Millions of Trump voters just basically voted to cut their pay.

Oh and although I am long retired I was never obligated to anything. If I wanted to leave then I had zero obligation to inform my emp!loyer. Screw them. I did the work.

OK you are full of bs.....I am obligated to do the job. The better the pay, the more productive I am. The less pay, the less productivity. The employer knows this and expects this. I walked off 3 jobs with no notice. Very empowering...very fulfilling.

So you're a fraud. Good to know.

Millions of Donald Trump voters to lose overtime pay the moment he takes office

Republicans have made their clear their wish to roll back a number of Barack Obama's initiatives

Many millions of Americans who voted for Donald Trump could find themselves losing their right to overtime pay as soon as he takes office.

Political observers pointed out that one of the things Mr Trump has undertaken to push forward with, is to reverse a planned pay boost enacted by President Barack Obama.

Part of the regulation - that is due to go into effect on December 1 - demands that companies pay time-and-a-half overtime to workers who make less than $47,000 a year.
=========================================================================

:eusa_clap: Way to Trumpkin Bumpkins. A one month pay raise, to be taken away by Turkey Neck McConnell , overgrown frat boy Ryan, and billionaire man of the people Donald Trump.

What a joke. Demonizing the GOP over this stuff is gonna make replacing them all in 2018 and 2020 a cinch.
:cuckoo:

Yep, I always made it a personal policy to have the new job before I left or gave notice on the old one. It's smart but not required as the other poster said.

I think it's just a matter of civility. Okay, we tried this for a few months, years, whatever, and it didn't work out. You find another employee that will be happier with this position and I found a job that better suits me. Most employers understand that circumstance and respect your honesty.

Most employers today hire and then add workload without raising pay.

Then those employers won't be in business very long because they wouldn't be able to keep a steady workforce with people quitting all the time. My experience has been that the job is explained in detail with the good and the bad. That's a practice my employer uses, and we have little turnover other than the people that retire. He had plenty of people tell him they weren't interested when the job was offered, and that saves him a ton of time finding a replacement and retraining people.

This is not to say that in some situations, the company has to change for some reason. But most employers can't foresee that to tell the employees they hire at the time. There's either some new government regulation, or you lose a good customer and had to replace that with a pain in the ass customer, things do happen.

Explain how walking off a job makes a person a fraud. Walk off one job and find a better one. You are the fraud...you believe that a worker is loyal, hard working, and gives it his all for the good of the company. In reality, a worker is loyal unto himself long long long before the company. Self preservation. Capitalism is based on the conflict between worker and employer. First rule of economics. They are at odds with each other.

He is better than they are, obviously.

As proven by the destruction of the Democrat Party under his watch, obviously.

One has nothing to do with the other Stretch

Republicans were mean and did bad things that hurt the people.
Obama was nice and did good things that helped the people.

That's why the Democrat Party has been decimated since Obama took office.
Because he did such a super awesome job.

DERP!

One has nothing to do with the other.

Dean-----> Obama is better than the Republicans, obviously.

Todd------> Which is why the Dems have been decimated since he took office.

ClosedCaption-----> Obama's awesomeness has nothing to do with Dems getting crushed nationwide.

LOL!

You think repeating it makes it logical? Wrong, you can't explain what one has to do with the other and to compensate you beg the question and provide lol's.

Weak sauce

You think repeating it makes it logical?

Yes, when I repeat the truth, it remains logical.

If Obama was so great, he wouldn't have left the Democrat party in ruins when he left office.

Getting ones pay cut means they would be making less than they currently are as this would not go into effect until December 1st their pay would stay the same as it is not be less.

Getting ones pay cut means they would be making less than they currently are as this would not go into effect until December 1st their pay would stay the same as it is not be less.

Yes, but according to Democrats, if they were to get a pay increase, and didn't because of the courts, then they got a pay reduction.

Yes, but according to Democrats, if they were to get a pay increase, and didn't because of the courts, then they got a pay reduction.
Don't do that it's to late at night and I'm not drunk enough to deal with that kind of liberal logic.

The GOP hates the working man and sucks the rich mans dick every chance they get. To hell with the GOP.

Abolish the gop and chase them out of this country.
who was the biggest group to vote for trump? Do you even fking know? The group you just posted your stupid with. THE WORKING MAN. holy fk are you a loser. Dude, you are getting worse. You must have a virus and you can't shake it and your mind is dying.
The poor dupes...
Ahh The thing one says when one has nothing to say

now wait, did the middle class vote for Trump or Clinton? I'm now confused. I thought all you lefts were saying the GOP isn't for working man? Now we're concerned they might lose something they did vote for? are you sure? come on. stop playing around in here. which is it?

