Mueller prepares to write Obstruction report without trump interview

Redirect Notice

This does not sound good for the Liar in Chief. Mueller has enough evidence to find obstruction of justice without trump's interview. Sounds Damning....
Was there something probative in the tapes obtained from Cohen? I don't know. I suspect that if Mueller isn't going to interview or subpoena Trump, something probative has been found. What I don't know is whether:
  • It's probative of Trump's being guilty of something, or
  • It's probative of Trump's being not prosecutably culpable of a felony.
It might also be that the "Trump nexus'd" elements of the investigation have been transferred to the NY Southern District office of the FBI/DOJ and the non-Trump parts will remain in Mueller's office.

Still without any evidence against Trump, Mueller decided to backdoor Attorney-Client Privilege; and simply TAKE all of Trump's Lawyer's legally protected documents / files.

Redirect Notice

This does not sound good for the Liar in Chief. Mueller has enough evidence to find obstruction of justice without trump's interview. Sounds Damning....
What is the evidence?

Can u read?

Mueller appears to have four major points he is making. It seems the OoJ case has been made. They don't need an interview with the Liar in Chief.

Redirect Notice

Was there something probative in the tapes obtained from Cohen? I don't know. I suspect that if Mueller isn't going to interview or subpoena Trump, something probative has been found. What I don't know is whether:
  • It's probative of Trump's being guilty of something, or
  • It's probative of Trump's being not prosecutably culpable of a felony.
It might also be that the "Trump nexus'd" elements of the investigation have been transferred to the NY Southern District office of the FBI/DOJ and the non-Trump parts will remain in Mueller's office.

Still without any evidence against Trump, Mueller decided to backdoor Attorney-Client Privilege; and simply TAKE all of Trump's Lawyer's legally protected documents / files.

That search was to find other information...not anything for Obstruction....trump and Cowan are sweating...

"Three sources familiar with the investigation said the findings Mueller has collected on Trump’s attempts to obstruct justice include: His intent for firing former FBI Director James Comey; his role in the crafting of a misleading public statement on the nature of a June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between his son and Russians; Trump’s dangling of pardons before grand jury witnesses who might testify against him; and pressuring Attorney General Jeff Sessions not to recuse himself from the Russia investigation."

Trump’s Lawyer Raised Prospect of Pardons for Flynn and Manafort.
Looks like Mueller has obtained tapes from Cohen

Ouch!!!!!

Redirect Notice

ROFL! No he doesn't. Trump told him to fuck off, so he has no other choice.

He could subpeona him....but the case has been made. He doesn't need an interview.
So what is the case? Lay it out with proof!
I know, when you are pulling stuff out your ass you can slap a funny down instead of answering the question. It’s why ewe are a libtard.

Redirect Notice

He could subpeona him....but the case has been made. He doesn't need an interview.

You really can't read....people have told me that and I defended you. Sorry for you obvious ignorance.

Maybe you can get someone to read it to you. If Mueller had doubt in his obstruction case he would subpoena the Liar in Chief. He doesn't need him.

The idiots words and Tweets are enough.

Redirect Notice

I know, when you are pulling stuff out your ass you can slap a funny down instead of answering the question. It’s why ewe are a libtard.

Lets see what Mueller comes up with...it will he Epic.

Redirect Notice

You really can't read....people have told me that and I defended you. Sorry for you obvious ignorance.

Maybe you can get someone to read it to you. If Mueller had doubt in his obstruction case he would subpoena the Liar in Chief. He doesn't need him.

The idiots words and Tweets are enough.
So can ewe lay out Mueller’s case or can’t you? If you can’t just say so. Idiot. It’s a simple question ass talker!

Redirect Notice

Not going to happen!

You have NO IDEA what Mueller will write.....None of us do!

Who do you think you are talking to...other democrats?

You write that "none of us do" in regard to Steve saying Mueler wouldn't
do that. Which was a reply to you starting this thread about what Mueller
is gonna write? If none of us do...(know what Mueller is gonna write)
Why would you start a thread explaining to us what Mueller is gonna write?

Mueller already is destroying his own credibility by this nonsense witch hunt
that is going on. To make an obstruction report when his boss is the person
that told Trump to fire Comey is comical at best, and legal suicide at worst.

Redirect Notice

Not going to happen!

You have NO IDEA what Mueller will write.....None of us do!
If he had anything, it would've been leaked by now.

Nope....Mueller is a true Professional. Kellyanne...the leaker...is not on his staff.

No need for interview in Obstruction report....he has plenty on the orange liar.

Redirect Notice

It will be an epic FAIL.

It will be an epic FAIL.

The Republican Party will need to decide. Do they continue to support the Liar in Chief or the rule of law. When they receive to Obstruction report...if they sit on it....they are doomed in November. The House is gone....the Senate depends on their action or inaction. Simple as that....

It will be an epic FAIL.

The Republican Party will need to decide. Do they continue to support the Liar in Chief or the rule of law. When they receive to Obstruction report...if they sit on it....they are doomed in November. The House is gone....the Senate depends on their action or inaction. Simple as that....
Bullshit. The public will know the report is horseshit.

It will be an epic FAIL.

Bullshit. The public will know the report is horseshit.

You keep thinking that little fellow. The Blue Wave is coming.

Forum List

Back