🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Longer David:*The State of Israel As Goliath

Chapter 2 of Goliath discusses the peace camp in Israel and their leaders' response to Cast Lead and what happened to the Samoudian family.

This book is brief and concise, the author recites facts he uncovers in his research and he leaves them with the reader to digest.

So long as he does it with his eyes wide open, Rosie. Because if you know the truth and still proceed to bully innocent people with these type accusations? You have no ground left to stand on and God's judgment is surely coming soon afterwards.

That is true on every level but especially in this matter of Israel being accused of being a Goliath while the Palestinians are described as Davids.. I cannot fathom how anyone could become so confused in their minds but Satan is a liar and if you listen to him long enough I reckon you will swallow any old lie that comes your way! Still it is a shame and I am believing the best - for some people to wake up at the sound of the truth being declared here..

On the matter of Goliath, he intimidated the Israelis with his mouth, his strength, his size. First it was his words ( intimidation, lies, slander, empty threats, mockery of David's G-d ) , then it was his strength ( measured in human terms mind you ) then his size ( again measured by human standards )

The Philistines failed to consider the Power behind G-d's Word, David's Faith in G-d and His Word ( greater than Goliaths strength) and the size of David's G-d ( whom he did fully rely on to slay that giant standing in front of him) David was against the odds on every single account but G-d never likes it better than when the odds are stacked against His children. Because His strength shows up best in our weaknesses.

So whereas Goliath thought he was merely contending with a Shepherd boy - he didn't realize He was contending with the G-d of Israel that day. This is precisely the problem with those who are at war with Israel. They do not understand that they are not striving against flesh and blood but rather against The G-d of Israel who stands mighty to save on every account. This is leading up to a Breakthough moment in history for Israel and I believe even now it is standing right at the door. It is always darkest before the morning light breaks, Rosie. Nevertheless, joy comes in the morning.

It is written: What, then, shall we say of these things? If God be for us? Who can stand against us? - Romans 8:31

- Jeri

Last edited:
Can you explain why that is, Sunni?
Quite simple........

The American media is controlled by the Jews and floods the networks with pro-Israel and anti-Palestinian news propaganda.

So if you think you are seeing the 'truth' reported by any major U.S. network......you are sadly mistaken. . :doubt:

The MSM in the US simply does not report on the daily human rights abuses a part of Israels Occupation of Palestine.

Anyone desiring to know the Truth about Palestine has to go to non MSM US sources to find it.
The American media is fixated on the Israeli zionist side of the conflict and gives the Palestinian side very little news coverage.

The BBC news coming from the UK takes a more balanced approach. . :cool:

Quite simple........

The American media is controlled by the Jews and floods the networks with pro-Israel and anti-Palestinian news propaganda.

So if you think you are seeing the 'truth' reported by any major U.S. network......you are sadly mistaken. . :doubt:

The MSM in the US simply does not report on the daily human rights abuses a part of Israels Occupation of Palestine.

Anyone desiring to know the Truth about Palestine has to go to non MSM US sources to find it.
The American media is fixated on the Israeli zionist side of the conflict and gives the Palestinian side very little news coverage.

It has ALWAYS been simple------the JEWS CONTROL THE MEDIA

The jews have been controlling the media for more than 3000 years and
counting................................. the isa-respecters might just as well

GIVE UP

So long as he does it with his eyes wide open, Rosie. Because if you know the truth and still proceed to bully innocent people with these type accusations? You have no ground left to stand on and God's judgment is surely coming soon afterwards.

That is true on every level but especially in this matter of Israel being accused of being a Goliath while the Palestinians are described as Davids.. I cannot fathom how anyone could become so confused in their minds but Satan is a liar and if you listen to him long enough I reckon you will swallow any old lie that comes your way! Still it is a shame and I am believing the best - for some people to wake up at the sound of the truth being declared here..

On the matter of Goliath, he intimidated the Israelis with his mouth, his strength, his size. First it was his words ( intimidation, lies, slander, empty threats, mockery of David's G-d ) , then it was his strength ( measured in human terms mind you ) then his size ( again measured by human standards )

The Philistines failed to consider the Power behind G-d's Word, David's Faith in G-d and His Word ( greater than Goliaths strength) and the size of David's G-d ( whom he did fully rely on to slay that giant standing in front of him) David was against the odds on every single account but G-d never likes it better than when the odds are stacked against His children. Because His strength shows up best in our weaknesses.