How is this a benefit for the working man?
define working man. it's what I asked. I thought the middle class didn't vote for Trump. So how is this any news about anyone voting for trump?

Define it any way you like. Now, how does this benefit the working man?
How does what help the working man?

This is where the fun begins. "Trump Dumps on Chumps!" Should we start here, or when he announced that he is not going to throw Hillary in jail? No? Well, what about him deciding that he is not going to repeal Obamacare? Well, then there was that climate change agreement that he may not renege on. Then, of course, there is the wall, that is really a fence.

Has anyone noticed that Trump's nose seems to be getting longer, sort of like Nixon's?

Or Obama's?

Wait and see what he does before criticizing him. Right now there is civil unrest in several places across the country. The last thing Trump wants to be responsible for his putting gas on the fire. Once he's sworn in and the clueless figure out there is nothing more they can do, they'll get off the streets and go home, and then Trump can carry out what he wants to do.

Since Trump is not waiting until he is president to back out of all his campaign promises, I see no particular reason to wait until he is president before calling him out for doing so.....
huh? what exactly can trump do before he's sworn in? What exactly has he backed away from?

Here. I copied another poster's contribution on this topic to kind of help you along:

View attachment 99665

***15 Flip Flops in 15 Days

On his predecessor:
“I think president Obama has been the most ignorant president in our history…President Obama when he became president, he didn't know anything. This guy didn’t know a thing. And honestly, today he knows less. Today, he knows less. He has done a terrible job.” (Press conference in Florida, July 27, 2016)

“I have great respect…I very much look forward to dealing with the President in the future, including counsel. He explained some of the difficulties, some of the high-flying assets and some of the really great things that have been achieved.” (White House, November 10, 2016)

On anti-Trump protesters:
“Just had a very open and successful presidential election. Now professional protesters, incited by the media, are protesting. Very unfair!” (Twitter, November 10, 2016, 9:19pm ET)

“Love the fact that the small groups of protesters last night have passion for our great country. We will all come together and be proud!” (Twitter, November 11, 2016, 6:14am ET)

On Obamacare:
“It’s gotta go.” (CNN, July 30, 2015)

“I like those [the prohibition against insurers denying coverage because of patients’ existing conditions and a provision that allows parents to provide years of additional coverage for children on their insurance policies] very much.” (Wall Street Journal, November 11, 2016)

On the border wall:
“Jeb Bush just talked about my border proposal to build a "fence." It's not a fence, Jeb, it's a WALL, and there's a BIG difference!” (Twitter, August 25, 2015)

“There could be some fencing.” (60 Minutes, November 13, 2016)

On gay marriage:
“If I’m elected, I would be very strong on putting certain judges on the bench that I think maybe could change things…I don’t like the way they ruled…I would strongly consider [trying to appoint justices to overrule the decision on same-sex marriage].” (Fox News Sunday, January 31, 2016)

“It’s irrelevant because it was already settled. It’s law. It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean it’s done…And I’m fine with that.” (60 Minutes, November 13, 2016)

On locking her up:
“If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation. There has never been so many lies, so much exception. There has never been anything like it. We will have a special prosecutor. I go out and speak and the people of this country are furious. The long time workers at the FBI are furious. There has never been anything like this with emails. You get a subpoena and after getting the subpoena you delete 33,000 emails and acid wash them or bleach them. An expensive process. We will get a special prosecutor and look into it. You know what, people have been—their lives have been destroyed for doing one-fifth of what you have done. You should be ashamed.” (Second Presidential Debate, October 9, 2016)

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t…It’s just not something that I feel very strongly about.” (New York Times, November 22, 2016)

On deporting illegal immigrants:
“We have at least 11 million people in this country that came in illegally. They will go out.” (CNN-Republican Debate, February 25, 2016)

“What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers, we have a lot of these people, probably two million, it could be even three million, we are getting them out of our country or we are going to incarcerate.” (60 Minutes, November 13, 2016)

On the generals:
“Well the generals under Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have not been very successful.” (Commander-in-Chief Forum, September 7, 2016)

“We have some great generals. We have great generals.” (60 Minutes, November 13, 2016)

"Well, I’ll be honest with you, I probably do [know more about ISIS than the generals do] because look at the job they’ve done. Okay? Look at the job they’ve done. They haven’t done the job.” (60 Minutes, less than a minute later)

On nuclear Japan:
“Well I think maybe it’s not so bad to have Japan — if Japan had that nuclear threat, I’m not sure that would be a bad thing for us.” (New York Times, March 26, 2016)

“The @nytimes states today that DJT believes "more countries should acquire nuclear weapons." How dishonest are they. I never said this!” (Twitter, November 13, 2016)

On the Electoral College:
“The electoral college is a disaster for democracy.” (Twitter, November 06, 2012)

