🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NY Times Editor Carlos Tejada, 49, Dies of Heart Attack a Day After Getting His Covid Booster Shot

Evidence being used by India going after the WHO

DHAKA

They're blind. They can't see what's happening. You can provide fact after fact after fact and they will not be able to see it. Its very sad.
5z9p9f.jpg

Commie Fact checkers........lmao

bunch of this going on.............While it's not confirmed........IT'S NOT NORMAL........or is it THE NEW NORMAL with Clot shots...............

As you didn't address the first post either.........guy died the next day like a guy's aunt did from work........Right after getting the jab.......but you go on saying they are SAFE and work........when they don't stop you from getting covid......don't stop you from spreading it.......and have to forced on some to get it. Imagine that.

Dont need phony fact checkers to kill this bad idea. Just go find out how many FIFA soccer players drop dead on the field from cardiac issues in years PREVIOUS to COvid vaccines. -- Which I did for you above in my post with the Wiki link to FIFA deaths. There's no statistical basis for believing that 3 players a year is even CLOSE to the NORMAL yearly number from other causes of cardiac issues.

This is the kind of conspiracy skepticism that can be debunked by 10 minutes of clear thinking and a good search engine.

Last edited:
I really appreciate seeing people take an objective approach like you are doing here. I have subjective suspicion about vaccines, but I am always in search of the actual truth, rather than information that supports my bias, so I don't commit anything to belief until I can vet it.

I have been OBJECTIVELY watching the soccer player, sports, and overall society sudden death and cardiac problem rate thing for awhile, but I have not been able to draw any conclusions. In a recent article though, I was able to find a list of players that shows more recent deaths, which was a help, since some anti vax propaganda conflate pre vax era deaths with vax era deaths. I still have not drawn any conclusions, but the article filled in a couple clues to consider in my search objective search for the truth.

It's getting HARDER to mine for the truth since our respected agencies like NIH/CDC/Surg-General are all now "public health minders" and NOT following the science.

But the simple claims that just SOUND fishy -- probably are -- and can be easily refuted.

The danger is there. NEW vaccine technique (mRNA) and rushed time to market. And a public MISUNDERSTANDING of how and why the FDA requires disclosure OF EVERY OBSERVED side effect -- regardless of whether ANY science has connected it for CERTAIN with that particular drug.

In the over-compliance with FULL DISCLOSURE required by LAW -- a LOT of folks confuse reported side effects with PROOF that those side effects are connected to the drug.

Ok.........it was june 7th he got the jab..........and a 2nd on December 16th..........

Died on the 17th..........A day after the 2nd jab

204 MILLION Americans have gotten 2 vax shots. One american dies EVERY 38 seconds from a heart attack. Do the math. Or ask and I'll help, But I bet more than 25% of people dying from a heart attack ate a bit of carrot the day before also.

It's getting HARDER to mine for the truth
Nice way to articulate this, bravo. Very few people on this board can actually differentiate this from mining for support of biased notions. It's nice to see somebody awake out there. Watch, listen, and read EVERYTHING, regardless of bias, but trust nothing. I've learned that the actual truth can rarely be found, so the best that I hope for is to triangulate the "most likely" truth from everything I can get my hands on, regardless of bias. Vetting becomes a skill.

204 MILLION Americans have gotten 2 vax shots. One american dies EVERY 38 seconds from a heart attack. Do the math. Or ask and I'll help, But I bet more than 25% of people dying from a heart attack ate a bit of carrot the day before also.
This is a refreshing perspective, but we'd need to factor in that carrots were not recently introduced in the beginning 2021.

So it again all boils down to so-called 'experts' and their growing lack of credibility, along with the governments' own lack of credibility and habit of lying and corruption. Nothing new here. So, I will continue to take my doctor's advice instead of talk radio bullshit theories. The hospitalization numbers say 'Yes' Virginia, there is a frigging problem'.

As an article noted some months ago, flu cases and other respiratory diseases are way down, so something is good about masking and other precautions.

No. You’re referring to propaganda, which we have in spades in the US. This is why so many Americans don’t know shit.
No, I am talking about epistemology: how do we know what we know?

IMO, there is no difference between "fact" and opinion: the former is just an urgent push to promote an opinion to a coercive must-believe idea that the propounder badly wants to be true.

But I certainly agree with you about the abnormal amount of propaganda in the U.S. --- I've never seen so much coming at us before!

I just read today that the CDC report says 350,000 deaths from Covid in 2020 (not 2021). But 600,000 of heart disease and about the same for stroke, number 1 and 2 causes of death. That's not exactly what you are talking about here, but I liked the numbers.

Dont need phony fact checkers to kill this bad idea. Just go find out how many FIFA soccer players drop dead on the field from cardiac issues in years PREVIOUS to COvid vaccines. -- Which I did for you above in my post with the Wiki link to FIFA deaths. There's no statistical basis for believing that 3 players a year is even CLOSE to the NORMAL yearly number from other causes of cardiac issues.

This is the kind of conspiracy skepticism that can be debunked by 10 minutes of clear thinking and a good search engine.
Believe its 44 athletes this year which is more than normal. Even if my assumption is wrong, the other 1st post showed e mails bragging about the booster the day befote the heart attack.

