No Joke, Trump Just Said the Federal Government is Going to Talk to Hollywood...

Why is Hollywood so in love with guns and killing?.....

The rest of the world watches Hollywood violence, and plays Call of Duty, and we don't go around killing one another in mass shootings.

This is just more right wing attempts to deflect the roll that easy access to guns is the one area where the rest of the first world differs from the USA. The rest of the world doesn\t have a white supremacist leader spouting racist hate every day either.

If the key problem here concerning mass shootings is a "white supremacist leader spouting racist hate", how you explain all the mass shootings that occurred every year of Obamas stint in the white house?

While leaving the White House just now Trump stopped to answer some questions, and when asked about the violence in movies contributing to gun violence, he said that Republicans are treated badly in Hollywood and the movies and the federal government is going to talk to them about that.

:disbelief:

So Trump doesn't like Hollywood being able to express their rights to freedom of speech?...

What in the hell is wrong with this man?
More whining....why is it all whining from the Right?

Maybe it's a spelling issue? They thought "winning" meant "whining".

The rest of the world watches Hollywood violence, and plays Call of Duty, and we don't go around killing one another in mass shootings.

This is just more right wing attempts to deflect the roll that easy access to guns is the one area where the rest of the first world differs from the USA. The rest of the world doesn\t have a white supremacist leader spouting racist hate every day either.

If the key problem here concerning mass shootings is a "white supremacist leader spouting racist hate", how you explain all the mass shootings that occurred every year of Obamas stint in the white house?
Exactly. These propaganda parrots want us to believe these mass shootings never happened before Trump. They're as sick as the shooters.

That's funny. Have you seen any ads pushing "The Hunt" Where the elite hunter's become the hunted, and deplorables win! I'm outraged I tells ya, how could Hollyweid stab them elites in the back like that!
I think the movie is disgusting and pure trash.

You don't think it's a bit ironic that the people whom the pundants say are called deplorable in the movie, actually turn the tables on the elitist hunters and are victorious in the end?

It's just a movie. What's truly disgusting is the real hunts that went on in the New World.
So you're supporting a movie about hunting humans after our nation has just experienced two mass shootings?

No I'm laughing at the faux outrage it's non release and non advertisement is causing, considering it's not a new theme, people hunting people, and the fact that apparently, the so-called deplorables win. Wouldn't supporting a movie mean paying to go see it? I haven't done that since I took my daughter to see the Spongebob movie!
I don't think hunting people and shooting them is funny. Weak minds watch that crap and then act out. Where do you think these deranged lunatics learn this stuff?

Columbus? Art imitate life. Man's inhumanity to man is one of the common literary themes.

You don't think it's a bit ironic that the people whom the pundants say are called deplorable in the movie, actually turn the tables on the elitist hunters and are victorious in the end?

It's just a movie. What's truly disgusting is the real hunts that went on in the New World.
So you're supporting a movie about hunting humans after our nation has just experienced two mass shootings?

No I'm laughing at the faux outrage it's non release and non advertisement is causing, considering it's not a new theme, people hunting people, and the fact that apparently, the so-called deplorables win. Wouldn't supporting a movie mean paying to go see it? I haven't done that since I took my daughter to see the Spongebob movie!
I don't think hunting people and shooting them is funny. Weak minds watch that crap and then act out. Where do you think these deranged lunatics learn this stuff?

Columbus? Art imitate life. Man's inhumanity to man is one of the common literary themes.
Video games.

Trump had no problem begging Hollywood for bit parts in movies

Never forget his appearance in Home Alone 2

Video games.

Except the inconvenient fact that there is no link between mass shootings and video games. Every developed country plays the same violent video games, watch the same movies and have the same "mental health" issues. Only one thing sets us apart...

What about this: Comcast’s NBC Universal labeled ‘patently hypocritical’ over pushing both 'The Hunt' and gun control

That's funny. Have you seen any ads pushing "The Hunt" Where the elite hunter's become the hunted, and deplorables win! I'm outraged I tells ya, how could Hollyweid stab them elites in the back like that!

