Now That Democrats Have Made Us a Banana Republic

I think I said "I wonder......"

You might try to understand what that means.

What might happen......might have nothing to do with Trump.

so, you have no personal opinion on what should happen to the state if Trump is elected?

I look forward to Red States disqualifying key Democrats from the ballot for insurrection. Not even a charge is required per the new rules, let alone a conviction.

All of the Midwest can now be Democrat free at their will now.

New Rules now.

DemoKKKrats certainly lost their ability to complain about voter suppression...forever.

Again, as you can see with Gator, this is the danger and ease of which America really can lose it's republic.
It is not a nutty thing to say, it is not conspiratorial nonsense.

We can see here that people are actually ok with a state level court, even a single judge - 1 person, can make a judgement that alters the outcome of a national election, when another court uses that decision to assume precedence.
At that point, we are no longer a republic. And that is a fact.

Again, as you can see with Gator, this is the danger and ease of which America really can lose it's republic.
It is not a nutty thing to say, it is not conspiratorial nonsense.

We can see here that people are actually ok with a state level court, even a single judge - 1 person, can make a judgement that alters the outcome of a national election, when another court uses that decision to assume precedence.
At that point, we are no longer a republic. And that is a fact.

In the end, he can only rule on the law.

What is amazing is the arrogance of those on the left who brought the suit.

Just think about what would happen if Trump lost the primary by virtue of the fact that Colorado could not vote for him.

Attempted insurrection.

Not even that.

No declaration of secession, not setup of another power center, no actual fighting (well except the cop that murdered the unarmed woman)

I believe candidates should let the voters decide instead of a kangaroo court.
If Trump had believed that in 2020, he wouldn’t be in this mess.

It’s amazing how you guys have all forgotten what Trump tried to do to overturn the election.

Not even fucking close, and if you can't figure that out, you are an even bigger hack than I thought.

This is Venezuela level shit, preventing a national candidate from being on a ballot.
Actually, letting TRump get elected would be Venezuela level shit.

In 1998, Hugo Chavez attempted a coup. Instead of holding him to justice, they let him run, and he pretty much destroyed democracy after that.

Actually, letting TRump get elected would be Venezuela level shit.

In 1998, Hugo Chavez attempted a coup. Instead of holding him to justice, they let him run, and he pretty much destroyed democracy after that.

Not even close.

And you cheered him on in both cases probably.

I did not make the ruling, I am merely reporting the facts.
Nope. You don't get to slither away like that. You wholeheartedly support the lawlessness of the CO court system simply because they're going after a man who you don't like.

That's a rather shitty position to take.

Not even that.

No declaration of secession, not setup of another power center, no actual fighting (well except the cop that murdered the unarmed woman)
They didn't want to secede. They didn't want to set up another power center.

They wanted the presidency and they tried to take it.

The court decided that counts as an insurrection.

Win some, lose some.

Yup, and the freedom of assembly and petitioning the Government for a redress of grievances are both first amendment rights.
Petitioning government does not include smashing out windows to rush the floor of Congress.

You wholeheartedly support the lawlessness of the CO court system simply because they're going after a man who you don't like.

Link to the post I did that in.

I will be happy to wait.

Forum List

Back