So whereas Goliath thought he was merely contending with a Shepherd boy - he didn't realize He was contending with the G-d of Israel that day. This is precisely the problem with those who are at war with Israel. They do not understand that they are not striving against flesh and blood but rather against The G-d of Israel who stands mighty to save on every account. This is leading up to a Breakthough moment in history for Israel and I believe even now it is standing right at the door. It is always darkest before the morning light breaks, Rosie. Nevertheless, joy comes in the morning. It is written: If God be for us? Who can stand against us?
G-d abandoned the secular state of Israel years ago.

Only a small % of Israeli's jews are religious or believe in the Torah

They have gay pride parades and homo marriage is legal.

Historically, this is typical 'Chosen People' behavior, and they will be broken and scattered once again.

If not; then G-d owes the people of Sodom & Gomorrah an apology. . :cool:

Quite simple........

Sunni, I am not going by any single media report of recent days.

It is a well documented fact that the Israelis have dropped flyers warning the Palestinian civilian people of an air strike coming due to illegal rockets launched upon Israeli civilians and properties. Agreed?

It is a well documented fact that no such warnings have ever been given to the Israeli civilian people of rockets about to be rained down upon their heads. The only warning they have is a siren that is sounded by the Israelis. Not the Hamas, Not the Islamic Jihad group, Not the Fatah, not the leaders of Palestinian govt via a phone call, text message or email, not the Palestinian civilians or arab people in Palestine. Only by their own people do they get these warnings to go to a bunker, Sunni.

It is well documented fact that the photographs of Jews in death camps of Germany look strikingly different from those palestinian persons living in Gaza. The difference is obvious. The Jews of the death camps had bones sticking out of their skin and were walking skeletons. The holocaust museums provide much evidence, many photographs of millions of emaciated bodies standing behind barbed wire.

It is well documented fact that there has never been a photograph of a single emaciated - starved - Palestinian - not a single photograph of barbed wire concentration camps or anything of this sort - not from AP, not from BBC, not from any news media not even from Al Jazeera and I am being generous in referencing the latter.

It is well documented fact that the Nazi SS officers were brutal in their treatment of children, experimentation on children,refused them proper medical care, executions of children, gas chambers used on children, children separated from their parents was mandatory..

It is well documented fact that the Israeli govt. has given free medical care to the children of palestine, free corrective surgery for birth defects, have displayed great kindness and compassion to their children at their own hospitals and at their own expense.

It is well documented fact that the IDF has been photographed comforting these Palestinian children who have openly wept and told stories about being used by the Hamas for evil purposes, yet the world has chosen not to listen to or hear the testimonies of such children or their mothers for that matter..... indeed even the Hamas leaders own son who converted to Christianity and is living in asylum here in USA has been ignored for speaking an inconvenient truth as to who is who here.

It is well understood, Sunni, despite the vigorous campaigns of propaganda and false testimonies that Israel could not possibly be compared in their treatment of Palestinian people to that of Hitler & the grand Mufti of Islam towards the Hebrew people who were rounded up and forced into death camps.

To believe such a claim is to refuse to examine the evidence while condemning the truth to be a lie. It is an evil thing to call good evil as well as to call that which is evil, good. We must come to terms with truth here and come into agreement that G-d is not being mocked here. Whatsoever a man sows? That shall he reap. Those who live by the sword shall die by the sword. The right path is repentance, mercy, forgiveness and love. I hope that is the choice all will make at the end of the day. - Jeri

- Jeri

Jeremiah----sunni does not recognize the G-d to whom you refer. In fact
is taught in the weekly khutbah jumaat feces fling-----that the writings
to which you refer are entirely fraudulent------and created and recreated
simply to dispute islam. Thus he is not impressed. His expression is
entirely consistent with his creed. As to BULLYING----it is virtually the essence of
his creed and entirely pleasing to his "god"

I learned about islam from muslims who immediately took me for a christian---
so I learned their view of jews------but candid kid that I was I always corrected
that misapprehension-----then I learned their view of christians. The most
prominent criticism of the christian description of Jesus-----(which proves what liars christians are) is the "turn the cheek" doctrine. Since Jesus was a muslim----
that "turn the cheek" thing MUST BE IMPOSSIBLE------he would have been an
eager rapist and murderer -----in order to be favored by heaven, You would have
had to have been there-----to appreciate the SCORN

Can you explain why that is, Sunni?
Quite simple........

