New house speaker's latest financial disclosure

How rich was she? Surely s

No curiosity about insider trading, just a lame statement that she was "very rich" before she was elected. I rest my case.
Plenty of curiosity about it.... Was there ever an ethics investigation on it, so we could know one way or the other?

Shows no assets. Not even a checking account. Nothing. Zero assets. No investments, no properties, nothing.

Seems pretty unlikely, don't you think? A congressman, even a back bencher, with no assets at all? Used to be a lawyer, won some pretty big settlements too, where is it all?

rex__enema_4pack_f.jpg

Shows no assets. Not even a checking account. Nothing. Zero assets. No investments, no properties, nothing.

Seems pretty unlikely, don't you think? A congressman, even a back bencher, with no assets at all? Used to be a lawyer, won some pretty big settlements too, where is it all?

He is not required to report bank accounts containing less than $1000. He has reported mortgages and line of credit indicating he is credit worthy.

If he was wealthy, and he probably is, he would be criticized for that. But the most ridiculous attack sites are now saying that if he is so poor, he is vulnerable to financial exploitation. There is zero honor for Democrats/leftists who worship at the altar of personal destruction of political opponents.

However this site seems to claim to know a lot about Mike Johnson's finances:

He is not required to report bank accounts containing less than $1000. He has reported mortgages and line of credit indicating he is credit worthy.

If he was wealthy, and he probably is, he would be criticized for that. But the most ridiculous attack sites are now saying that if he is so poor, he is vulnerable to financial exploitation. There is zero honor for Democrats/leftists who worship at the altar of personal destruction of political opponents.

However this site seems to claim to know a lot about Mike Johnson's finances:
Well, I think this should end all the triggered responses from the liberals on this board.
It really is "nothing to see here, folks, just move along."

he gets 14 grand a month or so deposited into an account.
Nevertheless since he has been filing financial reports for some time now--he is apparently less wealthy than most members of Congress--if there was any problem with bank accounts it surely would have surfaced before now. I already posted one credible source indicating his net worth is not exactly secret. And I'm posting another here.

You really should consult sources more credible than a thoroughly partisan and dishonest "Daily Beast" and those rags that parrot them. I don't recall ever seeing bank balances included in estimates of anybody's net worth.

Nevertheless since he has been filing financial reports for some time now--he is apparently less wealthy than most members of Congress--if there was any problem with bank accounts it surely would have surfaced before now. I already posted one credible source indicating his net worth is not exactly secret. And I'm posting another here.

You really should consult sources more credible than a thoroughly partisan and dishonest "Daily Beast" and those rags that parrot them. I don't recall ever seeing bank balances included in estimates of anybody's net worth.

I do not care what his net worth is, I care that he follows the rules put forth.

And apparently he follows the rules re financial disclosures as there have been no complaints or criticisms in eight years of financial disclosures.

He was a nobody and as such people did not pay attention to his filings. Now he is in the big chair people start to care

Why isn’t he making tens of millions insider trading like so many others? Does he even have a Bitcoin wallet for Zelen$ky and Lobbyists???

Forum List

Back