Name An Item In The Room

About 35 miles, I live in the sticks as I don't like towns

Photos of my Border Collie, Sally who sadly passed away, bless her........

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about Pepe.......
I lost Sally seventeen years ago and I think of her everyday, she was part of me and still is ......oh my

China Border Collie sitting by the fireplace

Sorry to hear about Pepe.......
I lost Sally seventeen years ago and I think of her everyday, she was part of me and still is ......oh my

China Border Collie sitting by the fireplace
At least we have our fond memories of them. I absolutely LOVE our two kitties we now own, they're ages 11 (We think, but we're not sure of her exact age.) and 10. We know Henry's exact age because he was born at the shelter where we adopted him. We've had Emily for about 10 years and 3 months, and Henry for almost 10 years now. We love them dearly. Pets truly are a blessing, aren't they?

I have to mention one of my prized possessions here in my room. It's the Muddy Waters Chess Records 3-CD Box Set. It's an over sized box, which houses the CD's and a wonderful huge booklet that details the music and life of Muddy. The Box Set covers his most productive years, from 1947-1972. There are over 70 tracks on the CD's, and they're the best of Muddy's BEST during those years. This one is absolutely essential for any comprehensive blues music library.

Forum List

Back