No criminal charges against Biden

Criminal charges against Trump but none for Biden. Biden's DOJ comes to the rescue.

Biden's handling of classified documents is such that he held national top secret documents on Ukraine (always Ukraine!) for years with absolutely no authority real or implied in a very insecure location, which is a felony. It is treason.

Uh, no, that’s not the definition of “when is it illegal to take classified documents”.

That would be “at the point when you illegally removed them from their place of custody and when you don’t have declassification power”

Granted, nobody can prove it, but we all know that Biden knew those docs were there. Again, he had documents that were taken over 30 years ago. How is it NARA NEVER came after them?

The only reason Biden turned over those docs is because of the trump issue. Had it not been for that, those docs would still be in bidens possession.

You have to ask yourself, when the whole Trump issue came up, what prompted Bidens team to start searching for documents? If he had no idea he had them, then they wouldn’t know to go looking for them. What it was, was an “oh shit” moment, where they said “we have to get on top of this before Nara starts asking questions”

“Willfully retaining documents” is not compliance. You don’t get to knowingly do something wrong and then when you get caught go “oh ok lol, here ya go, you can have them back”, and say “I’m clean, I complied!” No, you still broke the law. Compliance isn’t an excuse to avoid accountability for breaking the law.

Yeah, actually you can say, oops, here ya go. The burden to prove you intended to retain them falls completely on prosecutors. They have to be able to prove, in a court of law, that you took affirmative actions to retain them with intent. That's why others were not charged while Trump was because prosecutors claim they have evidence of Trump intentionally hiding classified documents the NARA was aware hevhad and had asked for them back.

Fallacy of false equivalency.

The robber intended to rob the bank, Biden did not intend to withhold documents deliberately.

The robber intended to rob the bank, Trump stole documents then lied about it.
2024%2002%2008%20Willfully%20Retanied.jpg

The report points out the big difference between Biden and trump. trump refused to return the documents, lied, destroyed evidence. Biden immediately turned over the documents and voluntarily allowed searches at other locations.
Trump never refused. They simply decided to raid his home after several opportunities to take what they wanted. Not everything they requested was necessary because the only originals Trump had were memorabilia. They were keepsakes he acquired while POTUS. The original documents are already in the archives.
When has newspaper articles become national secrets?

Biden's handling of classified documents is such that he held national top secret documents on Ukraine (always Ukraine!) for years with absolutely no authority real or implied in a very insecure location, which is a felony. It is treason.

Joe Biden is a planned scapegoat. They installed Joe in 2020 and that useless slut in the WH for 4 years, put a hold on any impeachments, then told Joe: "We (China) are going to have "you" do all these things for us to America that we could never do ourselves directly to "fundamentally change" America and speed it up to a one-party state--- OUR state, with the guarantee that you will be richly rewarded and under an umbrella of total protection from any prosecution for doing so. And if anything DOES happen, we will blame Trump for it."

Oh My God he is not stepping down??? so he must be able to be tried in a courtroom...
Go for it. Give it your best shot.

But I assure you your orange loser will be definitely tried in a courtroom ... scratch that... courtrooms!!! :auiqs.jpg:

I wonder who they're egonna trot out for the Domocrat nominee now.

I don't think tater survives this one.

Obviously he's walking on the charges because of his mental incompetency. per the report, but the part itself surely will rebel against nominating him.

This sleaze ball maybe...

View attachment 899434

Prolly The Mooch.

The one problem is that she is so fucking lazy though.

She doesn't break any sterotypes.

The Families of both Contestants are full of Alzheimer's and Dementia. Yea 50's / 60's make sense for a contestant.
Someone who is fun to have speaking with you. These old fucks are hateful and boring. every dam one of them..

The Republican Special Council exonerated President Biden. There's no getting around that.

So either you're claiming that he is corrupt, and have nothing to back it up but your butthurt, or you're just butthurt that the President was not found to have committed any prosecutable crimes.
This is your guy. And your party. He is criminal. He is suffering from dementia. Now you're stuck with him and we're gonna ride this till November 2024. And all the while you're gonna have to deal with the reality that he's getting worse and the country is being compromised and Trump is gaining more and more support.

The Republican Special Council exonerated President Biden. There's no getting around that.

So either you're claiming that he is corrupt, and have nothing to back it up but your butthurt, or you're just butthurt that the President was not found to have committed any prosecutable crimes.
The weak repunks. Prove to me the special prosecutor isn't a dem supporter.

Hold it. I don't think he said biden was innocent. He said bribem portraying himself as a well meaning old man with memory problems would not face prosecution in DC, Chicago, NY or anywhere else they put together low info easily manipulated brain dead democrat jurists.

Yall would LOVE to have the evidence from bidens investigation on Trump.

i see wht's going on here...there was a lot of good stufff going on today that made democrats look bad. The SC thng, nevada, putin interview and i consider this good too....the lawless determination that biden will not be prosecuted because he is old and can't remember anything...(heh heh heh) The left took a big old dump in their mess kit today and you're not gonna have to time or inclination to sanitize that mess. So what we got goin on here with dem corruption cultists is that Biden is INNOCENT cause that's all you got and you gotta double down cause you look like asses. LOLOL

A funny thing happened on the way to wall-to-wall coverage of the Supreme Court hearing on Colorado’s decision to disqualify former President Donald Trump on 14th Amendment grounds: Special Counsel Robert Hur published his office’s report on the investigation of President Joe Biden’s handling of classified documents, and bedlam ensued.

Special counsel Robert Hur’s report bumped the Supreme Court hearing as the top story across the dial. Each of the networks differed slightly in their approaches, but ended up in the same place: using the report’s explosive comments on Biden’s mental acuity in order to distract from contradictions between Biden’s statements and the report, with a dash of “what about Trump”.

Last edited:

maybe this is part of the reason our fellow posters are talking Biden's so called innocence on possession of Classified docs that he actually shared with other people and did not keep them in safe places...one was foundnear the dog bed. IN what situation would that happen?? i don't know if i even want to think about THAT. Distract with their own take on the classified doc decision to take focus off the definition of insurrection and the fact that Bribem is aiding and abetting OUR ENEMIES!!!!

To a writer who has been vetted to see classified information to work on his memoir... not a big deal.

Look, man, I know you guys are desperate to find something in this report to glom onto, but you lost.

Uh, retained and “disclosed” classified material..

and he had documents for over 30 years….writing his memoirs is one thing, keeping them for over 3 decades is another

The ones who are desperate are those who defend Biden through thick and thin for anything and everything because they just simply want to win at all costs.

Both Hillary and Biden now, have been caught with classified documents, and both were let off Scott free, even when, in both cases, the reports stated that they both broke the law, but they are simply given a pass, but Trump, nope, raided…

Nobody has ever explained why it is that within 2 weeks of Trump leaving office, Nara was banging down his door looking for missing documents, but Biden had classified material for over 30 years, and nary a peep from Nara. Funny how that works, isn’t it?

Forum List

Back