NRA Children's Museum

You're not comprehending what I am saying if you keep saying I am wrong. If you commit a crime with a gun you die period. No repeat offenders, no giving a judge the option of early release.
I'm comprehending what you're saying but I don't think you are. You're saying that guns are evil so crimes committed with guns are more evil than crimes committed without guns.

You're saying the family and victim of someone killed with a knife do not deserve the same justice that the family and victim of someone killed with a gun. You're saying that the gun made the crime worse so punish the gun.

Seems Fitting to honor the only tangible effect of the 2nd Amendment:

fghbbbnnnnnjjjnn.jpg

gggbbbhnnnjjjj.jpeg

I'm comprehending what you're saying but I don't think you are. You're saying that guns are evil so crimes committed with guns are more evil than crimes committed without guns.

You're saying the family and victim of someone killed with a knife do not deserve the same justice that the family and victim of someone killed with a gun. You're saying that the gun made the crime worse so punish the gun.
No you are not comprehending anything. Never once did I say it's the guns fault. It's the individual's fault and they should pay with their lives. Commit a crime with a gun and you die. You need to stop pulling shit out of your ass and trying to make something out of nothing.

Alcohol is one of the most destructive drugs.

More people have died from alcoholism than any other drug.

Alcohol is so dangerous that the withdrawal symptoms can kill you.

You are correct that booze kills more people overall

But I think the reason for that is that drugs are not as readily available plus there is less legal jeopardy from alcohol than drugs

No you are not comprehending anything. Never once did I say it's the guns fault. It's the individual's fault and they should pay with their lives. Commit a crime with a gun and you die. You need to stop pulling shit out of your ass and trying to make something out of nothing.
And yet you continue to want to punish the gun. Why punish the criminal more because of the tool? If robbery deserves death, then why not kill the robber that uses a knife? Because the other robber used a gun? Using a gun is worse? Then the gun must be evil.

When you support gun add-ons for crime you support that the gun makes the crime worse and therefore taking guns makes crime less bad. Ban all guns and no one will commit a gun crime and the world is better - even though, violent crime continues, even gets worse, but at least they don't commit those evil gun crimes.

You've taken the anti-gun bait. You're acting woke and politically correct, saying just what the left wants you to say: that guns are evil.

You are correct that booze kills more people overall

But I think the reason for that is that drugs are not as readily available plus there is less legal jeopardy from alcohol than drugs
Remember when this conversation was about prohibition and you wanted to kill all the gang members that are funded by that prohibition? Of course killing them all wouldn't do a thing because there would just be others but you don't want to end the crime.

And yet you continue to want to punish the gun. Why punish the criminal more because of the tool? If robbery deserves death, then why not kill the robber that uses a knife? Because the other robber used a gun? Using a gun is worse? Then the gun must be evil.

When you support gun add-ons for crime you support that the gun makes the crime worse and therefore taking guns makes crime less bad. Ban all guns and no one will commit a gun crime and the world is better - even though, violent crime continues, even gets worse, but at least they don't commit those evil gun crimes.

You've taken the anti-gun bait. You're acting woke and politically correct, saying just what the left wants you to say: that guns are evil.
Nothing I said punishes the gun. Just the criminal using the gun.

Remember when this conversation was about prohibition and you wanted to kill all the gang members that are funded by that prohibition?
I do except I dont want to see all the gang members killed

Just enough to stop the drug trade

If its only 80% I’ll settle for that

So, robbing a liquor store is OK; doing it with a gun is not. The message is that the gun is evil.
When the left is freaking out over gun deaths in the hood, robbing with a gun should be treated more harshly till libs move on to another crusade

When the left is freaking out over gun deaths in the hood, robbing with a gun should be treated more harshly till libs move on to another crusade
So you agree with the left that guns are evil. You certainly support them controlling the conversation.

Robbing a store with a gun should get you more punishment not because the store is more robbed due to the choice of tool of intimidation but, instead, because the left hates guns. At least you have finally admitted that you're a leftist gun controller.

Just like getting killed by someone using a gun is worse than the thousadns of other ways you could be murdered
And if you are going to murder someone, a gun is probably the least inhumane way to do it. But even though it's less inhumane, I don't call for a lighter sentence for killing with a gun because you're not less dead, and you're not more dead, because of the tool.

And don't arrest the ones who are breaking the law with an axe or a knife or antifreeze?
Dont be silly

Its liberals who are preoccupied with guns

But stupidly they want to take guns away from honest citizens because dishonest people commit crimes with guns

And don't arrest the ones who are breaking the law with an axe or a knife or antifreeze?
Let me spell it out for you this way

When we find someone illegally in procession of a gun even if they havent shot anyone yet treat them as if they will

Illegal procession of a gun should land that person in jail for 1-3 years no questions asked

Forum List

Back