Now That Democrats Have Made Us a Banana Republic

I guess you missed it--there was no insurrection--in CO and there was no insurrection declared in DC either--so there is that. Try again commie.
By that logic the Civil War was not an insurrection either. No one was charged with insurrection. That war and the Jan 6th events were both rebellions against the Constitution however.

Evidently 4 idiots on the Colorado Supreme Court need to be told this as well.

Just like the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed matters?

Or Free exericse of Religion matters?

Or abortion is somewhere in the text even though it really isn't?

Spare me you progressive hypocrisy on the text of the Constitution and its Amendments.
Hilarious, because you bitch about Plessy v Ferguson where the court ruled that the 14th didn't intend to eliminate segregation and Brown v Board of Education where the court said we can't determine whether the 14th covers segregation or not but segregation clearly violates the text.

Intent can mean anything you want it to mean.

I look forward to Red States disqualifying key Democrats from the ballot for insurrection. Not even a charge is required per the new rules, let alone a conviction.

All of the Midwest can now be Democrat free at their will now.

New Rules now.

The Banana Republic was introduced by the Democracks beginning 2019.

Hey, cult fucks.

I keep asking for the link.

WHEN WAS TRUMP CONVICTED OF SEDITION? WHAT COURT WAS IT?

Just link to the page at:

Even CO democrat-appointed judges say this commie ruling is ridiculous.

Not even close.

And you cheered him on in both cases probably.
I think Chavez should be a warning, that populists become a danger when regular politics doesn't get the job done.

He was as much a clown as Trump is. He actually made the president of Iran look sane.

Not really, guy.

Trump has actual indictments... all you have with Biden are baseless accusations against his kid.

No, they are jokes. Every one of them. Under the Colorado argument, anyone can be removed for virtually ANYTHING.

So, the fact that Biden refuses to do anything about the border is de facto treason, and 32 states run by Repubs can remove Biden from the ballot.

Sounds like a plan.

I look forward to Red States disqualifying key Democrats from the ballot for insurrection. Not even a charge is required per the new rules, let alone a conviction.

All of the Midwest can now be Democrat free at their will now.

New Rules now.
If Trump is removed form the Colorado ballot than I hope Joe Biden is removed from the Florida ballot.

Hilarious, because you bitch about Plessy v Ferguson where the court ruled that the 14th didn't intend to eliminate segregation and Brown v Board of Education where the court said we can't determine whether the 14th covers segregation or not but segregation clearly violates the text.

Intent can mean anything you want it to mean.

Brown was correcting the error made in Plessey. What Brown said is separate can never be equal.

As opposed to the current Boston Mayor who thinks separate is A-OK when brown people do it.

I think Chavez should be a warning, that populists become a danger when regular politics doesn't get the job done.

He was as much a clown as Trump is. He actually made the president of Iran look sane.

Communist, not a populist.

Brown was correcting the error made in Plessey. What Brown said is separate can never be equal.

As opposed to the current Boston Mayor who thinks separate is A-OK when brown people do it.
Sure, the 14th amendment says equal protection, but you don't believe that the text of the amendment matters.

All you care about is what you tell us they "intended". That's what the court said in Plessey. That the 14th amendment was never intended to end segregation.

Sure, the 14th amendment says equal protection, but you don't believe that the text of the amendment matters.

All you care about is what you tell us they "intended". That's what the court said in Plessey. That the 14th amendment was never intended to end segregation.

Where did I say that?

The intent is in addition to the text, and since Trump hasn't been charged with insurrection it's moot legally and textually in addition to being wrong via intent.

Double wrong.

Where did I say that?

The intent is in addition to the text, and since Trump hasn't been charged with insurrection it's moot legally and textually in addition to being wrong via intent.

Double wrong.
Where does the text say he needs to be charged with insurrection?

Where does the text say he needs to be charged with insurrection?

He needs to be an insurrectionist maybe?

Anything else is just a (wrong) opinion. The only other people this was used against had a physical declaration of secession, participated in a secessionist government for years, or fought in secessionist armies.

None of which apply to anyone charged with the J6 bullshit, especially Trump.

I mean, why not?

We all know Biden is corrupt….so red states should pull him off ballots.

Finger rape Joe does not have a chance in Florida, so let’s take him off the ballot.

I can't believe you support that dumbass criminal Trump.

He needs to be an insurrectionist maybe?

Anything else is just a (wrong) opinion. The only other people this was used against had a physical declaration of secession, participated in a secessionist government for years, or fought in secessionist armies.

None of which apply to anyone charged with the J6 bullshit, especially Trump.
The court said he did engage in insurrection. The text says nothing about being charged with it.

Again, your use a guise of "intent" to get the outcome you want.

The court said he did engage in insurrection. The text says nothing about being charged with it.

Again, your use a guise of "intent" to get the outcome you want.

The court doesn't get to fucking decide that. Insurrection is a crime, which requires a criminal conviction, not some judges deciding it's so.

In insurrection a crime yes or no?

Does it being a crime require conviction to be considered guilty of it, yes or no?

Is it a level of crime requiring a Jury of ones peers, as required by the Constitution to be convicted, yes or no?

Forum List

Back