Now it's Cummings turn

Cummings has no clue about his own people.

MAGA

youngblacksfortrump.jpg

Bernie Sanders says it....and it's applauded.
Trump says the exact same thing and he's a racist.

Bernie Sanders must be some sort of racist because he says that Cumming's district which has been ran by the corrupt Democrats for many generations and is a "third world country" .

Lol! Bernie said nothing like Trump and the fact is Bernie is not well liked among blacks. Nice try.

Trump would not be Trump if he was not continually making sure large numbers of people will never vote for republicans ever again.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.

Well, I'm going to tell you what I think. I don't think it's cool that little black boys and girls live in rat-infested trash filled places. I'm not okay with that. I am not sure why you are, or why you think it's somehow uncouth to call rat-infested places "rat-infested".

The truth is that so many people have had so many lies put in their ears that they think everyone outside of their rat-infested places hate them. I think it's sad, and I'm glad that my neighborhood is not like that.

My neighborhood is lovely. A slice of Americana. No rats that I know of. Quite a bit of diversity in my neighborhood. Hispanic, black, interracial couples, Indian. No one cares.

No one here, that I know of, thinks that any children should live in disgusting conditions, or would continue to vote for politicians who lined their own pockets with all good things while watching the living conditions of their constituents decline.

Rat infested” is now racist

cummings-rats-trump-1200x630.jpg

That’s what Pelosi claimed when President Trump told Super Hypocrit Cummings to spend more time in his “disgusting, rat and rodent infested” district than going after the Border Patrol.

Kimberly Klacik, a black woman on the Baltimore County Republican Central Committee, responded to the critics of President Trump, saying:

I can’t believe people are upset I went to West Baltimore and filmed all of the trash. Hopefully this attention forces the city to clean up the mess & treat residents better. Enjoy your Saturday

And she provided this video:

More to come pic.twitter.com/gFFszjW490

And then comes these Tweets from people living in the district.

West Baltimore’s violent crime rate is approximately 3,500 per 100k people. The national violent crime rate is 394 per 100k. It’s one of the most violent places in one of the country’s most violent and dangerous cities. Ben Gittleson on Twitter — Cam Edwards (@CamEdwards) July 27, 2019

I invite Bill to walk the streets of West Baltimore at night with no security. Let’s go for a stroll bruh Bill Kristol on Twitter — Jeffrey Sykes (@J_Sykes2016) July 27, 2019

So far, no response from Cummings or Pelosi

The Left Eats Their Words After Claiming “Infested” is “Racist” Because Trump Said it About Elijah Cummings’ West Baltimore @ VIDEO: The Left Eats Their Words After Claiming "Infested" is "Racist" Because Trump Said it About Elijah Cummings' West Baltimore

WH Archives: Remarks by the President in Roundtable with My Brother's Keeper Alliance pic.twitter.com/37rRofnwic
"Infested" is a word used for vermin. Hence, saying Baltimore's people are vermin. It's actually very simple.

• Thanks
So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.
Trump’s unwarranted attack of Cummings is yet another example of Trump’s racism and hate.

"Mr. President, I go home to my district daily," Cummings wrote on Twitter Saturday in response. "Each morning, I wake up, and I go and fight for my neighbors. It is my constitutional duty to conduct oversight of the Executive Branch. But, it is my moral duty to fight for my constituents."

Elijah Cummings: Trump blasts Baltimore-based district as 'disgusting,' 'rodent infested mess' - CNNPolitics

• Thanks
Rat infested” is now racist

cummings-rats-trump-1200x630.jpg

That’s what Pelosi claimed when President Trump told Super Hypocrit Cummings to spend more time in his “disgusting, rat and rodent infested” district than going after the Border Patrol.

Kimberly Klacik, a black woman on the Baltimore County Republican Central Committee, responded to the critics of President Trump, saying:

I can’t believe people are upset I went to West Baltimore and filmed all of the trash. Hopefully this attention forces the city to clean up the mess & treat residents better. Enjoy your Saturday

And she provided this video:

More to come pic.twitter.com/gFFszjW490

And then comes these Tweets from people living in the district.

West Baltimore’s violent crime rate is approximately 3,500 per 100k people. The national violent crime rate is 394 per 100k. It’s one of the most violent places in one of the country’s most violent and dangerous cities. Ben Gittleson on Twitter — Cam Edwards (@CamEdwards) July 27, 2019

I invite Bill to walk the streets of West Baltimore at night with no security. Let’s go for a stroll bruh Bill Kristol on Twitter — Jeffrey Sykes (@J_Sykes2016) July 27, 2019

So far, no response from Cummings or Pelosi

The Left Eats Their Words After Claiming “Infested” is “Racist” Because Trump Said it About Elijah Cummings’ West Baltimore @ VIDEO: The Left Eats Their Words After Claiming "Infested" is "Racist" Because Trump Said it About Elijah Cummings' West Baltimore

WH Archives: Remarks by the President in Roundtable with My Brother's Keeper Alliance pic.twitter.com/37rRofnwic
"Infested" is a word used for vermin. Hence, saying Baltimore's people are vermin. It's actually very simple.

No. He was using "infested" pertaining to RATS. Which is correct because they are disease-carrying vermin, in fact.

youngblacksfortrump.jpg

He keeps getting elected. He knows his constituents better than you. There aren't all that many black MAGA people. I'm black and don't know any.

Are you actually defending what Cummings did to this district? Sick

Bernie Sanders says it....and it's applauded.
Trump says the exact same thing and he's a racist.

Stop ignoring the millions who are hurting.
Bernie presents ideas to help. How did Trump offer to help?

Bernie presents policies that help the poor, working class, and MC. Rather then policies promoted by nearly all other politicians, that help only the wealthy. For this, he is ruthlessly criticized.

Why do so many Americans go against their self interest? Proof propaganda works

youngblacksfortrump.jpg

He keeps getting elected. He knows his constituents better than you. There aren't all that many black MAGA people. I'm black and don't know any.
Dumb blacks keep voting for their sugar daddy. Voting for someone just because they have the same skin color as you is racist.

I want all of these people to live in nice neighborhoods, have great jobs and generally be able to fulfill every single one of their dreams. See? The American Dream for everyone.

Gosh, I think they think Donald Trump wants that for them too, instead of pandering to them for their vote Democrat style. Imagine that.

Baltimore, the city that grants room to destroy and wonders why good people want out......

Cummings is a dain-bramaged racist tard and Baltimore is a shithole.

From this thread it looks like the Democrats may not get away with all their voter fraud in Baltimore next time. :aargh:

Forum List

Back