No, Donald trump....you are not King

Poor liberals, their potential illegal electorate seems to be fading away.... But cheer up, liberal buddies, there are still lots of people resting in peace in American cemeteries whose votes you have never been too shy to use.

upload_2018-6-26_18-32-43.png

I'm not a lawyer but I'm fairly certain DUE PROCESS is a right endowed to US citizens.

Nope...that is NOT what the constitution says. This matter was decided by the Supreme Court in the 1800's. Of course....trump is a bafoon and does not know that.

For those Trumpette that....like their great leader....never read. From my link

In the 1896 case Wong Wing vs. US, the Supreme Court ruled that even an immigrant who had broken immigration law still had the right to make his case to a judge before being “deprived of life, liberty, or property.”

[A]ll persons within the territory of the United States are entitled to the protection guarantied by those amendments, and that even aliens shall not be held to answer for a capital or other infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law.

I'm not a lawyer but I'm fairly certain DUE PROCESS is a right endowed to US citizens.

It is due to everyone standing on US soil citizen or not.

Wrong.

Wong Wing v. United States, 163 U.S. 228 (1896), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court found that the 5th and 6th Amendments to the U.S.Constitution forbid the imprisonment at hard labor without a jury trial for non citizens convicted of illegal entry to or presence in the United States.

Basically imprisonment without a trial. It had nothing to do with asylum seekers either.

Wrong.

Wong Wing v. United States, 163 U.S. 228 (1896), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court found that the 5th and 6th Amendments to the U.S.Constitution forbid the imprisonment at hard labor without a jury trial for non citizens convicted of illegal entry to or presence in the United States.

Basically imprisonment without a trial. It had nothing to do with asylum seekers either.
It also has everything to do with violating due process though.

Congress had long ago given the president broad authority under 8 U. S. C. §1182(f), which states:

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Wrong.

It also has everything to do with violating due process though.

For capital crimes, seriously read the case.

In the 1896 case Wong Wing vs. US, the Supreme Court ruled that even an immigrant who had broken immigration law still had the right to make his case to a judge before being “deprived of life, liberty, or property.”

[A]ll persons within the territory of the United States are entitled to the protection guarantied by those amendments, and that even aliens shall not be held to answer for a capital or other infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law.

The President can still deport illegal aliens without a court date.

8 U. S. C. §1182(f)

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

The President can still deport illegal aliens without a court date.

8 U. S. C. §1182(f)

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens
That's entry, not deportation.

Congress had long ago given the president broad authority under 8 U. S. C. §1182(f), which states:

I am well aware of that yet the president has not yet called into motion such an action and enforced it, all he has done is blow hot air...many people get into the US and then claim a position or wait to be picked up at the border, yet to allow entry means due process must be followed if they are to be judged.Trump can throw them out anytime..Yet has not. That is the diff..

Now you know why the detainees of Muslim combatants were held at Guantanamo Bay so they could deny due process.

Notice the benign term "undocumented immigrants? The Supreme Court decision could have addressed a completely different social structure in the U.S. in 1896, two years before the Spanish American War. Republican and democrat administrations were at virtual war with Mexican banditos along the border and shooting illegals on sight until the 20's.What does the radical element of democrat politics want? Do they want an expensive bureaucratic nightmare of a month long trial for each and every criminal who tries to enter the U.S. illegally? It's freaking crazy unless you understand that the dirty little secret of the radical left is to disrupt the fabric of American society and the judicial system.

Last edited:
Do undocumented immigrants have the right to a day in court? The Supreme Court answered in 1896

You CANNOT deny illegals crossing the border Due Process.

Your march to Authoritarianism has hastened lately. I guess your man win the DOJ....Magoo....is telling you things are not looking good in the Mueller prove.
It’s hard for me to not appreciate your tenacity on a losing argument.

I can only wish you the best. :)

Your orange king will lose.

Forum List

Back