Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

It's never been investigated. However, so many millions of more votes than ever before in America with most of them being mail-in ballots with only Biden checked on them does not lend to the idea that the 2020 election was legitimate and secure.

So you have no evidence that Trump won in 2020.

Why the Big Lie then that Trump won when by your own admission, there's no evidence that he did?

So you get to decide Americans are? Just like that?

Laughing......yeah, that's not how any of this works. Your imagination doesn't define citizenship. Just like your imagination doesn't define the law. Or the election.

Show us the evidence that Trump won the 2020 election.
Yes I do. What are you going to do about it?

Yes I do. What are you going to do about it?

Nope, You don't. Your feelings don't define citizenship anymore than they define election outcomes.

That you think they do demonstrates why you were such easy prey to the Big Lie. As its based on nothing but feelings.

It's never been investigated. However, so many millions of more votes than ever before in America with most of them being mail-in ballots with only Biden checked on them does not lend to the idea that the 2020 election was legitimate and secure.
Hilarious felony fuckup

The sky isn't blue either.

The convict actually has big hands.

alex jones didn't lie about Sandy Hook

J6 was ANITFA

The convict doesn't cheat at golf, life and his wives

eric hump is smart

So you have no evidence that Trump won in 2020.

Why the Big Lie then that Trump won when by your own admission, there's no evidence that he did?
Let me investigate it, I'll find the evidence.

In order for there to be evidence, there has to be an investigation, and the Biden administration doesn't want anything like that to happen.

In order for there to be evidence, there has to be an investigation, and the Biden administration doesn't want anything like that to happen.

All we're doing now is discussing WHY I'm right. That you have no evidence that Trump won the 2020 election.

The Big Lie....is based on nothing. I'll go with the actual election results over your assurances that you'll 'find' evidence you've never had.

Hilarious

That you think you can count.

All we're doing now is discussing WHY I'm right. That you have no evidence that Trump won the 2020 election.

The Big Lie....is based on nothing. I'll go with the actual election results over your assurances that you'll 'find' evidence you've never had.
The Big Lie is what's coming out of your cockholster.

No way did more people turn out to vote for the potato than Trump or Obama. :nono:

No way did more people turn out to vote for the potato than Trump or Obama. :nono:

Then by all means. Prove that Trump won the 2020 election. With evidence.

Or demonstrate that your Big Lie....is based on nothing.

Then by all means. Prove that Trump won the 2020 election. With evidence.

Or demonstrate that your Big Lie....is based on nothing.
It's not nothing. It's called Circumstantial Evidence. Circumstantial Evidence has been used to convict all kinds of criminals.

Hilarious

People voting hurts maga feelings. Felony fuckup snowflakes

It's not nothing. It's called Circumstantial Evidence. Circumstantial Evidence has been used to convict all kinds of criminals.

Then show us the evidence that Trump won.

You've got STORIES. Speculation. Conjecture. Imagination. But no actual evidence that Trump won.

The Big Lie is based on nothing. You had nothing then. You have nothing now. Which is why whenever I ask for the evidence that Trump won in 2020, all I ever get are excuses.

For example, you posted a link that the Georgia Election Board received 2 million from Zuckerberg's wife. What is that evidence of?

Nope, You don't. Your feelings don't define citizenship anymore than they define election outcomes.

That you think they do demonstrates why you were such easy prey to the Big Lie. As its based on nothing but feelings.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back