MSM reporting on Israel/Palestine.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSTY408h6k]Off the Charts - YouTube[/ame]

GIVE UP

Jews aren't the only ones who support Israel. Christians support Israel as well.

And after reading both sides of this argument I conclude the Jews deserve to be able to live without fear of attack in the area they now inhabit.

I believe they have at least as much claim to the land of Israel as anyone else.

The MSM has little reason to champion any cause when they want to make money by pandering and selling to everyone.

GIVE UP

Jews aren't the only ones who support Israel. Christians support Israel as well.

And after reading both sides of this argument I conclude the Jews deserve to be able to live without fear of attack in the area they now inhabit.

I believe they have at least as much claim to the land of Israel as anyone else.

The MSM has little reason to champion any cause when they want to make money by pandering and selling to everyone.

you must be new here. BTW---it is the HINDUS-----they are the damned zionists-----
THEY STOLE THE MUGHAL EMPIRE and gave it to the british---and
then to the jews. The final insult exists in MANHATTAN, NEW YORK.
there......... a hindu restaurant----with a prominent
description on a large sign---- INDIAN VEGETARIAN RESTAURANT
includes----in only slightly smaller letters

........... and kosher, too.

whatta low blow .........:evil:

GIVE UP

you must be new here. BTW---it is the HINDUS-----they are the damned zionists-----
THEY STOLE THE MUGHAL EMPIRE and gave it to the british---and
then to the jews. The final insult exists in MANHATTAN, NEW YORK.
there......... a hindu restaurant----with a prominent
description on a large sign---- INDIAN VEGETARIAN RESTAURANT
includes----in only slightly smaller letters

........... and kosher, too.

whatta low blow .........
......................^^^ irosie is hitting the :booze: sauce again........ :lol: :lol:

So whereas Goliath thought he was merely contending with a Shepherd boy - he didn't realize He was contending with the G-d of Israel that day. This is precisely the problem with those who are at war with Israel. They do not understand that they are not striving against flesh and blood but rather against The G-d of Israel who stands mighty to save on every account. This is leading up to a Breakthough moment in history for Israel and I believe even now it is standing right at the door. It is always darkest before the morning light breaks, Rosie. Nevertheless, joy comes in the morning. It is written: If God be for us? Who can stand against us?

Historically, this is typical 'Chosen People' behavior, and they will be broken and scattered once again.

G-d has not abandoned the state of Israel, Sunni. What you are witnessing is the ingathering of the Jews as prophesied by the Hebrew prophets over 2500 yrs ago. The time of scattering is over with.

This is Isaiah 13 - 24 time and the City of David ( Jerusalem ) will be restored back unto the Jews. Obadiah Chapter 1 time where the House of Esau is burnt like stubble as recompense for their troubling the house of Jacob and there is none left of the House of Esau afterwards -even Gaza returns back to the Jews who are left - it is also Zechariah chapter 1 time for the House of Jacob to return to the LORD with fasting and weeping and a time to receive their forgiveness and mercy from the Lord who will give it freely to all whose hearts are turned towards him - it is also Amos chapter one time with judgments set on Damascus, Gaza, Tyrus, Edom, Ammon, Moab, Judgment on Judah for all who reject the call of holiness unto their G-d, hear O Israel. it is Zephaniah 20-time and Joel 2 time for the salvation of Judah and for the priests to weep between the porch and the altar in repentance - for the restoration of Judah after God destroys Egypt, Jordan the house of Esau as described in Joel 3: 16 - 21 when God cleanses his land once and for all.. . So know this, Sunni, the judgment upon G-ds own people for sin is included in these judgments, there is no question of these prophecies, yet no question but G-d is the decider of who stays and who goes and He does indeed have a mighty remnant he has preserved.

