Mueller Is Coming for Trump

just stfu already, you got nothing and everyone knows it.

Spoken like a real champ whose got so little himself that he uses a picture of him swinging and missing a tennis ball as his own avatar!

...you consistently can't tell correctly wtf is going.

JC456 (and you by the way too) can't explain Trump's insane tweet as anything less than crazy or incredibly stupid.

Also, in the photograph in my avatar, what you see is POST impact, the service ball was certainly not missed by the greatest tennis player of all time.
If it made you crazy, and angry and full of hate, it was BRILLIANT.
SUCK IT SJW.
Go back to Mexico and try to enter the country legally.
And lay off THE METH.

I'm not angry, I'm not full of hate, I don't consume illicit drugs and I'm an American.

That's the truth...can you deal with it?

View attachment 134230

Spoken like a real champ whose got so little himself that he uses a picture of him swinging and missing a tennis ball as his own avatar!

...you consistently can't tell correctly wtf is going. JC456 (and you by the way too) can't explain Trump's insane tweet as anything less than crazy or incredibly stupid.

Also, in the photograph in my avatar what you see is POST impact, the service ball was certainly not missed by the greatest tennis player of all time.
I really want to explain it to you, but you'd just tell me something stupid in reply. So why waste my time? You don't get Trump. As such, anything else is useless for your brain to absorb.
We get Trump exactly how he is. An incompetent buffoon which is how the world also sees him.
record highs in the stock market, jobs coming to fruition. what's not to like? The world doesn't like him cause he's not them. he proved it. They didn't like it, I give two fking shits.

JC456 (and you by the way too) can't explain Trump's insane tweet as anything less than crazy or incredibly stupid.

Also, in the photograph in my avatar, what you see is POST impact, the service ball was certainly not missed by the greatest tennis player of all time.
SUCK IT SJW.
And lay off THE METH.

I'm not angry, I'm not full of hate, I don't consume illicit drugs and I'm an American.

then why aren't you angry that Hitlery deleted 33,000 emails after benghazi? didn't you want justice for the four dead americans?

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

trump_tweet_investigated.jpg

Stop it - this tweet cannot be. It's fake.

View attachment 134230

...you consistently can't tell correctly wtf is going. JC456 (and you by the way too) can't explain Trump's insane tweet as anything less than crazy or incredibly stupid.

Also, in the photograph in my avatar what you see is POST impact, the service ball was certainly not missed by the greatest tennis player of all time.
I really want to explain it to you, but you'd just tell me something stupid in reply. So why waste my time? You don't get Trump. As such, anything else is useless for your brain to absorb.
We get Trump exactly how he is. An incompetent buffoon which is how the world also sees him.
record highs in the stock market, jobs coming to fruition. what's not to like? The world doesn't like him cause he's not them. he proved it. They didn't like it, I give two fking shits.
When the stock market was soaring under Obama, you idiots kept saying the prez isn't responsible for those numbers.
It's a life's work pointing out your hypocrisies.

I really would like to see someone make a video at a GOP gathering. First, get the rubes to foam at the mouth over Benghazi. Let them really go off and shed crocodile tears over the Four Dead Americans™.

Then...ask them the names of the Four Dead Americans™.

I really wish someone would do that.

View attachment 134230

When the stock market was soaring under Obama, you idiots kept saying the prez isn't responsible for those numbers.
It's a life's work pointing out your hypocrisies.
well it means more when the brokers in the market state that it's because of trump and never claimed it was obummer. but fk, why would you give a shit about facts.

SUCK IT SJW.
And lay off THE METH.

then why aren't you angry that Hitlery deleted 33,000 emails after benghazi? didn't you want justice for the four dead americans?
2hrmj3s.jpg

B-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!

I really would like to see someone make a video at a GOP gathering. First, get the rubes to foam at the mouth over Benghazi. Let them really go off and shed crocodile tears over the Four Dead Americans™.

Then...ask them the names of the Four Dead Americans™.

I really wish someone would do that.
and there it is, more winning by me, you distain the fact that we won't let benghazi die. you aren't american, you don't care about fellow americans you're a hack lib hater.

SUCK IT SJW.
And lay off THE METH.

Yea, I'm totally pissed that Hillary is covering up how she murdered her staff at the Libyan embassy. :rolleyes:

Why are you in this constant pathetic deflection mode and are completely unable to address discussion directly?

SUCK IT SJW.
And lay off THE METH.

2hrmj3s.jpg

B-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!
EXACTLY!! so you're not american?

SUCK IT SJW.
And lay off THE METH.

Yea, I'm totally pissed that Hillary is covering up how she murdered her friend at the Libyan embassy. :rolleyes:

Why are you in this constant pathetic deflection mode and are completely unable to address discussion directly?
Hillary did what? We need to investigate her! (-:

SUCK IT SJW.
And lay off THE METH.

Yea, I'm totally pissed that Hillary is covering up how she murdered her staff at the Libyan embassy. :rolleyes:

so are you calling for an investigation?

SUCK IT SJW.
And lay off THE METH.

How do we know you are an American?

There doesn't appear to be enough EVIDENCE to convict you of that "CRIME".
All I have read from you is daily attacks on The President, and Daily Assaults on The Peaceful Transition of Power, and Daily Assaults on The Individual Liberties we have, and The Constitution that Enumerates them.

Maybe we need to put you under surveillance for 18 months, have Congress engage in 4 different simultaneous investigations and appoint an independent counsel to see if we can find out you are actually an American Citizen, because so far I see nothing that says you are.

nope real as real gets. no one ever claimed it wasn't. nice that you lie about us now. true american.

So what does that crazy tweet tell you?

Trump does too much meth in the mornings?

Give me something that suggests that you can read it and rationally evaluate it. Because right now it looks like you Trumpsters simply let your mind do an emergency U-turn and run off to deflections.

Forum List

Back