No Joke, Trump Just Said the Federal Government is Going to Talk to Hollywood...

Criminals don't obey laws. We have a crime problem, not a gun problem.

What is the cause of the crime problem?

We already have the largest prison population in the world.

Why do we have more of a problem with crime than other places?
Lack of moral education. Where's your link to South Korea and video games?

Korea’s internet addiction crisis is getting worse, as teens spend up to 88 hours a week gaming
They went from an agrarian nation to a powerhouse in half a century. The ghettos are still the same here.

And they love their video gaming, E-sports are a national pastime. There is no game played here that is not played there. And yet no mass murders on a weekly basis...seems maybe the games are not the problem.
They are a people of mostly one background and live in a culture. We have many people from many cultures that flamed the fans of fire with diversity instead of unity. You can tell me one thing. But reality of experiencing things in my life tells me another. Even with that and my screw ups it is easy to see your crazy propaganda indoctrination. I want you to convince people of your ways. It is funny to see people die by your spouts. They actually listen to your crap and put themselves in harms way by upping the ante of the odds of an individual or group going off. So you have to blame someone. The price of complete social justice equality comes with a price. Everyone is the same in your world. We have not even begun to see pure equality of justice from people that have been screwed over in that frame of thinking. Yeah...Koreans are not the same as Americans in violence. But get them in war and then they will torture and kill you in a methodical manner. They ain't the white boy in that way. And we know what you have done to him with the help of their own.

Deplorables.. come on.
I just find it humorous the left keeps whining about rhetoric when they are 5 times worse.

The movie does not use that term, that was just fake news.

naaa...you are just as much a snowflake as those on the left.

you wingers are all the same, matters not which side of the bird you are on.
I dont even like Republicans. I just think the amount of hate is disgusting.

The amount of hate on both sides is disgusting.
Agreed. I just think the left is worse. The Twitter thing about bitch mitch blew my mind

What is the cause of the crime problem?

We already have the largest prison population in the world.

Why do we have more of a problem with crime than other places?
Lack of moral education. Where's your link to South Korea and video games?

Korea’s internet addiction crisis is getting worse, as teens spend up to 88 hours a week gaming
They went from an agrarian nation to a powerhouse in half a century. The ghettos are still the same here.

And they love their video gaming, E-sports are a national pastime. There is no game played here that is not played there. And yet no mass murders on a weekly basis...seems maybe the games are not the problem.
They are a people of mostly one background and live in a culture. We have many people from many cultures that flamed the fans of fire with diversity instead of unity. You can tell me one thing. But reality of experiencing things in my life tells me another. Even with that and my screw ups it is easy to see your crazy propaganda indoctrination. I want you to convince people of your ways. It is funny to see people die by your spouts. They actually listen to your crap and put themselves in harms way by upping the ante of the odds of an individual or group going off. So you have to blame someone. The price of complete social justice equality comes with a price. Everyone is the same in your world. We have not even begun to see pure equality of justice from people that have been screwed over in that frame of thinking. Yeah...Koreans are not the same as Americans in violence. But get them in war and then they will torture and kill you in a methodical manner. They ain't the white boy in that way. And we know what you have done to him with the help of their own.

Did you post this to the wrong person? We are talking about if video games turn people into killers or not. I have no fucking idea what your rant is about, but it was fun as hell to read. Is it safe to assume you were stoned when you typed it?

While leaving the White House just now Trump stopped to answer some questions, and when asked about the violence in movies contributing to gun violence, he said that Republicans are treated badly in Hollywood and the movies and the federal government is going to talk to them about that.

:disbelief:

So Trump doesn't like Hollywood being able to express their rights to freedom of speech?...

What in the hell is wrong with this man?

' What in the hell is wrong with this man? '

simply put: he's out of his fucking mind. personally i think it's syphilitic brain disease, but that's just me.

Deplorables.. come on.
I just find it humorous the left keeps whining about rhetoric when they are 5 times worse.

The movie does not use that term, that was just fake news.

naaa...you are just as much a snowflake as those on the left.

you wingers are all the same, matters not which side of the bird you are on.
I dont even like Republicans. I just think the amount of hate is disgusting.

The amount of hate on both sides is disgusting.
That's what happens during a civil war. It's not very civil, is it.

At least you are proud to be part of the destruction of your country.
Poor little feller.

Last edited:
While leaving the White House just now Trump stopped to answer some questions, and when asked about the violence in movies contributing to gun violence, he said that Republicans are treated badly in Hollywood and the movies and the federal government is going to talk to them about that.

:disbelief:

So Trump doesn't like Hollywood being able to express their rights to freedom of speech?...

What in the hell is wrong with this man?
More whining....why is it all whining from the Right?

snowflake.jpg

Why is Hollywood so in love with guns and killing?.....

The rest of the world watches Hollywood violence, and plays Call of Duty, and we don't go around killing one another in mass shootings.

This is just more right wing attempts to deflect the roll that easy access to guns is the one area where the rest of the first world differs from the USA. The rest of the world doesn\t have a white supremacist leader spouting racist hate every day either.

