News crew shot **warning graphic**

I'm just waiting for the KKK to get out there and march and cause mayhem over how WHITE LVIES bleeds, dies the same By the hands of white, black, cops, their bros, etc etc: as the BLACK LIVES.

The left gains nothing by making a fuss over this -- white lives don't matter.

The nigga is dead you stupid ass hole, what the fuck do you want the planet to do? Give him mouth to mouth, bring him back alive to stand trial? Mental illness and guns....the american way of life...

Gun sales surge after Obama's election...deal with it America.

Why are you so intent on believing the manifesto/suicide note of a lunatic?

Why are you so intent on dismissing it?

Because the rantings of a lunatic should be dismissed, not used as political playing cards to push some "race war" narrative.

I gather you don't want to find the real motivations behind why he killed those two people on air.

You're still not understanding the whole point. There's nothing "real" about the claimed motivations of crazy people.

Do you think that the Charles Manson's supposed "motivation" to start a race war (as prophesied to him through Beatles songs) is important or relevant to anything at all?

First you cited his being a "disgruntled employee" as a motive for the murders:

The shooter had been a reporter for that news channel until he was fired.

It's not difficult to figure out his motivation, but I guess "race war" sells more papers than "a guy took revenge on the company that fired him".

Then just now when revelations of his being motivated to revenge by the Charleston shootings come up, you're willing to dismiss it as a "crazy person's manifesto." :

I have no desire to read any crazy person's manifesto.

Those views are not contradictory.

Gee another cracker shitting in their pants thread

b9f5ba34a0985194ced5727cb00a13ae.jpg
hope some negro gives you or your mother or sister some "diversity" up close and personal sometime soon...see how funny you think it is then ....

LOLOL....I would bet my last dollar, this pink mf got nigga's in the family already....we all know Becky can't keep her panties on around dark meat.
and fuck you, too, n igger.

How the 'browning of America' is imminent :laugh2:

How the 'browning of America' is imminent
Oh great, more people on welfare.

one of the news channels was reading his manifesto

is it available
Killers love it when we read their manifestos. Its the reason they do these high profile killings. We should boycott any media outlet that posts manifestos.
Thats right. Encourage censorship. Another brilliant idea from the resident idiot.
"Boycott" and "censoring" are two different words. Let me guess, youve got about a 75 IQ? Congratulations, you are officially African! :laugh:

Gee another cracker shitting in their pants thread

b9f5ba34a0985194ced5727cb00a13ae.jpg
hope some negro gives you or your mother or sister some "diversity" up close and personal sometime soon...see how funny you think it is then ....

LOLOL....I would bet my last dollar, this pink mf got nigga's in the family already....we all know Becky can't keep her panties on around dark meat.
and fuck you, too, n igger.

How the 'browning of America' is imminent :laugh2:

How the 'browning of America' is imminent

Let me get this straight, you white mf's tan to the point of lobster ready meals, your white women are so into black meat, its become an epidemic in the south, there isn't a small business in this country that don't hire the brown people for shit, thus the on going illegal migration, yeah, I'd say America is browning pretty fast...next question.

Why are you so intent on dismissing it?

Because the rantings of a lunatic should be dismissed, not used as political playing cards.

I gather you don't want to find the real motivations behind why he killed those two people on air.

You're still not understanding the whole point.

Do you think that the Charles Manson's "motivation" to start a race war (as prophesized to him through Beatles songs) is important or relevant to anything at all?

First you cited his being a "disgruntled employee" as a motive for the murders:

The shooter had been a reporter for that news channel until he was fired.

It's not difficult to figure out his motivation, but I guess "race war" sells more papers than "a guy took revenge on the company that fired him".

Then just now when revelations of his being motivated to revenge by the Charleston shootings come up, you're willing to dismiss it as a "crazy person's manifesto." :

Those views are not contradictory.

quick question genius; did you dismiss the manifesto or actions of the Charleston shooter in the same manner??? wasn't he a drug user? that may have twisted his mind but it doesn't excuse his racism does it?

so did you dismiss the racist motive of the Charleston shooter?

Why did he specifically and only target his former colleagues at the TV station if his attack was genuinely motivated by the desire to start a race war?

Once again, read the manifesto.

Ohh so when a White man shoots blacks it is a racist act designed to start a race war based on his writings, but when a black man shoots whites and writes the purpose was to start a race war you don't believe it right?

one of the news channels was reading his manifesto

is it available
Killers love it when we read their manifestos. Its the reason they do these high profile killings. We should boycott any media outlet that posts manifestos.
Thats right. Encourage censorship. Another brilliant idea from the resident idiot.
"Boycott" and "censoring" are two different words. Let me guess, youve got about a 75 IQ? Congratulations, you are officially African! :laugh:
Who said they were the same words? That monkey reading comprehension again eh? Everyone knows they are two different words. What does that have to do with encouraging censorship?

Because the rantings of a lunatic should be dismissed, not used as political playing cards.

Yet here we all are. You know, we wouldn't need to be worried about playing "political playing cards" if certain liberals wouldn't make every mass shooting that happens as a matter of racism or gun control.

:lol:

Of course, it's the liberals fault that some conservatives love building a race war narrative. Just like how it's black people's fault that some whites are racist.

(please note: that previous sentence is entirely sarcastic)

Forum List

Back