Not paying taxes "makes me smart."

How can Trump have enough money to claim he could fund his own campaign without any of it being taxable?
You are making what's called an assumption.

Since Trump is hiding his tax returns he is inviting us to make assumptions about them.
He isn't hiding them, the IRS has them. The fact that you and everyone else haven't seen them proves wrong doing. But you have no problem with 33,000 emails being deleted after getting a subpoena. So you can't be taken seriously.

You lie.

btw, Trump has equated his taxes with those supposed emails.
Low income Americans who don't pay any income tax don't pay it because they don't have any taxable income.

It's that simple.

And a rich guy who takes enough LEGAL deductions so he doesn't have a taxable income doesn't pay income tax so what's your problem ?

You're the one with a problem with it. You want a flat tax because you OBJECT to all those 'legal' deductions.

So what?

I said that right up front. But the fact is all those deductions are legal right now aren't they? So they are neither right nor wrong they are merely legal.

So something illegal is neither right or wrong?

Where do you think paying no taxes is fair? Hint: You dont

It is fair if it is done legally, maybe we need to vote out those in Congress that write the damn laws and not get pissed that someone takes advantage of the laws that the government is allowing.

Yes, making a shit ton and not paying into the American system because you have slick lawyers is not a virtue

Then vote the SOBs that write the stupid laws out of office. I don't agree with the bullshit either but I'm not going to blame Americans for taking advantage of the tax code. Do you take legal deductions to cut your tax payment down? If you do, you are no different than Trump.

It is Congress that write the laws, they and they alone are to blame.

No dice champ. Trump pays nothing in taxes then its Trump who is to blame for stiffing the American people.
Oh look, another silly lib that pays more than required by law. Interesting. How much extra did you contribute, or did you screw all of us?

Nice deflection, join the club

It is fair if it is done legally, maybe we need to vote out those in Congress that write the damn laws and not get pissed that someone takes advantage of the laws that the government is allowing.

Yes, making a shit ton and not paying into the American system because you have slick lawyers is not a virtue

Then vote the SOBs that write the stupid laws out of office. I don't agree with the bullshit either but I'm not going to blame Americans for taking advantage of the tax code. Do you take legal deductions to cut your tax payment down? If you do, you are no different than Trump.

No dice champ. Trump pays nothing in taxes then its Trump who is to blame for stiffing the American people.
Oh look, another silly lib that pays more than required by law. Interesting. How much extra did you contribute, or did you screw all of us?

So you are full of shit. Got it. Please stop screwing us. Greedy scum.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Trump didn't allow himself to be fleeced by the international bankers that own USA.INC and that pisses you off!!!!! That is fucking PRICELESS!!!!!! Income taxes do not benefit ANYONE living in this country...period and a FACT!!
Piss and moan all you want because you just proved yet again how utterly ignorant you actually are.

Well, the first statement is another one of your assertions followed by a judgement on me...again. Sad.

Then you deflect to whether you believe income taxes help anyone when the point isnt if you think it helps. Its that Trump paid NOTHING. I'm waiting for you to tell me that paying nothing in Taxes is fair. If you cant do that, I win.

Fair is a subjective term

IMO it would be fair if everyone had to pay 10% of their gross income to the federal government for income tax

I second this notion. I will happily pay 10%

I would also but the left would finally have to cough up something, therefore they oppose

Yes they say it's not "fair" that everyone pay 10% off the top for income tax

Someone at minimum wage makes 18,000 a year. You want them to pay 1800 in taxes, plus their payroll tax?

Women don't respect any woman who just takes it when her husband spends their lives being a liar and a cheater. The fact she has never left him for this behavior echoes with women. She looks weak.

She is weak...health wise and moralistic

LMAO, how is she weak, healthwise? Trump appeared to be snorting back sugar-boogers, or had a nasty cold. Hillary didn't cough once, and was poised for 90 straight minutes.

Trump appears to be one brisk jog to the kitchen away from a heart attack.
Trump had the sniffles and you ignore Hillary bobbing and doing a face plant, canceling events for rest and resting a full week before this debate.

You are too stupid to vote, please don't.

20 year olds get pneumonia, dude. It's not some rare condition. And yes, you need to rest. A week at least.

Go ahead, hate hillary for Libya or for Whitewater or for supporting Iraq. But pneumonia? LMAO, you sound like a fucking clown. Kill yourself, please.

Nice language there pal. If you can't be civil and have a conversation with anyone here without telling them to kill themselves them maybe you aren't mentally tough enough to post on a message board. You need to have a word with yourself.

Grow up.

Who are you, miss manners? And generally Miss Manners doesn't say "you're too stupid to vote" and call it "civility". Fuck you.

Women don't respect any woman who just takes it when her husband spends their lives being a liar and a cheater. The fact she has never left him for this behavior echoes with women. She looks weak.