When did you see it?
Go kiss a goat, troll.

So, you have not seen it. Thanks

There is no "leader" in Hollywood for him to talk to. It's an industry full of individuals. Can he talk to "Wall Street"? Can he talk to "the auto industry"? The "tech industry"? The "farming industry"? The parmaceutical industries".Who are the leaders of these industries?

Video games.

Since violent video games are 1000 times more popular in South Korea...why do they not have the same issues with mass killings?

Video games.

Except the inconvenient fact that there is no link between mass shootings and video games. Every developed country plays the same violent video games, watch the same movies and have the same "mental health" issues. Only one thing sets us apart...
Oh yeah, we're the only nation with guns?

Video games.

Since violent video games are 1000 times more popular in South Korea...why do they not have the same issues with mass killings?
Show me the link to that stat.

Do you have a link saying he begged for a part?

latest

Macaulay Culkin Just Threw Shade At Trump & 'Home Alone' Fans Will Totally Understand

If you're wondering how and why Trump was such a popular background detail of so many '90s movies and TV shows, then an interview with Matt Damon might hint at an answer. Speaking with The Hollywood Reporter in January 2017, Damon suggested why Trump was such a prolific cameo star. "The deal was that if you wanted to shoot in one of his buildings, you had to write him in a part," the actor claimed before sharing an anecdote regarding Trump's lost cameo from Scent Of A Woman. He said,

"[Director] Martin Brest had to write something in Scent of a Woman — and the whole crew was in on it. You have to waste an hour of your day with a bullsh*t shot: Donald Trump walks in and Al Pacino’s like, 'Hello, Mr. Trump!' — you had to call him by name — and then he exits. You waste a little time so that you can get the permit, and then you can cut the scene out. But I guess in Home Alone 2 they left it in."

Last edited:

Exactly. These propaganda parrots want us to believe these mass shootings never happened before Trump. They're as sick as the shooters.

I don't recall a single mass shooter citing President Obama as an inspiration, or quoting President Obama's words in their manifesto. Many of the mass shootings which occurred under Obama were in fact, mentally ill individuals - like the Sandy Hook shooter, and the Aurora movie theater shooting, or disgruntled employees. Only since Trump was elected and emboldened white supremacists and racists with his inflammatory rhetoric have we seen mass killers quoting the President or citing him as an inspiration.

I agree that that the number of white male rampage killings increased under Obama, but the whole racist temperature of the nation started rising considerably, when Trump started his whole birther campaign, claiming that Obama was an illegitmate President. To what extent the levels of escalating white nationalist rhetoric starting escalating in public discourse around the same time, it's hard to tell.

Nice try at "but Obama", but Trump started his Birther Campaign in 2011. Republicans said it was because Obama was "weak". If that's the case, why has it gotten worse under "strongman" Trump?

I don't recall a single mass shooter citing President Obama as an inspiration, or quoting President Obama's words in their manifesto. Many of the mass shootings which occurred under Obama were in fact, mentally ill individuals - like the Sandy Hook shooter, and the Aurora movie theater shooting, or disgruntled employees. Only since Trump was elected and emboldened white supremacists and racists with his inflammatory rhetoric have we seen mass killers quoting the President or citing him as an inspiration.

I agree that that the number of white male rampage killings increased under Obama, but the whole racist temperature of the nation started rising considerably, when Trump started his whole birther campaign, claiming that Obama was an illegitmate President. To what extent the levels of escalating white nationalist rhetoric starting escalating in public discourse around the same time, it's hard to tell.

Nice try at "but Obama", but Trump started his Birther Campaign in 2011. Republicans said it was because Obama was "weak". If that's the case, why has it gotten worse under "strongman" Trump?
Show me the quotes. If Trump is responsible for El Paso, Democrats are responsible for Dayton.

Video games.

Of developed nations, we are unique in our far too easy access to them.

Video games.

Of developed nations, we are unique in our far too easy access to them.
Criminals don't obey laws. We have a crime problem, not a gun problem.

Read the entire manifesto of the El Paso shooter.

Forum List

Back