News crew shot **warning graphic**

quick question genius; did you dismiss the manifesto or actions of the Charleston shooter in the same manner??? wasn't he a drug user? that may have twisted his mind but it doesn't excuse his racism does it?

so did you dismiss the racist motive of the Charleston shooter?

Yep.

Crazy people do crazy things.

Why did he specifically and only target his former colleagues at the TV station if his attack was genuinely motivated by the desire to start a race war?

Once again, read the manifesto.

I have no desire to read any crazy person's manifesto.

Why are you so intent on believing the manifesto/suicide note of a lunatic?

Oh....so we can't believe his manifesto? So Dylann Roofs words can't be believed either?
Thats different, a white guy wrote that so he was not insane or crazy he was just evil. When a black guy does it he doesn't REALLY mean what he wrote, no he is secretly working to increase republican control by white people.

Those views are not contradictory.

Why not?

How does believing that his primary motivation was to take revenge on his co-workers that he feel had slighted him contradict believing that his motivations are irrelevant in the face of the fact that he's clearly a lunatic?

well for starters because he had a history of racial delusions and feelings of being oppressed?

Sounds like a symptom of mental illness to me.

No, your avatar is a MEXICAN you're pretending to be a negro.
The figure in my avatar is far older than the name given to the country of Mexico.. But if an avatar is the focus of your judgment of people, what does yours say about you?
Being black is no excuse for ignorance:

Human presence in the Mexican region was once thought to date back 40,000 years based upon what were believed to be ancient human footprints discovered in the Valley of Mexico, but after further investigation using radioactive dating, it appears this is untrue.[1] It is currently unclear whether 21,000-year-old campfire remains found in the Valley of Mexicoare the earliest human remains in Mexico.[2]Indigenous peoples of Mexico began to selectively breed maize plants around 8000 BC. Evidence shows a marked increase in pottery working by 2300 B.C. and the beginning of intensive corn farming between 1800 and 1500 B.C..

Pre-Columbian Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know that no one wants to be black, but find a different way of denial.
What is YOUR excuse for being ignorant? Reading comprehension , I guess, is a subset of your ignorance. The name Mexico did not exist until after the Spanish arrived. That was my point.

In your ignorant haste, you jumped at yet another chance to make a complete fool of yourself by ignoring what I said and supplanting it with a non sequitur of your own making.
Don't be such an ignoramus. The name Greece did not exist until the Romans labelled them Greeks, that would be after the heyday of ancient Greece.

As for Mexico: Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like I said, being black is a thin excuse for this level of ignorance.
Being white is a great rationale for your stupidity. You just cant make this type of stupidity up. Mexico and Mēxihco is not the same thing idiot.

"Mexico (country) did not name its capital after itself, as in Mexico City—the accepted name internationally—but the converse actually applies. Before Spanish times, the capital was formally named Tenochtitlan, but was the seat of the Mexica Empire which is known as the Aztec Empire."

"Under the Spaniards, Mexico was both the name of the capital and its sphere of influence, most of which exists as Greater Mexico Cityand the State of Mexico."
That's what happens when you try to pass a quick hit from Google off as crap you expected us to think you knew already.....

"Headline...Obama and Hillary endorse new policy - blacks and gays shouldn't have access to guns."

These people are imbeciles.

Vester Flanagan states in his "manifesto" that he put down a deposit on the firearm that he bought...meaning that he bought it from a FFL and HAD a background check!!!

And passed!!!

Why did he specifically and only target his former colleagues at the TV station if his attack was genuinely motivated by the desire to start a race war?

Once again, read the manifesto.

Oh....so we can't believe his manifesto? So Dylann Roofs words can't be believed either?
Thats different, a white guy wrote that so he was not insane or crazy he was just evil. When a black guy does it he doesn't REALLY mean what he wrote, no he is secretly working to increase republican control by white people.

Dylan Roof and this guy were (or are) both crazy, and neither of their delusions about race are relevant to anything.

As for the rest of, I don't think you understood my post that you seem to be responding to.

I'm just waiting for the KKK to get out there and march and cause mayhem over how WHITE LVIES bleeds, dies the same By the hands of white, black, cops, their bros, etc etc: as the BLACK LIVES.
The shooter was a cop?
Stick with it.....don't let the intellectual turbulence throw you off, you'll get little snippets of rational thought that will allow you to piece it together

But this part of the sentence really doesn't make sense

"WHITE LVIES bleeds, dies the same By the hands of white, black, cops, their bros, etc etc: as the BLACK LIVES"

I'm picturing that beauty pagent chick that says "such as the Iraq, as such" saying those words.

Because the rantings of a lunatic should be dismissed, not used as political playing cards.

Yet here we all are. You know, we wouldn't need to be worried about playing "political playing cards" if certain liberals wouldn't make every mass shooting that happens as a matter of racism or gun control.

How in the hell does this morph into a political agenda? God, you people are pathetic.....its about guns, its about motherfuckers who solve issues with guns....that is the debate there, not political affiliations or liberals.

Because the rantings of a lunatic should be dismissed, not used as political playing cards.

Yet here we all are. You know, we wouldn't need to be worried about playing "political playing cards" if certain liberals wouldn't make every mass shooting that happens as a matter of racism or gun control.

