Matthew 6, What a nightmare on national TV yesterday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prayer life is no ones business except my immediate family and friends.

Neither is his.

My sig is a pic of what should never happen on TV in the oval office and be on the news.

Feel that way then? (Obama)

th

or then? (Bush)

th

Why don't you buy a vacuum, stick the nozzle in your ear, turn it on, and

suck the cobwebs, and Trump bullshit, out of your brain?

Please link your pictures??

You can't be serious.

google Obama prayer in Oval Office, then google Bush prayer in Oval office.

(and turn on that vacuum)

and?

no one is claiming the parson, and friends, weren't praying for/with Trump.

no rule/law against it.

Apparently not.

What is it about free expression that you people don't understand?

Pray in private, we do not want to turn on tv and a ? pastor is on his knees gushing up the Potus with a scripted pray. Also keep it out of public schools.

Really don't understand the First Amendment, do you?

I understand freedom of religion and that includes Muslims, Jews, Hindus and all the atheists and agnostics in the US. The Potus of the US is suppose to honor the freedom of religion. He instead dwells on Christianity, his new founded religion and voters. Also the Evangelicals, and how they love to control and interfere in politics. See my sig, oh how they all swarm around him.
Is Jesus the only way to the Father God?

Nope! Jesus Bar Abbas, Barabbas.
You're not a Christian.

Raging TDS alert! :cuckoo:
Someone call the waaaaaambulance!

Trump can go to a church or in a closet and have someone pray over him. Not TDS, Separation of Church and State. The last thing I want if to be controlled by Evangelicals but it sure looks like they are everywhere and far deep into politics, like usual. Jeffress is so sickening, they all are. See my sig. That tells you everything you need to know. Disgusting demons.

Pray in private, we do not want to turn on tv and a ? pastor is on his knees gushing up the Potus with a scripted pray. Also keep it out of public schools.

I don't know about Penelope, will, but I have had a hard time understanding 1A since money became speech and corporations became people. This decision was for the sole, one and only, reason of loosening up laws governing campaign contributions. After all, it doesn't mean that if I give big bucks to a judge, my free speech $ can buy a cozier sentence advantage. It only applies to pols, otherwise it would be illegal.

So, like-minded people who act as a group and pool their donations lose their 1st Amendment rights? Do tell.

I guess you pray in UAE.
Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nayhan | The Back Channel

and
A Moment of Silence to Mark the One-Year Anniversary of the Boston Marathon Bombing

Really now it does not even compare to the nightmare on TV yesterday.

Do you see anyone blathering, NO.

And another in a mosque, you are getting hard up hey?

also please link where you get your pictures from.
Sorry but the FREE EXERCISE of RELIGION is in the CONSTITUTION. the President is allowed to and should pray. What is your fucking issue? Not everyone is a depressed atheist that thinks life is meaningless and we just become dirt again.......

Trump can go to a church or in a closet and have someone pray over him. Not TDS, Separation of Church and State. The last thing I want if to be controlled by Evangelicals but it sure looks like they are everywhere and far deep into politics, like usual. Jeffress is so sickening, they all are. See my sig. That tells you everything you need to know. Disgusting demons.

I understand freedom of religion and that includes Muslims, Jews, Hindus and all the atheists and agnostics in the US. The Potus of the US is suppose to honor the freedom of religion. He instead dwells on Christianity, his new founded religion and voters. Also the Evangelicals, and how they love to control and interfere in politics. See my sig, oh how they all swarm around him.

The President is fair to people of all religions. He is the first President with a Jewish daughter and grandchildren, and has engendered Tremendous relations with the Children of Israel.
I guess you pray in UAE.

and
A Moment of Silence to Mark the One-Year Anniversary of the Boston Marathon Bombing

Sorry but the FREE EXERCISE of RELIGION is in the CONSTITUTION. the President is allowed to and should pray. What is your fucking issue? Not everyone is a depressed atheist that thinks life is meaningless and we just become dirt again.......

He can pray anywhere, quietly. By the way it was the pastor who prayed. I have never heard Trump pray.

The President is fair to people of all religions. He is the first President with a Jewish daughter and grandchildren, and has engendered Tremendous relations with the Children of Israel.
I guess you pray in UAE.

and

He can pray anywhere, quietly.