Just in leadership alone G-d has reserved 144,000 Hebrew men who have never defiled themselves with a woman and are holy Jews. It is written in Revelation and well documented these men are not Christians but Jews. That is only speaking of leadership as I read it.. so then... do not be so quick to dismiss that which God says he has already covered for. He is doing this for His own glory. Not theirs.

It is written: All Israel shall be saved.

NOTE* Billy Graham said that statement about Sodom and Gomorrah about America, not Israel. America's judgment is in Isaiah 13 and Revelation 18 as you live here maybe we should focus on cleaning up our own backyard? Our nation needs alot of prayer right now.

- Jeri
p.s. they have yet to rebuild the temple. That is coming in the future. Israel is there to stay this time. The man who sins & refuses to turn from it will die but those who do are given complete forgiveness and mercy - See Ezekiel 3: 18, 19, 20, 21 - G-d of Israel is there to redeem His Own people. Never doubt it. Read 2 Chronicles 7: 14 and there it is again. That is Gods promise to his own children. That is for the Jews.

Last edited:
G-d has reserved 144,000 Hebrew men who have never defiled themselves with a woman

What if they have "Defiled" themselves with men?

G-d has not abandoned the state of Israel, Sunni. What you are witnessing is the ingathering of the Jews as prophesied by the Hebrew prophets over 2500 yrs ago. The time of scattering is over with.

This is Isaiah 13 - 24 time and the City of David ( Jerusalem ) will be restored back unto the Jews. Obadiah Chapter 1 time where the House of Esau is burnt like stubble as recompense for their troubling the house of Jacob and there is none left of the House of Esau afterwards -even Gaza returns back to the Jews who are left - it is also Zechariah chapter 1 time for the House of Jacob to return to the LORD with fasting and weeping and a time to receive their forgiveness and mercy from the Lord who will give it freely to all whose hearts are turned towards him - it is also Amos chapter one time with judgments set on Damascus, Gaza, Tyrus, Edom, Ammon, Moab, Judgment on Judah for all who reject the call of holiness unto their G-d, hear O Israel. it is Zephaniah 20-time and Joel 2 time for the salvation of Judah and for the priests to weep between the porch and the altar in repentance - for the restoration of Judah after God destroys Egypt, Jordan the house of Esau as described in Joel 3: 16 - 21 when God cleanses his land once and for all.. . So know this, Sunni, the judgment upon G-ds own people for sin is included in these judgments, there is no question of these prophecies, yet no question but G-d is the decider of who stays and who goes and He does indeed have a mighty remnant he has preserved.
Those so called prophecies have historically already taken place.

Only naive Christians buy into that nonsense about Israel and the return of the Juden.

Heck, half of the worlds Jews live in NYC and would never live in Israel. ... :lol:

Chapter 2 of Goliath discusses the peace camp in Israel and their leaders' response to Cast Lead and what happened to the Samoudian family.

This book is brief and concise, the author recites facts he uncovers in his research and he leaves them with the reader to digest.

Chapter 2 The Peace Camp

We learn all the peace camp leaders start out supporting Cast Lead, to include Haim Oron and Amos Oz and David Grossman. Some become wishy washy, at times criticizing the campaign. Not until two weeks into Cast Lead do we see protesters from Peace Now in Israel protesting against Cast Lead.

So much for Israel's peace camp!

We go to Day 7 of Cast Lead, the Givati Brigade invades the densely populated Zeitoun neighborhood of Gaza City, the goal to turn homes into an IDF base of operations and cut the city off from the rest of the Gaza Strip.

January 4, 2009, the troops burst into the home of Ateya al-Samouni, tossing a percussion grenade into his salon.

Ateya al-Samouni stands with his hands in the air proclaiming himself the owner of the house, he is unarmed and with his Israeli drivers license and ID in his hands. The IDF Forces shoot him and leave him there to bleed to death. 20 family members stand there witnessing all of this, mostly women and children.The IDF opens fire on them, severely wounding a 4 year old child.

About 100 members of the al Samouni family are then carried to a storehouse nearby and forbidden to leave there. The wounded are denied medical care, an ambulance sent by the family is even turned back.

The IDF verifies family members are unarmed and they are told they are bad Arabs. The next day a few family members try to gather firewood and water and are fired upon. Then, the IDF strikes the storehouse with missiles, turning it into rubble. 19 members of the al Samoudi family immediately die and others are bleeding heavily .For 4 days, they are denied medical care and the dead left unattended. When ambulances are finally let in, it is discovered Israel has killed 48 members of the al-Samoudi family. Two children are miraculously dug from under the rubble, still breathing.

