Tremendous relations with the Children of Israel.

do you include Muslims, Jews, Hindus and all the atheists and agnostics in the US in your daily (?) meditations?

Does he have to give up his own beliefs because he is POTUS?

your sig?

nothing more than childish bait

I don't know about Penelope, will, but I have had a hard time understanding 1A since money became speech and corporations became people. This decision was for the sole, one and only, reason of loosening up laws governing campaign contributions. After all, it doesn't mean that if I give big bucks to a judge, my free speech $ can buy a cozier sentence advantage. It only applies to pols, otherwise it would be illegal.

offices were bought and sold long before Citizens United.

the top 20 corporations, per Open Secrets, have been mostly donating to Democrats for years.

agree with it or not, it helped even the field for Republicans

do you include Muslims, Jews, Hindus and all the atheists and agnostics in the US in your daily (?) meditations?

your sig?

No of course he can be a Christian. The pastor who I question should of never done that in the Oval Office and Trump should not of allowed it. I am not on TV or the Potus of the US. My prayer life is no ones business except my immediate family and friends. Its private and should never interfere in politics.

My sig is a pic of what should never happen on TV in the oval office and be on the news.

I might add, I do not want an evangelical as a president and he seems to be one.

I want to add, since Trump believes in a God, then he doesn't believe he is God, but why do some many of his followers treat him like a God and laugh and applaud even when they know he is lying.

your sig?

No of course he can be a Christian. The pastor who I question should of never done that in the Oval Office and Trump should not of allowed it. I am not on TV or the Potus of the US. My prayer life is no ones business except my immediate family and friends. Its private and should never interfere in politics.

My sig is a pic of what should never happen on TV in the oval office and be on the news.

I might add, I do not want an evangelical as a president and he seems to be one.

I want to add, since Trump believes in a God, then he doesn't believe he is God, but why do some many of his followers treat him like a God and laugh and applaud even when they know he is lying.

Tough shit, I didn't like the idea of a secular humanist president, but I dealt with it.

My prayer life is no ones business except my immediate family and friends.

Neither is his.

Feel that way then? (Obama)

th

or then? (Bush)

th

Why don't you buy a vacuum, stick the nozzle in your ear, turn it on, and

suck the cobwebs, and Trump bullshit, out of your brain?

Neither is his.

th

or then? (Bush)

th

Please link your pictures??

You can't be serious.

google Obama prayer in Oval Office, then google Bush prayer in Oval office.

(and turn on that vacuum)

Neither is his.

th

or then? (Bush)

th

You can't be serious.

Is Jesus the only way to the Father God or are other religions also the way to the Father God?

Is Jesus the only way to the Father God?

Nope! Jesus Bar Abbas, Barabbas.

Neither is his.

th

or then? (Bush)

th

You can't be serious.

and?

no one is claiming the parson, and friends, weren't praying for/with Trump.

no rule/law against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back