🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

Hooray for Pallywood

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWZns4kEdhA]pallywood, birth at the checkpoint? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_UBc96u50k&list=PL9E476573C29E7B93&index=3]Hamas Barbaric Tactics To Blame Israel For "War Crimes" (GAZA) - YouTube[/ame]

The IDF is a carbon copy of the Waffen SS

That's because when the zionist Juden were in protective custody camps in nazi Germany.

They greatly admired how the Waffen SS was structured and the tactics they used to enforce their will.

So when the land of Palestine was stolen and a military force was need for defense against the legitimate owners.

It was only logical to copy their Nazi mentors and form the IDF . :cool:

Gaza Doctor Says Death Toll Inflated

JANUARY 21, 2009 22:00
BY MANAGINGTEAM
YNet News asks:

What really is behind the numbers reported on the number of civilian casualties in the Gaza Strip? Italian newspaper Corriere Della Sera reported Thursday that a doctor working in Gaza’s Shifa Hospital claimed that Hamas has intentionally inflated the number of casualties resulting from Israel’s Operation Cast Lead.
“The number of deceased stands at no more than 500 to 600. Most of them are youths between the ages of 17 to 23 who were recruited to the ranks of Hamas, who sent them to the slaughter,” according to the newspaper article….
A Tal al-Hawa resident told the newspaper’s reporter, “Armed Hamas men sought out a good position for provoking the Israelis. There were mostly teenagers, aged 16 or 17, and armed. They couldn’t do a thing against a tank or a jet. They knew they are much weaker, but they fired at our houses so that they could blame Israel for war crimes.”

RESOURCE: INTERNATIONAL LAW AND THE GAZA WAR

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=33863

Last edited by a moderator:

Here is a doctor who witnessed Cast Lead.

He was there treating children attacked by Israeli chemical weapons and he saw the bodies of the dead too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn war is hell. But Hamas are ecstatic about it. I mean after all their propaganda machine went into full swing and seems to have worked with all you antisemites on here.

The dead in Palestine, their numbers are well documented by human rights groups like Btselem and DCI Palestine and many others.

Damn war is hell. But Hamas are ecstatic about it. I mean after all their propaganda machine went into full swing and seems to have worked with all you antisemites on here.
Siding with the innocent children who were murdered in Gaza by the fascist IDF doesn't make a person an anti-semite. . :cool:

To say that you and Sherri are not antisemites would be the biggest lie of all. :cool:
True story.

Siding with the innocent children who were murdered in Gaza by the fascist IDF doesn't make a person an anti-semite. . :cool:

To say that you and Sherri are not antisemites would be the biggest lie of all.
Even some honest juden have pointed out the genocidal fascism of Israel and the IDF.

Are they anti-semitic also?? . :cool:

wherever exists the stench of meccaism---there are dead children.
The filth of arab/islamicism is the BAATHIST cause. Sadaam
was the EPITOME of baathist----for decades and left piles of
dead infants to rot in the sun---both in southern and northern
Iraq-------today the baathists in syria are doing the same.
The Jihadist pigs of gaza use their consderable resources to
build tunnels and make bombs----and do nothing to protect
their children from the arenas of war that they create----they
do not even let them be protected in the hundreds of
tunnels that crisscross Gaza Way back in the early 1970s--
was the time I learned all about meccaism-----when hindu children
were fleeing the filth of the pakistani army-----from east
bengal-----relief efforts were barred and the children were
dropping dead of starvation in their tracks-----meanwhile---
in biafra-----more than a million lay dead in the dust because
of a STARVATION SIEGE created in the name of
isa/allah------by the mecciast scum

Fact sheet: Operation Cast Lead

IMEU, JAN 4, 2012

This report sets out many facts about Cast Lead, which I shall partially summarize.

A UN-appointed fact finding mission found strong evidence of war crimes and crimes against humanity committed by Israel.

According to investigations of human rights groups, between 1,385 and 1,419 Palestinians were killed during Cast Lead, a majority of them civilians. This included at least 308 minors under the age of 18. More than 5000 more were wounded.

3,540 housesc were completely destroyed, and another 2,870 sustained severe damage.

18 schools, including 8 kindergartens, were destroyed. At least 262 others were damaged.

HRW accused the Israeli military of violating the international ban on "wanton destruction" found in the Fourth Geneva Convention.

The Palestinian Centre for Human Rights reported that 1,419 Palestinians were killed, including 1,167 civilians. They reported more than 5,000 Palestinians wounded, as did the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.