- Jeri

entirely consistent with his creed. As to BULLYING----it is virtually the essence of

so I learned their view of jews------but candid kid that I was I always corrected
prominent criticism of the christian description of Jesus-----(which proves what liars christians are) is the "turn the cheek" doctrine. Since Jesus was a muslim----

I appreciate your sharing your experience, Rosie. I learn alot from you. I also learn alot by the enemies tactics and how he tries to come in - what he uses - how he uses it, etc.

It became apparent to me that Goliath was a bully when I read the account of his challenge to Saul's army. The signs were obvious. The army became immobilized, they were suffering from intimidation, propaganda and lies hurled at their G-d. They were like Elijah in that moment who ran from the bully Jezebel ( because it took a Jehu spirit to take her down! ) not realizing he was under a spiritual attack from baal ( satan ) who was the god Jezebel and her false prophets served.

Jezebel was not a Jew. She married one but she was a Phoenician kings daughter. Her father served Baal as indicated by his name. So did she - Jeze - baal... getting back to Elijah and the spirit intimidating him.. she was a bully!

The satanic spirit indwelling her was after Elijah's anointing and his life and what was the result?

CONFUSION - He cannot think

DEPRESSION - an angel has to come to him to feed him

HOPELESSNESS - he wants to give up

NEGATIVE MINDSET - he thinks he is the only one left and G-d has to tell him I've got 7,000 men who have not bowed their knee to Baal......

HE BECOMES SUICIDAL IN HIS THOUGHTS - He wants to die -

HE CANNOT HEAR GOD - final bad news - the absolute worst - he cannot hear the still small voice of God any longer because the enemy has drowned it out through confusion, lies, intimidation - all tactics of the bully - all symptoms of BEING bullied - if one allows it and does not take it on the offense.. WITH THE WRITTEN WORD.

What did David do that the others didn't?

He remembered who His God was and declared it to the enemy. He called on His G-d. He took back what the enemy stole and came up to him full on with the truth that His G-d was greater than the Giant standing in front of him! What was the end result? He killed him with a single stone - because it is "Not by might, not by power, but by my Spirit sayeth the LORD"!

Sunni may not know who the G-d of Israel is yet but before this is over I believe there will not be a man, woman or child alive who will not know who the G-d of Israel is nor who His children are. The day is at hand. Even now. G-d will not abandon His own children. He counts it a righteous thing to recompense with trouble those who trouble his anointed. It is recorded in both the old and new testament. It is written: 2 Thessalonians 1: 6

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you.
- 2 Thessalonians 1: 6

Could it be any plainer? No.

-Jeremiah

Last edited:
G-d has reserved 144,000 Hebrew men who have never defiled themselves with a woman

Are you now going to accuse God of being a liar in order to justify yourselves? No. These men are holy as the Bible describes them as undefiled. Undefiled means undefiled, Jos. It is not wise to joke about such things. There are warnings against it in Scripture.

- Jeri

I appreciate your sharing your experience, Rosie. I learn alot from you. I also learn alot by the enemies tactics and how he tries to come in - what he uses - how he uses it, etc.

It became apparent to me that Goliath was a bully when I read the account of his challenge to Saul's army. The signs were obvious. The army became immobilized, they were suffering from intimidation, propaganda and lies hurled at their G-d. They were like Elijah in that moment who ran from the bully Jezebel ( because it took a Jehu spirit to take her down! ) not realizing he was under a spiritual attack from baal ( satan ) who was the god Jezebel and her false prophets served.

Jezebel was not a Jew. She married one but she was a Phoenician kings daughter. Her father served Baal as indicated by his name. So did she - Jeze - baal... getting back to Elijah and the spirit intimidating him.. she was a bully!

The satanic spirit indwelling her was after Elijah's anointing and his life and what was the result?

CONFUSION - He cannot think

DEPRESSION - an angel has to come to him to feed him

HOPELESSNESS - he wants to give up

NEGATIVE MINDSET - he thinks he is the only one left and G-d has to tell him I've got 7,000 men who have not bowed their knee to Baal......

