Now it's Cummings turn

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.
Trump’s unwarranted attack of Cummings is yet another example of Trump’s racism and hate.

"Mr. President, I go home to my district daily," Cummings wrote on Twitter Saturday in response. "Each morning, I wake up, and I go and fight for my neighbors. It is my constitutional duty to conduct oversight of the Executive Branch. But, it is my moral duty to fight for my constituents."

Elijah Cummings: Trump blasts Baltimore-based district as 'disgusting,' 'rodent infested mess' - CNNPolitics

Oh. What about his attacks on Warren? "Misogyny"? Then what about Paul Ryan?

Whine whine whine. I hear less whining when I teach my PRE-KINDERGARTEN classes.

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore .

STFU you faux rage phony Dem flip flopping hacks. Here's what Dem party darling Bernie Sanders recently said about Baltimore. President Trump isn't saying anything you Dem's have already said about Baltimore. As chief executive he is calling you idiots on the carpet and holding you accountable. That's why you are squealing like stuck pigs.

1. “Anyone who took the walk that we took around this (Baltimore) neighborhood would not think you’re in a wealthy nation”
2. “You would think that you were in a Third World country.”
3. “Residents of Baltimore’s poorest boroughs have lifespans shorter than people living under dictatorship in North Korea,”
4. “We’re talking about a community in which there are hundreds of buildings that are uninhabitable,”
5. “a community in which half of the people don’t have jobs.”

Watch video here: Terrence K. Williams on Twitter

tk.jpg

When the Baltimore/Cummings tweets came out, I checked. Not a single one of Maryland's EC votes went to Trump in 2016. So he's got no worries on that score. He probably checked first--or maybe he's got all the results memorized.
A microcosm of his presidency. Us vs. them.
This is not who we are! President Obama
You really want to list and equate the words of those two guys? This website lacks the requisite bandwidth to fully list what Trump has said.

I know you're fine with him. He could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and still get your vote. This is getting scary.

So now we are about to see the trump butt sniffers attacking Elijah Cummings and Baltimore . They have already begun. The idiots don't understand that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 using this tactic. All that's about to happen is that the people who did not vote in 2016 are going to come out large and vote Trumps racist ass out of office.

I know the usual suspects are going to talk crazy now. Let's see how you talk after the election next year when what I say happens as Trump continues doing this.

Well, I'm going to tell you what I think. I don't think it's cool that little black boys and girls live in rat-infested trash filled places. I'm not okay with that. I am not sure why you are, or why you think it's somehow uncouth to call rat-infested places "rat-infested".

The truth is that so many people have had so many lies put in their ears that they think everyone outside of their rat-infested places hate them. I think it's sad, and I'm glad that my neighborhood is not like that.

My neighborhood is lovely. A slice of Americana. No rats that I know of. Quite a bit of diversity in my neighborhood. Hispanic, black, interracial couples, Indian. No one cares.

No one here, that I know of, thinks that any children should live in disgusting conditions, or would continue to vote for politicians who lined their own pockets with all good things while watching the living conditions of their constituents decline.

That community has a median income of 60,000 dollars, a higher rate of kids going to college than the national average and the majority of citizens are college educated. Rats do live in your neighborhood sue. They live everywhere. The question is are they invading your home? But this community is not rat infested. A few Trump supporters went into the community and cherry picked places to film and Trump used this fake depiction to attack Cummings.

Trump would not be Trump if he was not continually making sure large numbers of people will never vote for republicans ever again.

The Democratic Party is scared that President Trump is making gains with Black Voters.
That is why they are continusly calling him a racist.

MSNBC: Trump ‘More Popular with Black Voters than Mayor Pete’

Baltimore is the tip of the iceberg. I believe Trump's 2020 campaign strategy will be briefing the America people about countless Dem run disaster cities across the nation. Holding them accountable for decades of failure. As POTUS he will use the bully pulpit to shine a spotlight on how the Dem party has failed the poor in these cities.

Cummings is making a lot more Voters aware that the Democratic Party is racist.
Certainly, fighting for equal rights & coming out against that fat sassed racvist piece of shit you elected mares Cummings a racist.

I get it.

Anything thst might disturb your lily white world of White Supremacy sets off your inbred racist behaviors.

STFU you faux rage phony Dem flip flopping hacks. Here's what Dem party darling Bernie Sanders recently said about Baltimore. President Trump isn't saying anything you Dem's have already said about Baltimore. As chief executive he is calling you idiots on the carpet and holding you accountable. That's why you are squealing like stuck pigs.

1. “Anyone who took the walk that we took around this (Baltimore) neighborhood would not think you’re in a wealthy nation”
2. “You would think that you were in a Third World country.”
3. “Residents of Baltimore’s poorest boroughs have lifespans shorter than people living under dictatorship in North Korea,”
4. “We’re talking about a community in which there are hundreds of buildings that are uninhabitable,”
5. “a community in which half of the people don’t have jobs.”

Here I'll answer for the Democrats...but but but...:aargh::206::aargh:

Well, I'm going to tell you what I think. I don't think it's cool that little black boys and girls live in rat-infested trash filled places. I'm not okay with that. I am not sure why you are, or why you think it's somehow uncouth to call rat-infested places "rat-infested".

The truth is that so many people have had so many lies put in their ears that they think everyone outside of their rat-infested places hate them. I think it's sad, and I'm glad that my neighborhood is not like that.

My neighborhood is lovely. A slice of Americana. No rats that I know of. Quite a bit of diversity in my neighborhood. Hispanic, black, interracial couples, Indian. No one cares.

No one here, that I know of, thinks that any children should live in disgusting conditions, or would continue to vote for politicians who lined their own pockets with all good things while watching the living conditions of their constituents decline.

That community has a median income of 60,000 dollars, a higher rate of kids going to college than the national average and the majority of citizens are college educated. Rats do live in your neighborhood sue. They live everywhere. The question is are they invading your home? But this community is not rat infested. A few Trump supporters went into the community and cherry picked places to film and Trump used this fake depiction to attack Cummings.
So it's okay to cherry pick at the border to use as propaganda against Trump, but no one can do the same to make Cummings look bad. If you can't play the game, then you shouldn't be playing.

Cummings is making a lot more Voters aware that the Democratic Party is racist.
Certainly, fighting for equal rights & coming out against that fat sassed racvist piece of shit you elected mares Cummings a racist.

I get it.

Anything thst might disturb your lily white world of White Supremacy sets off your inbred racist behaviors.
......I can understand a few grammar mistakes--but godamn! your hate and racism has made you into a babbling idiot
go back and read your post

Forum List

Back