Nikki Haley is a “birdbrain”, Donald Trump says

Donald Trump issued scathing insults against the conservative politician today. Did I miss anything? As far as I know, she has only rarely and mildly criticized Trump.

Was there anything she said during the debate that triggered him ?

Donald sees Nikki as a potential threat to his ambitions.

The below vid is how Donald views competition;

Donald is in it to win with a vengeance this time around as I am sure there are scores to settle & points to prove for his satisfaction. With Donald Trump back in the Whitehouse the statist left may soon be referring to pres. Donald Trump as the "Punisher"!

Donald Trump issued scathing insults against the conservative politician today. Did I miss anything? As far as I know, she has only rarely and mildly criticized Trump.

I guess it takes one to know one.

Haley says Trump campaign sent her bird cage after he called her ‘birdbrain’​

2024 Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley said on Sunday that the Trump campaign sent a bird cage and bird food to her hotel room, a day after former President Trump called her “birdbrain.”

In a post on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, Haley posted a photo of a bird cage with a large bag of food, with a sign that said, “From: Trump Campaign.”

“After a day of campaigning, this is the message waiting for me at my hotel room… #PrettyPatheticTryAgain YouJustMadeMyCaseForMe,” Haley said in her post.

The post comes as Trump, the frontrunner in the GOP primary campaign, has shifted his focus to target Haley, who served as his ambassador to the United Nations and as the former South Carolina governor.

Classy guy, isn't he, the orange loser? I am sure trumptards think this is the work of a "stable genius".

2024 Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley said on Sunday that the Trump campaign sent a bird cage and bird food to her hotel room, a day after former President Trump called her “birdbrain.”

In a post on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter, Haley posted a photo of a bird cage with a large bag of food, with a sign that said, “From: Trump Campaign.”

“After a day of campaigning, this is the message waiting for me at my hotel room… #PrettyPatheticTryAgain YouJustMadeMyCaseForMe,” Haley said in her post.

The post comes as Trump, the frontrunner in the GOP primary campaign, has shifted his focus to target Haley, who served as his ambassador to the United Nations and as the former South Carolina governor.

Classy guy, isn't he, the orange loser? I am sure trumptards think this is the work of a "stable genius".

As a Trump supporter I nevertheless have zero compunctions about acknowledging that Trump says some very stupid shit periodically. This is on that list.

All candidates are just human beings. So all candidates sometimes do and say things with which we differ. To claim that Nikki is a birdbrain is simply ridiculous.

Can a person have legitimate reservations about whether she ought to be our next President? Sure. Of course. But Trump would be better served if he’d lay off the 3rd grade level ad hominems and if he would instead address specific objections to any of her statements or positions in a clearer logical fashion.

Ad hominems are so … USMB. 😎

As a Trump supporter I nevertheless have zero compunctions about acknowledging that Trump says some very stupid shit periodically. This is on that list.

All candidates are just human beings. So all candidates sometimes do and say things with which we differ. To claim that Nikki is a birdbrain is simply ridiculous.

Can a person have legitimate reservations about whether she ought to be our next President? Sure. Of course. But Trump would be better served if he’d lay off the 3rd grade level ad hominems and if he would instead address specific objections to any of her statements or positions in a clearer logical fashion.

Ad hominems are so … USMB. 😎
You got that right. But the best part here is this... the orange loser hired her to be his ambassador to the United Nations! What does that tell us about his brain?

But hey, this is the guy you want as your fuhrer. Your party is never going live this down.

You got that right. But the best part here is this... the orange loser hired her to be his ambassador to the United Nations! What does that tell us about his brain?
Nothing. Opinions can change.
But hey, this is the guy you want as your fuhrer. Your party is never going live this down.
I’m not a libturd so, unlike you, I don’t want a fuhrer at all.

Your Party supports and defends walking corpses, like then now actually deceased Sen. Diane FrankenFeinstein, and you support brain damaged scumbags like Sen. Festerlurch and President Potato. But you morons don’t even care that you cannot live down your ignorant arrogance.

At least she is not under indictment.

But Trump would be better served if he’d lay off the 3rd grade level ad hominems and if he would instead address specific objections to any of her statements or positions in a clearer logical fashion.
Trump is incapable of engaging in a rational discussion of the issues with Haley

Forum List

Back