She is weak...health wise and moralistic

LMAO, how is she weak, healthwise? Trump appeared to be snorting back sugar-boogers, or had a nasty cold. Hillary didn't cough once, and was poised for 90 straight minutes.

Trump appears to be one brisk jog to the kitchen away from a heart attack.
Trump had the sniffles and you ignore Hillary bobbing and doing a face plant, canceling events for rest and resting a full week before this debate.

You are too stupid to vote, please don't.

20 year olds get pneumonia, dude. It's not some rare condition. And yes, you need to rest. A week at least.

Go ahead, hate hillary for Libya or for Whitewater or for supporting Iraq. But pneumonia? LMAO, you sound like a fucking clown. Kill yourself, please.
Only a mental midget like you could believe Hillary got non-contagious pneumonia from her office staff. Plus she's been coughing for a long while now. Like I said, please don't vote, you have the mentality of an out of control toddler.

She shakes about a million hands per week, but yeah, she couldn't have gotten sick. That doesn't happen.

When will Don kick his coke habit?

Sure doc. A nine month long cough all because of pneumonia.

Wouldn't have anything to do with any of this of course.

• Multiple falls since 2005 – one leading to a broken elbow and another to a concussion
  • Emails from Huma indicating sick Hillary is “often confused”
  • Lengthy naps
  • Lesion/biopsy of a tongue
  • Repeated coughing fits
  • Inability to stand without a stool
  • Several mini-seizures
  • Peculiar travel habits, including taking a private jet on 20 mile trips
  • Refusing to do a press conference for over 280 days, a world record.
Complete Timeline of Hillary’s Health #HillarysHealth

Hey, what's in it for you to keep lying about Hillary Clinton? Do you get to go to lunch with Huma Abedin for a day?

Theres no facts there just blind assumptions about me that you cant bait me with. Bring on the name calling one trick pony!

Blind assumptions? I gave you SEVEN facts concerning the income tax and you (as usual) had nothing....why is trhat???

I didnt ask you shit about facts on income tax. We're not discussing facts of income tax. We're talking about Trump not paying shit in taxes. Sure the word tax is in there so you think any discussion that involves the word is valid but thats part of why you're wrong and begging me to address your deflection is pathetic.

But crying that I ignored your deflection is even worse.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Trump didn't allow himself to be fleeced by the international bankers that own USA.INC and that pisses you off!!!!! That is fucking PRICELESS!!!!!! Income taxes do not benefit ANYONE living in this country...period and a FACT!!
Piss and moan all you want because you just proved yet again how utterly ignorant you actually are.

Well, the first statement is another one of your assertions followed by a judgement on me...again. Sad.

Then you deflect to whether you believe income taxes help anyone when the point isnt if you think it helps. Its that Trump paid NOTHING. I'm waiting for you to tell me that paying nothing in Taxes is fair. If you cant do that, I win.

Fair is a subjective term

IMO it would be fair if everyone had to pay 10% of their gross income to the federal government for income tax

You just said this, though:

"But I don't argue right and wrong good or bad as those terms are too subjective."

• Multiple falls since 2005 – one leading to a broken elbow and another to a concussion
  • Lengthy naps
  • Repeated coughing fits
  • Several mini-seizures

Hey, what's in it for you to keep lying about Hillary Clinton? Do you get to go to lunch with Huma Abedin for a day?

"DangerAndPlay.com? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

No Donald it makes you a rich asshole who takes advantage of the tax code.

I cant wait to hear republicans now say that tax cheats, people who dont pay taxes etc are good people unless they're poor tax cheats. Those tax cheats are bad tax cheats.

Who cheated on their taxes? You follow the law and it is called legal, there isn't any cheating.

It's not normal for a guy to be audited every year. It's pretty clear Trump is a crook.

You know no such thing. What you nutters on both sides make up and ASSume is absolutely ridiculous. A year ago you nutjobs didn't care about audits or how much he was worth, now, he is broke and a criminal. LOL!!! Crazy nutty stuff.

So you are full of shit. Got it. Please stop screwing us. Greedy scum.

Not falling for you deflection is easy...You can try again but you'll get the same results

• Lengthy naps
  • Repeated coughing fits
  • Several mini-seizures

"DangerAndPlay.com? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

I will take that as a complete DODGE. Coward!

Any of you who think it's honorable or great to pay taxes then I invite you to pay mine. Or if you don't want to then you can always charge yourself the Woodrow Wilson level of 95% and pay that to the IRS. They will take your overpayment.

You're thinking of Eisenhower.

Taxes were high under Wilson to pay for the war. And the same goes for WWII. To pay for the Vietnam war a 10% income tax surcharge was imposed.

Since then we haven't paid for wars as they happened. That accounts for much of our current debt.

Forum List

Back