“The Electoral College is actually genius in that it brings all states, including the smaller ones, into play. Campaigning is much different!” (Twitter, November 15, 2016)

“I'd rather do the popular vote.” Says he was "never a fan of the electoral college." (New York Times, November 22, 2016)

On the Trump University lawsuit:
“Trump University has a 98% approval rating. I could have settled but won't out of principle!” (Twitter, February 29, 2016)

“I don't settle cases…I won’t settle because it’s an easy case to win in court.” (Morning Joe, March 3, 2016)

“I settled the Trump University lawsuit for a small fraction of the potential award because as President I have to focus on our country” (Twitter, November 19, 2016)

On man-made climate change:
“I am not a great believer in man-made climate change.” (Washington Post, March 21, 2016)

“I think there is some connectivity. Some, something.” (New York Times, November 22, 2016)

On the Paris climate agreement:
“We’re going to cancel the Paris Climate Agreement” (Policy address in North Dakota, May 26, 2016)

“I have an open mind to it." (New York Times, November 22, 2016)

On torture:
“Torture works. OK, folks? You know, I have these guys—‘Torture doesn’t work!’—believe me, it works. And waterboarding is your minor form. Some people say it’s not actually torture. Let’s assume it is. But they asked me the question: What do you think of waterboarding? Absolutely fine. But we should go much stronger than waterboarding.” (South Carolina, February 17, 2016)

“[Mattis] said, ‘I’ve never found it to be useful…Give me a pack of cigarettes and a couple of beers and I’ll do better.’…I was very impressed by that answer… [Torture is] not going to make the kind of a difference that a lot of people are thinking.’’ (New York Times, November 22, 2016)

On the New York Times:
"Wow, the @nytimes is losing thousands of subscribers because of their very poor and highly inaccurate coverage of the 'Trump phenomena.'" (Twitter, November 13, 2016)

“I have great respect for the New York Times. I have tremendous respect…The New York Times is a world jewel. And I hope we can all get along." (New York Times, November 22, 2016)
I still don't know what you're looking for from me? Hey give two shits what's going on. He did what he did to get elected in it or Obama was a bad president if he wants him to leave with dignity
This is where the fun begins. "Trump Dumps on Chumps!" Should we start here, or when he announced that he is not going to throw Hillary in jail? No? Well, what about him deciding that he is not going to repeal Obamacare? Well, then there was that climate change agreement that he may not renege on. Then, of course, there is the wall, that is really a fence.

Has anyone noticed that Trump's nose seems to be getting longer, sort of like Nixon's?
nope haven't noticed anything close to your post. infact, I'd say you lie. but that's ok cause we already knew it.

Sorry, JC, but all of these policy reversals are coming directly from the Cheeto Twitter in Chief, not from me......
and? So what? He's maturing I love it

It is simple: he is a goldbricking slacker. He does the bare minimum to not get shit-canned, and hides behind the skirts of a union if anyone calls him on it.

LOL. Actually I'm one of the top two, and generally the most productive member of the department when our monthly metrics are released.

I don't need to hide behind anyone's skirt. Especially since I am the Department Steward as well.

Trump is "maturing"?

Has a nice ring to it. Maybe that can be his slogan for a second term.
Yes I agree. Look at my success right along with it

Maybe you should go look up the definition of maturing you lack in that ability

The government does not have the right to inject themselves into doing what Obama did. I believe if they don't like what they are paid or don't like their working conditions they should form a Union. letting the government do the job the Unions should be doing will only lead to fascism. Where I once worked I didn't like the working conditions and no one else did either, we voted for a Union. That is what should happen.

BTW how do you know who voted for Trump? Maybe none of those folks did. Considering that making less than 47 thousand a year pretty much means you are on some sort of government dole i would say they may not have voted for Trump.

Republicans have made their clear their wish to roll back a number of Barack Obama's initiatives

Many millions of Americans who voted for Donald Trump could find themselves losing their right to overtime pay as soon as he takes office.

Political observers pointed out that one of the things Mr Trump has undertaken to push forward with, is to reverse a planned pay boost enacted by President Barack Obama.

Part of the regulation - that is due to go into effect on December 1 - demands that companies pay time-and-a-half overtime to workers who make less than $47,000 a year.
=========================================================================

:eusa_clap: Way to Trumpkin Bumpkins. A one month pay raise, to be taken away by Turkey Neck McConnell , overgrown frat boy Ryan, and billionaire man of the people Donald Trump.

What a joke. Demonizing the GOP over this stuff is gonna make replacing them all in 2018 and 2020 a cinch.

As much as I don't like Trump, I laugh at you peckerheads.

Yeah 2018 and 2020 will be a cinch.

2016 was supposed to be a blowout....for you...not the GOP.

Dickheads.

Forum List

Back