B'Tselem reported 1,385 Palestinians killed, including 762 noncombatants, and 318 minors under the age of 18.

The Goldstone Report documented 36 cases of Israeli forces allegedly violated international laws during the Gaza offensive.

Amnesty and HRW issued reports documenting numerous allegations of war crimes by Israel.

IMEU: Fact sheet: Operation Cast Lead

Last edited:
so ??? how does that description compare with the "CONTROL"

No study is valid without a "control" When is that "war crime trial"
scheduled?

its been quite awhile now-----when is that "war crime" trial scheduled?

That's because when the zionist Juden were in protective custody camps in nazi Germany.

They greatly admired how the Waffen SS was structured and the tactics they used to enforce their will.

So when the land of Palestine was stolen and a military force was need for defense against the legitimate owners.

Sunni, I have heard this accusation before and I do not find any similarities between the death camps of Nazi Germany and the life of the modern day Palestinian person. For starters, I have seen the photos of beaches - Palestinians swimming, having a great time and this was not the experience of the Jew sentenced to a death camp. I have seen the photographs of hotels that are nicer than those in my own city and I live in America. I have seen the photographs of IDF soldiers comforting crying Palestinian children and this is not the picture of a Nazi SS officer handling a Jewish child. I have seen the flyers dropped from the sky warning ahead of time for all civilians to clear the area for an upcoming air strike on a house known to be used for rocket launchers,yet when Hamas launches illegal rockets like rain down upon the heads of Jewish civilians they aim for their daycares, hospitals and schools to cause maximum harm with brutality and without warning. Just as the Nazi SS stormed the homes of innocent Jewish men, women and children suddenly, brutally and without warning. Only from the sky..

I have also seen the emaciated bodies of those who were kept in the death camps of Aushwitz and other hellish places - their bodies nothing but skeletons. Since 1948 I have never once in my life ever seen an Arab in such a condition. Not in Israel, not in Gaza, not on Israeli territory. Never. Where are these emaciated, starving, abused people you and others like you continue to insist are like the Jewish victims of the holocaust? Have you no photographs, no evidence of such a one? Do you want to know why, Sunni? Because they do not exist. Only in the propaganda writings of groups such as hamas will you find such outrageous claims and not with a single shred of evidence to back their claims. I am sorry for you but you are truly mistaken on your insistence of such claims. It simply is not true.

-Jeri

Last edited:

Sunni, I have heard this accusation before and I do not find any similarities between the death camps of Nazi Germany and the life of the modern day Palestinian person. For starters, I have seen the photos of beaches - Palestinians swimming, having a great time and this was not the experience of the Jew sentenced to a death camp. I have seen the photographs of hotels that are nicer than those in my own city and I live in America. I have seen the photographs of IDF soldiers comforting crying Palestinian children and this is not the picture of a Nazi SS officer handling a Jewish child. I have seen the flyers dropped from the sky warning ahead of time for all civilians to clear the area for an upcoming air strike on a house known to be used for rocket launchers,yet when Hamas launches illegal rockets like rain down upon the heads of Jewish civilians they aim for their daycares, hospitals and schools to cause maximum harm with brutality and without warning. Just as the Nazi SS stormed the homes of innocent Jewish men, women and children suddenly, brutally and without warning. Only from the sky..

I have also seen the emaciated bodies of those who were kept in the death camps of Aushwitz and other hellish places - their bodies nothing but skeletons. Since 1948 I have never once in my life ever seen an Arab in such a condition. Not in Israel, not in Gaza, not on Israeli territory. Never. Where are these emaciated, starving, abused people you and others like you continue to insist are like the Jewish victims of the holocaust? Have you no photographs, no evidence of such a one? Do you want to know why, Sunni? Because they do not exist. Only in the propaganda writings of groups such as hamas will you find such outrageous claims and not with a single shred of evidence to back their claims. I am sorry for you but you are truly mistaken on your insistence of such claims. It simply is not true.

-Jeri

Jeremiah ----leave sunni alone----he is doing the BEST HE CAN---to emulate
AL NABI

Can you explain why that is, Sunni?
Quite simple........

The American media is controlled by the Jews and floods the networks with pro-Israel and anti-Palestinian news propaganda.

So if you think you are seeing the 'truth' reported by any major U.S. network......you are sadly mistaken. . :doubt:

The MSM in the US simply does not report on the daily human rights abuses a part of Israels Occupation of Palestine.

Anyone desiring to know the Truth about Palestine has to go to non MSM US sources to find it.

Forum List

Back