No Women: You Do NOT Have the Right To Choose

I had to think this one over for quite a while. In fact, I debated it in my mind for about a month before deciding on a policy. Finally, I am seeing this a bit more complex than most people (especially Democrats) are seeing it.

Florida Congresswoman, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, has said that abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor. FALSE! I don't mean to pick on Debbie Wasserman Shultz, because there are thousands of people (mostly Democrats) who say the same thing. The fact is, abortion is a matter between 3 entities. The woman, her doctor, and the person attempting to be born.

Who has the choice between birth and abortion, should be determined by who has the most at stake. For the doctor, it's a paycheck. For the expectant woman, it is a matter of convenience, while for the developing baby, it is a matter of life and death. Bases on that, it is the fetus who should have the right to choose, no one else.

Those who support abortion, under the most liberal circumstances, should think about this. What if some months before you were born, your mother decided to abort YOU. Can you say now that you are in favor of that abortion ? If you say no, then you are in agreement with thousands of adults whose parents contemplated aborting them some decades ago. 100% of the respondents surveyed, chose life.

Yes it is a woman's choice. As usual, you make light of a woman's decision. You are a pathetic asshole. The way to end abortions is to provide support to women and recognize that a abortion is sometimes necessary. Not at the point of a gun.

Yes it is a woman's choice. As usual, you make light of a woman's decision. You are a pathetic asshole. The way to end abortions is to provide support to women and recognize that a abortion is sometimes necessary. Not at the point of a gun.
The way to drastically cut down on abortions is to sterilize all leftist women.

1666646408600.png

1666646529056.png

1666646438192.png

1666646476331.png

Last edited:
Mental health. :auiqs.jpg:
You are a complete moron if you think abortion somehow only relates to mental health. When a 12 year old is raped, are you under the impression she has a body fit for pregnancy? If you do, you’re an idiot. That’s only one example as well.

Actually yes they do! They have the right to:
  • Not choose to have unprotected sex.
  • Get spaded if they don't want babies but still want to have unprotected sex.
  • Insist the man uses birth control or gets a vasectomy.
  • Stick with celibacy and masturbation.
  • Wait till they are married to have sex like people used to do for 2000 years.
  • Stick with oral sex.
But once actually pregnant, you are now responsible for another human life depending on you unless for some reason it threatens the mothers life or was perhaps rape or incest.
I mostly agree. I do not say they should stick with autoeroticism which is a mortal sin.

oral sex likely is also but whether or not the Church says so, I myself say so. So call me a prude or whatever... don't care as long as I'm good w/ God

otherwise, I totally agree that babies have a right to continue living like everyone else (abortions are murder at zygote stage or any other stage)

What do you care? You're beyond childbearing years, and if not, no one would come near your rancid muff anyway.
Drop da' Mic.....

You are a complete moron if you think abortion somehow only relates to mental health. When a 12 year old is raped, are you under the impression she has a body fit for pregnancy? If you do, you’re an idiot. That’s only one example as well.
Wow! I'm impressed by how profound you think you sounded saying that.

Sorry bout that,

1. *The First Church Of Butchering Babies*
2. Just sick.
3. Why were you ever born, good for you a mill stone was strapped to your neck, and then you thrown into the sea.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That's not it either.

I'm not Christian but is this what you were thinking?

"then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephah[a](D) of barley flour(E) on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy,(F) a reminder-offering(G) to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16 “‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17 Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18 After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair(H) and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy,(I) while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse.(J) 19 Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray(K) and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse(L) not harm you. 20 But if you have gone astray(M) while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21 here the priest is to put the woman under this curse(N)—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse[b] among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22 May this water(O) that brings a curse(P) enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

But even if death is not what it is at stake, it could easily still be about her health otherwise. In terms of health, there could be a variety of reasons why. For that reason, it would not be about “convenience”.
A pregnancy is not and has never been a health crisis in most cases, in fact in almost all cases, it is not a health crisis.

This case was just mere hours. The exact condition i was thinking of is for months later.

It’s pretty odd you don’t understand the effects of incest.
What’s even more odd is that you don’t realize that these are rare cases

Sorry bout that,

1. If G-d puts a safeguard in the birthing of children for the Jews, I got no problem with that.
2. Same thing goes for HW, who's to say his gf was set to have his baby, she may have been bedding several suiters.
3. And had them all *PAY* to abort.
4. She may have come out of this baby butchering with several thousand bucks in her pocket.
5. All in a days work.
6. She could have lane with 10 guys one day, and implicated them *ALL*.
7. Could of been 200 guys in one month too.
8. More money, pay the gal!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

A pregnancy is not and has never been a health crisis in most cases, in fact in almost all cases, it is not a health crisis.
Pregnancy has wonderful health effects.

Everyone who says otherwise is likely to be a brainwashed moron who has drunk the KoolAid of "pregnancy is a medical condition".

wow.. such logic

If she is pregnant, then nature has said her body is fit. But then libtards don't like nature.. until they want to use it as an excuse to extract massive amounts of cash from the taxpayers (Green New Steal).

A 12 year old, believe it or not, is not ready, any more than any other person of either gender.. to be a murderer of her own child.. But that doesn't concern you, does it?

you couldn't care less what women go through after an abortion.. Post Abortion syndrome.. No, the loony left are like

Just kill that child and go your merry way

wow.. such logic

If she is pregnant, then nature has said her body is fit. But then libtards don't like nature.. until they want to use it as an excuse to extract massive amounts of cash from the taxpayers (Green New Steal).

A 12 year old, believe it or not, is not ready, any more than any other person of either gender.. to be a murderer of her own child.. But that doesn't concern you, does it?

you couldn't care less what women go through after an abortion.. Post Abortion syndrome.. Just kill that child and go your merry way
Very well said.

Understand people

The GOP bends to the likes of the loons posting above.

They WILL push hard for a nationwide ban on reproductive rights if they gain Congress.

Do not let that happen
How are these federal legislators going to do anything when the Supreme Court already ruled that abortion law will be decided in the states on an individual basis? This is just a phony argument to make up for the fact that the Democrat party has no good positions to help the American worker.

Forum List

Back