Now That Democrats Have Made Us a Banana Republic

In the end, he can only rule on the law.

What is amazing is the arrogance of those on the left who brought the suit.

Just think about what would happen if Trump lost the primary by virtue of the fact that Colorado could not vote for him.
Exactly - and, like I said, at that point we are no longer a republic.
And people like Gator are okay with that, again, too stupid to realize it may not go the way they want it next time.
On this precedence, other states could 100% take Biden off of the ballot in their state simply by filing a civil case, and judging it.
We are not a nation where whole elections can be changed by a local judge somewhere.

Exactly - and, like I said, at that point we are no longer a republic.
And people like Gator are okay with that, again, too stupid to realize it may not go the way they want it next time.
On this precedence, other states could 100% take Biden off of the ballot in their state simply by filing a civil case, and judging it.
We are not a nation where whole elections can be changed by a local judge somewhere.

Agreed.....we have the election before the election.

And now, the key people become the judges and SSC in MI, WI, PA, and OH.

Turning our sovereignty over to people like that makes so much sense.

Yeah, it wasn't a banana republic after a celebrity con man incited his manipulated rubes to attack our nation's Capitol in an attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of presidential power like a bunch of unhinged cavemen.

:rolleyes:

Colorado's highly questionable decision came AFTER that, as a RESULT of that. As we all know.

The ends of our spectrum continue to wreck us.

Last edited:
I look forward to Red States disqualifying key Democrats from the ballot for insurrection. Not even a charge is required per the new rules, let alone a conviction.

All of the Midwest can now be Democrat free at their will now.

New Rules now.

Where are the Republican AG's charging the Biden Crime Family for Influence Peddling in 2017?

I look forward to Red States disqualifying key Democrats from the ballot for insurrection. Not even a charge is required per the new rules, let alone a conviction.

New Rules now.
I like bananas.

They didn't want to secede. They didn't want to set up another power center.

They wanted the presidency and they tried to take it.

The court decided that counts as an insurrection.

Win some, lose some.

Well that's the evidence you need for an insurrection, and you don't have it, mouthbreather.

The court is up there with the Dredd Scott, Plessey and Roe courts.

The court heard the evidence.

As for this:

How are you this ignorant?

War fighting, you ignorant asshat. And again the only direct death was a cop murder of an unarmed woman.

So did the Dred Scott and Plessey courts.

War fighting, you ignorant asshat. And again the only direct death was a cop murder of an unarmed woman.

So did the Dred Scott and Plessey courts.
WTF is "war fighting" and what does it have to do with insurrection?

My god, you just make shit up and act like everyone knows WTF you're talking about.

WTF is "war fighting" and what does it have to do with insurrection?

My god, you just make shit up and act like everyone knows WTF you're talking about.

It was the whole point of the 14th amendment's insurrection clause, i.e. THE CIVIL FUCKING WAR.

That you don't have the cognitive ability, like most progressives, to see beyond your own viewpoints is not my problem.

Yeah, it wasn't a banana republic after a celebrity con man incited his manipulated rubes to attack our nation's Capitol in an attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of presidential power like a bunch of unhinged cavemen.

:rolleyes:

Colorado's highly questionable decision came AFTER that, as a RESULT of that. As we all know.

The ends of our spectrum continue to wreck us.

^^^Says the guy who voted for the very farthest left end of the spectrum.

Hypocrite.

It was the whole point of the 14th amendment's insurrection clause, i.e. THE CIVIL FUCKING WAR.

That you don't have the cognitive ability, like most progressives, to see beyond your own viewpoints is not my problem.
Where does the 14th amendment say insurrection only counts if it is "war fighting"?

That's right, it doesn't. "War fighting" is a meaningless term you invented.

New Rules now.
Good idea. They can say that their crime of insurrection is bringing in up to 20 million illegals to destroy the U.S. economy and create such lawlessness that they can institute permanent martial law changing America from a democratic republic to a totalitarian state. We are dangerously close to that now.

Forum List

Back