The story from work is true. Aunt dying the next morning after her arm swole up after the jab.

My neighbors arm swole up also from the jab. Couldnt work for days and wss sore for over a week. These I know about personally.

Vaers data has over 7000. Spin that however. Most of that ia posted by dictors and hospitals there.

Is that Normal? I dont think so

It's getting HARDER to mine for the truth since our respected agencies like NIH/CDC/Surg-General are all now "public health minders" and NOT following the science.

But the simple claims that just SOUND fishy -- probably are -- and can be easily refuted.

The danger is there. NEW vaccine technique (mRNA) and rushed time to market. And a public MISUNDERSTANDING of how and why the FDA requires disclosure OF EVERY OBSERVED side effect -- regardless of whether ANY science has connected it for CERTAIN with that particular drug.

In the over-compliance with FULL DISCLOSURE required by LAW -- a LOT of folks confuse reported side effects with PROOF that those side effects are connected to the drug.
Over 3000 cases have been filed in the compensation program. Only 1 has been payed. Last I looked at Vaers it was over 700 k reported. Most were headaches. Soreness. But deaths were there along with heart cases.

We can play the numbers and show low adverse all day, but then how fo we justify the Very low death numbers under 50 for covid itself, not to mention under 19 which is stupid to jab in the first place??

Nice way to articulate this, bravo. Very few people on this board can actually differentiate this from mining for support of biased notions. It's nice to see somebody awake out there. Watch, listen, and read EVERYTHING, regardless of bias, but trust nothing. I've learned that the actual truth can rarely be found, so the best that I hope for is to triangulate the "most likely" truth from everything I can get my hands on, regardless of bias. Vetting becomes a skill.
It is very hard when so much false infirmation is out there. Especially our own govt that changes their story all the time. Once that happens you have trouble ever trusting them again.

My opinion on the nRNA hasnt changed. I think it was a mistake especially when the cheap drugs could gave prevented its need and traditiinal time proven vaccines should have been used like Covaxin.

Why wasnt the old tech offered here??? And why do other countries have better death rates than us. At what point do we say we need to look and see Why they did better. But our govt is too busy hookung up their buddies with Billions of dollars. Pffft

It is very hard when so much false infirmation is out there. Especially our own govt that changes their story all the time. Once that happens you have trouble ever trusting them again.

My opinion on the nRNA hasnt changed. I think it was a mistake especially when the cheap drugs could gave prevented its need and traditiinal time proven vaccines should have been used like Covaxin.

Why wasnt the old tech offered here??? And why do other countries have better death rates than us. At what point do we say we need to look and see Why they did better. But our govt is too busy hookung up their buddies with Billions of dollars. Pffft
All covid vaccines smell like snake oil when information and research on them is censored and controlled by a political regime.

All covid vaccines smell like snake oil when information and research on them is censored and controlled by a political regime.
That is why I looked at other countries with lower deaths. Much lower. They all used the cheap drugs.

That is why I looked at other countries with lower deaths. Much lower. They all used the cheap drugs.
I am able to vet the cheap drugs better than I can vet any of the covid jabs. That's why I have not been jabbed. The left is interfering with my ability to properly vet the jabs with all their censorship, cancel culture, suppression of speech, and deplatforming, which means that it is the left who stand between me and the jab.

Believe its 44 athletes this year which is more than normal. Even if my assumption is wrong, the other 1st post showed e mails bragging about the booster the day befote the heart attack.

The story from work is true. Aunt dying the next morning after her arm swole up after the jab.

My neighbors arm swole up also from the jab. Couldnt work for days and wss sore for over a week. These I know about personally.

Vaers data has over 7000. Spin that however. Most of that ia posted by dictors and hospitals there.

Is that Normal? I dont think so

There's nothing to spin, VAERS requires that doctors report all deaths after vaccination regardless of casaulty. The FDA expanded the criteria for reporting because the vaccines were authorized for emergency usage only, at the time. Normally it would be very strict. A tiny minority of ppl have always had adverse effects from vaccines since there were vaccines. That's the nature of any medication when it is in such wide use. Singling out the vaccines is silly. There is no such thing as a 100% adverse effect free medication for every single human being.

There's nothing to spin, VAERS requires that doctors report all deaths after vaccination regardless of casaulty. The FDA expanded the criteria for reporting because the vaccines were authorized for emergency usage only, at the time. Normally it would be very strict. A tiny minority of ppl have always had adverse effects from vaccines since there were vaccines. That's the nature of any medication when it is in such wide use. Singling out the vaccines is silly. There is no such thing as a 100% adverse effect free medication for every single human being.
I only use the official site to get data..........and that has been filtered.........Not the massive raw data others are getting numbers on............Most of the reports are from the medical community on Vaers.......Way more reports than any other vaccine in history

I only use the official site to get data..........and that has been filtered.........Not the massive raw data others are getting numbers on............Most of the reports are from the medical community on Vaers.......Way more reports than any other vaccine in history

What other vaccine had a world-wide rollout in a period as short as we have had the vaccines?

Forum List

Back