If the key problem here concerning mass shootings is a "white supremacist leader spouting racist hate", how you explain all the mass shootings that occurred every year of Obamas stint in the white house?
Exactly. These propaganda parrots want us to believe these mass shootings never happened before Trump. They're as sick as the shooters.

I don't recall a single mass shooter citing President Obama as an inspiration, or quoting President Obama's words in their manifesto. Many of the mass shootings which occurred under Obama were in fact, mentally ill individuals - like the Sandy Hook shooter, and the Aurora movie theater shooting, or disgruntled employees. Only since Trump was elected and emboldened white supremacists and racists with his inflammatory rhetoric have we seen mass killers quoting the President or citing him as an inspiration.

I agree that that the number of white male rampage killings increased under Obama, but the whole racist temperature of the nation started rising considerably, when Trump started his whole birther campaign, claiming that Obama was an illegitmate President. To what extent the levels of escalating white nationalist rhetoric starting escalating in public discourse around the same time, it's hard to tell.

Nice try at "but Obama", but Trump started his Birther Campaign in 2011. Republicans said it was because Obama was "weak". If that's the case, why has it gotten worse under "strongman" Trump?

So now Trump is not only responsible for mass shooting of his term, but also Obamas term as well. LMAO! You people amaze me.

The fact is... there were mass shootings during Obamas watch as well as other presidents terms in office. There mass shootings every single year he was in office.This is not a problem of a presidency. Trump isn't to blame and neither was Obama.

One of these things is not like the other. Obama wasn't spouting racist rhetoric. Mass shooters are citing Trump as an inspiration.

Trump is to blame for the rise of white nationalism, which began with his birther rants against President Obama. Trump is was and always has been a white supremacist. This is leading people to shoot blacks, Hispanics, Jews, and all of the usual white supremacist targets.

No, shit, Sherlock. So you support the gangster rap industry. You're the problem in this country.

I support any free expression, I am one of those odd folks that still think the Constitution is worth following...something you would just not understand.

The rest of the world watches Hollywood violence, and plays Call of Duty, and we don't go around killing one another in mass shootings.

This is just more right wing attempts to deflect the roll that easy access to guns is the one area where the rest of the first world differs from the USA. The rest of the world doesn\t have a white supremacist leader spouting racist hate every day either.

If the key problem here concerning mass shootings is a "white supremacist leader spouting racist hate", how you explain all the mass shootings that occurred every year of Obamas stint in the white house?
Exactly. These propaganda parrots want us to believe these mass shootings never happened before Trump. They're as sick as the shooters.

I don't recall a single mass shooter citing President Obama as an inspiration, or quoting President Obama's words in their manifesto. Many of the mass shootings which occurred under Obama were in fact, mentally ill individuals - like the Sandy Hook shooter, and the Aurora movie theater shooting, or disgruntled employees. Only since Trump was elected and emboldened white supremacists and racists with his inflammatory rhetoric have we seen mass killers quoting the President or citing him as an inspiration.

I agree that that the number of white male rampage killings increased under Obama, but the whole racist temperature of the nation started rising considerably, when Trump started his whole birther campaign, claiming that Obama was an illegitmate President. To what extent the levels of escalating white nationalist rhetoric starting escalating in public discourse around the same time, it's hard to tell.

Nice try at "but Obama", but Trump started his Birther Campaign in 2011. Republicans said it was because Obama was "weak". If that's the case, why has it gotten worse under "strongman" Trump?

So now Trump is not only responsible for mass shooting of his term, but also Obamas term as well. LMAO! You people amaze me.

The fact is... there were mass shootings during Obamas watch as well as other presidents terms in office. There mass shootings every single year he was in office.This is not a problem of a presidency. Trump isn't to blame and neither was Obama.

One of these things is not like the other. Obama wasn't spouting racist rhetoric. Mass shooters are citing Trump as an inspiration.

Trump is to blame for the rise of white nationalism, which began with his birther rants against President Obama. Trump is was and always has been a white supremacist. This is leading people to shoot blacks, Hispanics, Jews, and all of the usual white supremacist targets.
"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon". If that isn't racist, tell me what is.

No, shit, Sherlock. So you support the gangster rap industry. You're the problem in this country.

I support any free expression, I am one of those odd folks that still think the Constitution is worth following...something you would just not understand.
Gangster rap is exploitative of young impressionable minds. You're the problem in this country. You have no moral compass and you're not leading by example.

Gangster rap is exploitative of young impressionable minds. You're the problem in this country. You have no moral compass and you're not leading by example.

Hate to break this to you, but your warped moral compass does not override the constitution.

You remind me of my grandpa...he said the same thing about Elvis and the Beatles

Hate to break this to you, but your warped moral compass does not override the constitution.

You remind me of my grandpa...he said the same thing about Elvis and the Beatles
Nothing unconstitutional about morals and being a good example to young people, idiot. I love Elvis and the Beatles. They never sang about bitches, ho's, killing cops, and using the N word. Stupid jerk.

Forum List

Back