HE BECOMES SUICIDAL IN HIS THOUGHTS - He wants to die -

HE CANNOT HEAR GOD - final bad news - the absolute worst - he cannot hear the still small voice of God any longer because the enemy has drowned it out through confusion, lies, intimidation - all tactics of the bully - all symptoms of BEING bullied - if one allows it and does not take it on the offense.. WITH THE WRITTEN WORD.

What did David do that the others didn't?

He remembered who His God was and declared it to the enemy. He called on His G-d. He took back what the enemy stole and came up to him full on with the truth that His G-d was greater than the Giant standing in front of him! What was the end result? He killed him with a single stone - because it is "Not by might, not by power, but by my Spirit sayeth the LORD"!

Sunni may not know who the G-d of Israel is yet but before this is over I believe there will not be a man, woman or child alive who will not know who the G-d of Israel is nor who His children are. The day is at hand. Even now. G-d will not abandon His own children. He counts it a righteous thing to recompense with trouble those who trouble his anointed. It is recorded in both the old and new testament. It is written: 2 Thessalonians 1: 6

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you.
- 2 Thessalonians 1: 6

Could it be any plainer? No.

-Jeremiah

Jeremiah----I have a friend---sorta colleague----who is both an orthodox jew and
a neuroscientist. Right under the brow----dead center----is the PITUATARY GLAND

In fact ---surgery in that gland is done----by dissecting directly under the palate---up and
over-----under the upper lip----and UP AND OVER.. Goliath had a pituatary
adenoma. (tumor) which rendered him a victim of GIGANTISM Such people are
around----big, tall, with very prominent jaws-----unmistakable. The theory of my friend is
that the SPOT described as the very spot David got his little rock------is the anatomic
spot of the PITUATARY GLAND. That natural couse of the sickness gigantism---
is that the PITUATARY SELF DESTRUCTS due to a hemorrhage into the pituatary
gland------that often kills the patient. Is that not fascinating? David's little rock brought
about PITUATARY APOPLEXY-------so poetic. Its like the whole affair was a plan---
when little Goliath was in utero and then later----little David was playing with sling-
shots

Are you now going to accuse God of being a liar in order to justify yourselves? No. These men are holy as the Bible describes them as undefiled. Undefiled means undefiled, Jos. It is not wise to joke about such things. There are warnings against it in Scripture.
The so called 144,000 undefiled jewish men is a Christian fantasy supposedly written in a book by an unknown man named John and based on a vivid dream. . :cool:

Those so called prophecies have historically already taken place.

Only naive Christians buy into that nonsense about Israel and the return of the Juden.

Heck, half of the worlds Jews live in NYC and would never live in Israel. ... :lol:

That is quite impossible, Sunni. How else would you explain Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and SA missing from the line up of nations that march against an unwalled Israel living at peace with no neighbors? Why aren't these neighbors listed as part of the Russian led Islamic army in Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39?

Why is there no wall around Israel come the time of that Russian led invasion, no bars on the windows or Gates as stated in Ezekiel 38: 11?

There can be only one explanation, Sunni.

Those nations have already been destroyed and the people are gone. Long gone. Do you really believe Israel would ever remove her wall, her bars and gates off the doors while she is dwelling in the presence of her enemies ( House of Esau ) ??

No.

Surrounded by enemy nations avowed to destroy her and drive her people into the sea?

No.

The House of Esau shall be utterly destroyed as it is written in Obadiah. Read it for yourself.

I do not wish to see any of you perish but what choice will God have for those who do not heed the warnings of His Words spoken by His Hebrew Prophets which have been in existence for well over 2500 yrs and have not yet been fulfilled?

If the Lord has spoken it shall He not do it?

God is not slack concerning his promises to answer King Davids prayer found in Psalm 83, Sunni.

God is greatly long suffering, merciful and gracious to save all He can before He executes judgment over the house of Esau. Do not be caught in the midst of it! Flee from it like the bird from the fowlers snare! Fear of man is the snare of the devil. Do not fear what man can do to you but rather what God who has the power to cast into hell - can do to you.. that is who we must fear. Fear God and choose life. God loves you, why should you perish by striving against Him and His House? - Jeri

Last edited:

Forum List

Back