:lol:

Of course, it's the liberals fault that some conservatives love building a race war narrative. Just like how it's black people's fault that some whites are racist.

(please note: that previous sentence is entirely sarcastic)

the sad part is you are only pretending it is sarcasm; many of you nutjobs actually believe that.

truth is it is the Left calling for a race war (witness the racist taunts of some of the BLM demonstrations). but you'd rather tell yourself it is whites calling for a race war and blaming liberals for it. lib mental-cases, too clever by half

No, that means that Rush found out about the story, got the details from the news...THEN claimed they would have a problem covering it AFTER he got the information FROM THE COVERAGE!!!

Rush didn't say they wouldn't report it, he said they would be conflicted about it. And of course he is right, because reporting it goes against their Agenda, against the narrative that only white on black crime is a problem.
When did Rush become a therapist? How does he know if anyone is conflicted? I thought he was in prison over drugs?

Rush Limbaugh Arrested On Drug Charges

He knows liberals better than they know themselves.

You squatters always call him a liar, but if you ever listened to his show you would know that he mostly directly quotes idiot liberals.

Is Obama in prison for the cocaine he used?

This is what I've noticed over the years with these mass shootings....black men are killing out of racial conflicts they've had with said victims. Whites are killing out of anger and racism. Do the research, its fact!!

Why not?

How does believing that his primary motivation was to take revenge on his co-workers that he feel had slighted him contradict believing that his motivations are irrelevant in the face of the fact that he's clearly a lunatic?

well for starters because he had a history of racial delusions and feelings of being oppressed?

Sounds like a symptom of mental illness to me.

can one be mentally-ill and a racist too?

can one be sane and a racist?

yes or no questions genius

Where are the protesters? where is the outrage? where are the hate crime advocates? where is sharpton, where is jackson? where is obama? where is the left wing media? ---------------------------------crickets-------------------------------------and more crickets
Your "feeling" of racism is showing. The killing was by a citizen of other citizens. Not a copy in sight.

horseshit! If the races were reversed there would be riots in every city, sharpton would be giving speeches stirring shit up, obama would be crying racism, and you fricken well know it.

A flag has been banned because of one white asshole, can we ban rap music because of this one black asshole?

No, that means that Rush found out about the story, got the details from the news...THEN claimed they would have a problem covering it AFTER he got the information FROM THE COVERAGE!!!

Rush didn't say they wouldn't report it, he said they would be conflicted about it. And of course he is right, because reporting it goes against their Agenda, against the narrative that only white on black crime is a problem.
When did Rush become a therapist? How does he know if anyone is conflicted? I thought he was in prison over drugs?

You squatters always call him a liar, but if you ever listened to his show you would know that he mostly directly quotes idiot liberals.

I listened to his show for a couple of weeks until the comedy wore off. Your leader is playing you like a fiddle.

When was Obama ever arrested for cocaine? Do you have a link?

Why are you so intent on dismissing it?

Because the rantings of a lunatic should be dismissed, not used as political playing cards to push some "race war" narrative.

I gather you don't want to find the real motivations behind why he killed those two people on air.

You're still not understanding the whole point. There's nothing "real" about the claimed motivations of crazy people.

Do you think that the Charles Manson's supposed "motivation" to start a race war (as prophesied to him through Beatles songs) is important or relevant to anything at all?

First you cited his being a "disgruntled employee" as a motive for the murders:

The shooter had been a reporter for that news channel until he was fired.

It's not difficult to figure out his motivation, but I guess "race war" sells more papers than "a guy took revenge on the company that fired him".

Then just now when revelations of his being motivated to revenge by the Charleston shootings come up, you're willing to dismiss it as a "crazy person's manifesto." :

And yet I do not recall a single peep out of you in the white case, no demands others ignore him because he was insane, no demands no one read his manifesto, no carping to change the subject from you AT ALL. I wonder why that is?

This is what I've noticed over the years with these mass shootings....black men are killing out of racial conflicts they've had with said victims. Whites are killing out of anger and racism. Do the research, its fact!!

what racial conflicts did this dude have?

17 BLACK PEOPLE WILL BE MURDERED TODAY; actually more because it is summer but and average of 17 every day

I hope you the killers boys too; maybe you wont be called a racist if you do "tiger"

Only 17? That's actually a low number. And most all of them will be killed by other blacks.

Of course, it's the liberals fault that some conservatives love building a race war narrative. Just like how it's black people's fault that some whites are racist.

Wait? So this black man wrote he wanted to start a race war to further the republican white leadership?

I listened to his show for a couple of weeks until the comedy wore off. Your leader is playing you like a fiddle.

When was Obama ever arrested for cocaine? Do you have a link?

he admitted using it in his books.

the sad part is you are only pretending it is sarcasm; many of you nutjobs actually believe that.

truth is it is the Left calling for a race war (witness the racist taunts of some of the BLM demonstrations). but you'd rather tell yourself it is whites calling for a race war and blaming liberals for it. lib mental-cases, too clever by half

Nope.

No one is "calling" for a race war, aside from a few loons on either side.

The right is trying to convince people that a race war is already going on to make them afraid.

Forum List

Back