He can pray anywhere, period.

I guess you pray in UAE.

and

I doubt he knows a prayer. LOL.

I guess you pray in UAE.

and

I doubt he knows a prayer. LOL.

Irrelevant to the issue.

You can understand his religion of faith from the way he has lived his life, see actions speak louder that words.

Were the pics of Obama praying scripted?
Obama was praying to God.
Brunson was praying to Trump.

See the difference?
Brunson was laying his hand on Trump and praying to God, that's scriptural. You obviously haven't spent any time in a Christian Church. When Christians pray for others they put their hand on them some times. What an idiotic ignorant post.

You mean Evangelicals, and there Is a time and place for everything, and that was not it. On national TV. And he said, in Jesus's name. I am so upset over this.

You really are so very mean and bitter, Penny.
It was a beautiful moment- try to let go of your TDS.
:wink:

Showmanship?

you claiming it was scripted?

Good question.

how gullible are you?
Showmanship?

you claiming it was scripted?

Yes, Will, I am sure of it.
Were the pics of Obama praying scripted?
Obama was praying to God.
Brunson was praying to Trump.

See the difference?

Hey Old Lady. You had several actual Christians explain to you that Pastor Brunson was not "praying to Trump". He was kneeling and laying on of hands, a very Scriptural and well known mode of prayer to actual Christians.

You have not amended nor apologized for your horrible smear of a good Christian man. You are known here for being "fair minded". As far as I know, fair-minded people retract when they have been proven wrong.

Unless you are so all-knowing that you actually KNOW that Pastor Brunson was praying TO Trump despite his words and actions, you are wrong.

So, which is it? Are you not actually fair-minded, or are you just another rabid anti-Christian? You've never actually fooled me. Not for one second.

He was doing both, praying for him and to him. On TV for all to see, disgraceful. Reading from a script he wrote down, what a hoot. Poor little Turkey man, after 22 years in Turkey, his church only had what 25 members. He is likely connected with the Gulen movement, they have a lot of charter schools here in the US, in TX and Ohio, they have to bring in teachers from Turkey, even though they have less credentials.
And now you attack the man unfairly imprisoned because ...Trump.
I feel sorry for you, I really do.

Last edited:
He was doing both, praying for him and to him. On TV for all to see, disgraceful. Reading from a script he wrote down, what a hoot. Poor little Turkey man, after 22 years in Turkey, his church only had what 25 members. He is likely connected with the Gulen movement, they have a lot of charter schools here in the US, in TX and Ohio, they have to bring in teachers from Turkey, even though they have less credentials.

So what?

Libs complain about Joel Osteen because the Texan has thousands of members in his megachurch. Brunson's church is a micro church and the libs don't like that either.

I think libs don't like CHRISTIAN churches that well
Bingo! They’d be happy to see mosques all over the place, but their attitude to Christianity is somewhat rabid!

Brunson was laying his hand on Trump and praying to God, that's scriptural. You obviously haven't spent any time in a Christian Church. When Christians pray for others they put their hand on them some times. What an idiotic ignorant post.

You mean Evangelicals, and there Is a time and place for everything, and that was not it. On national TV. And he said, in Jesus's name. I am so upset over this.

Who is this ‘we’?
Many of us found it very moving.
Sorry!

upload_2018-10-15_19-50-55.jpeg

How dare a prayer of thanks be said for a Pastor returned to us from being kidnapped by the Muslims.

Obviously he liked Turkey, his kids grew up in Turkey schools, and one was born there. He is more a Turk than a US citizen. What was he doing there for 22 years??
‘Turkey Schools’?
The children learn how to be turkeys?

upload_2018-10-15_19-52-49.jpeg

So what?

Libs complain about Joel Osteen because the Texan has thousands of members in his megachurch. Brunson's church is a micro church and the libs don't like that either.

I think libs don't like CHRISTIAN churches that well
Bingo! They’d be happy to see mosques all over the place, but their attitude to Christianity is somewhat rabid!
Christianity has become sort of 2 faced, hypocritical Bowing at the alter of greed perversion and lies Followers of the worst pos to ever enter our WH NOW do you understand Tilly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back